Amanda Knox Acquited

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
Meh, not even GAL worthy. People doing stupid shit in foreign lands gets way too much coverage. Too many problems here that should be the focus. Poverty, economic problems and my failure to bench 400 are more important.[/quote]

I admit that it is not nearly as worthy as discussing which is better: Breaking Bad or Dexter. (No contest, Breaking Bad easily wins and anyone who disagrees is an idiot.)

But it is more worthy than discussing silver necklaces.

(If anyone needs to know, I only wear platinum.)

I admit, I don’t know much about this case other than the news here tells me she is innocent.[/quote]clearly idiot means genius here.
[/quote]

Only if by genius, you mean drooling imbecile.[/quote] I’m a super genius, I totally understand. I’m also going to go ahead and throw Mad Men in here. Baller. PS, you clearly didn’t read my definitively thread closing comment in the other one.

Debra Lafave 23yr old teacher

Its so hardddd to say gggooodbyeeee to yesterdayyyyyyy

Pamela Rogers, Gym coach

[quote]four60 wrote:
Carrie M. Math Teacher[/quote]
You can do better than that!
Ah I see you did my pic of debra is better though :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]four60 wrote:
Pamela Rogers, Gym coach[/quote]
I’d hit it.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
Meh, not even GAL worthy. People doing stupid shit in foreign lands gets way too much coverage. Too many problems here that should be the focus. Poverty, economic problems and my failure to bench 400 are more important.[/quote]

I admit that it is not nearly as worthy as discussing which is better: Breaking Bad or Dexter. (No contest, Breaking Bad easily wins and anyone who disagrees is an idiot.)

I admit, I don’t know much about this case other than the news here tells me she is innocent.[/quote]clearly idiot means genius here.
[/quote]

Only if by genius, you mean drooling imbecile.[/quote] I’m a super genius, I totally understand. I’m also going to go ahead and throw Mad Men in here. Baller. PS, you clearly didn’t read my definitively thread closing comment in the other one.
[/quote]

I did. I just ignored you as you haven’t a clue as to what you are talking about. Dexter has no ‘air of confidence’.

You must have confused him with Gus.

Heather Shelton

yesterdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ok thats it

Helen…british and lesbian found with sex toys…yummy

Lisa Glide

Steph Ragusa

Teresa E

I’m actually playing the boys to men video as I look at the pic…sad so young, so eager to give BJ’s and tear they had to go to jail…

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I did. I just ignored you as you haven’t a clue as to what you are talking about. Dexter has no ‘air of confidence’.

You must have confused him with Gus.[/quote]Dexters gunhand wouldn’t shake in self doubt if he used guns. He’s like a shark going in for a kill. His lack of emotion and the necessary thought process behind his decisions do not equate under-confidence. The BB crew Magoo around, get lucky and hate themselves for it. Gus and his henchman are the only redeeming characters.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

You must have confused him with Gus.[/quote]Dexters gunhand wouldn’t shake in self doubt if he used guns. He’s like a shark going in for a kill. His lack of emotion and the necessary thought process behind his decisions do not equate under-confidence. The BB crew Magoo around, get lucky and hate themselves for it. Gus and his henchman are the only redeeming characters.
[/quote]

Dexter is a sociopath. Gus probably is too.

Sociopaths are not to be admired (unless you are an Ayn Rand fan). But most of us have empathy.

See, you are a drooling imbeciletwat.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sociopaths are not to be admired (unless you are an Ayn Rand fan). But most of us have empathy.

See, you are a drooling imbeciletwat. [/quote]
Figurative pussies are not to be admired. Gus is all business, his industry requires ruthless, expected and accepted practices. He certainly felt pain when his brother died. Dexter wins for striving to bring about positive change within himself, always admirable, sociopath or not.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

See, you are a drooling imbeciletwat. [/quote]
Figurative pussies are not to be admired. Gus is all business, his industry requires ruthless, expected and accepted practices. He certainly felt pain when his brother died. Dexter wins for striving to bring about positive change within himself, always admirable, sociopath or not.[/quote]

Dexter can’t bring about a positive change within himself. He is only self-confident when he is killing someone. Otherwise he is a big mess.

Walt and Jesse got in way over their heads and are trying to make the best of a bad situation while holding onto what humanity they have left. Much more interesting characters.

You are a drooling imbeciledonkeytwat.

We will finish this later , Christine. Off to dinner and early to bed. Methinks I’m getting sick.

I would still have a beautiful date with her involving dinner under the candlelight followed by rape.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
I would still have a beautiful date with her involving dinner under the candlelight followed by rape.[/quote]
Edevus…? lol.

so, did she do it? Someone do the research for me and let me know.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
I would still have a beautiful date with her involving dinner under the candlelight followed by rape.[/quote]
Edevus…? lol.

so, did she do it? Someone do the research for me and let me know.[/quote]

A homeless drifter from Germany did it. He admitted to it and is in prison but went all “umm yeah those two did it too” and then another homeless drug addict was all “like, I totally saw them together that night” and then was like “ummm maybe it was some other day I saw them, I trip balls non-stop.”

This is from the court transcripts