Am I Screwed (Hair Analysis Test)?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Isn’t marijuana legal in Colorado or something? ThatÃ?´s what I heard at the radio.[/quote]
So is Oxycontin, Vicodin, Xanax, Valium and a host of others.

Just because it may be legal to obtain by prescription does not mean you can then go operate a crane or drive a train. [/quote]

But you can be a greeter at Wal-Mart.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]staystrong wrote:
lol at “shave all your body hair”. If my stoner friends can think of that in 5 seconds, pretty sure people testing have thought of it and have heard that excuse before.[/quote]

Shush…

I just want him to shave all his body hair…[/quote]

POIDNH!!!

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Isn’t marijuana legal in Colorado or something? ThatÃ??Ã?´s what I heard at the radio.[/quote]

Just because it may be legal to obtain by prescription does not mean you can then go operate a crane or drive a train. [/quote]

[/quote]

Isn’t there an age requirement of like 80+ for that too?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Claudan wrote:
depends on your frequency as well as your fat storages and how long your hair is.

if you are smart, you’ll shave your head a week before the test, or some shyt lyk dat. it’s a start [/quote]
No it does not.

Dont give advice you know nothing about.[/quote]

But, But, But, butt

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Isn’t marijuana legal in Colorado or something? ThatÃ?´s what I heard at the radio.[/quote]

and?[/quote]

Then the OP could say he went to Colorado to smoke marijuana outside his work hours and that’s why he was positive. Or that he was in a public place with people smoking marijuana around him. If he didn’t do anything illegal then wouldn’t be disqualified for a job because of it illegal?

If I take oxycontin or whatever medication (or my TRT lol) I was prescribed outside my work hours, what is the problem?

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Isn’t marijuana legal in Colorado or something? ThatÃ???Ã??Ã?´s what I heard at the radio.[/quote]

[/quote]

Isn’t there an age requirement of like 80+ for that too?[/quote]

Old people like smoking the MJ and getting the VD.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Isn’t marijuana legal in Colorado or something? ThatÃ???Ã???Ã??Ã?´s what I heard at the radio.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nightmares.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
If you have a brother (who is clean), have him take it. I did this for my bro a couple yrs ago with no issue.[/quote]

Don’t know if it is the same everywhere but,most places require a photo ID.[/quote]

Right. In which case the OP hands his ID to someone who looks enough like him to pull it off. The ID is real, the person using it is fake.

If this is an independent testing facility (it was in the case with my brother and I), they won’t know who is who. Just that the said person claiming to be the OP came in for his drug test, gave a hair sample, and tested clean.

The only way to pull this off, is for an entirely different person take the test. Someone who looks enough like the OP and memorizes his info on his ID.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:
Smoking/drinking before work is wrong and stupid anyway you cut it. The point just goes back to the fact that alcohol is far worse than mj, yet alcohol is so commonly accepted and promoted in society. [/quote]

Well, the alcohol industry is legal and has lots of money. The MJ industry is (for the most part) illegal and doesn’t have nearly as much money.

One of the few things that’s stayed in common for the last 5000ish years of recorded history is that the people with the money make the rules. Doesn’t matter whether it’s “right”.

If/when the legal MJ industry grows to be a major player, politically, you can expect things to change on a state level, if not ultimately a national level.[/quote]

Starting next year when MJ goes into production, conservative estimates in the state of Washington project $80M per month in tax revenue. It will become the largest cash crop in the state, superseding its current cash crop Apples. With nearly $1B in annual tax revenue, many other states will follow suit.

Source: My girlfriend is a marijuana lawyer in Washington.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Isn’t marijuana legal in Colorado or something? ThatÃ??Ã?´s what I heard at the radio.[/quote]

and?[/quote]

Then the OP could say he went to Colorado to smoke marijuana outside his work hours and that’s why he was positive. Or that he was in a public place with people smoking marijuana around him. If he didn’t do anything illegal then wouldn’t be disqualified for a job because of it illegal?

If I take oxycontin or whatever medication (or my TRT lol) I was prescribed outside my work hours, what is the problem?[/quote]

The problem starts around 6:59 when someone does an oxy or some opana before shift, then by 7:30 or 8:00 when the sift is in full swing they are so fucked up that they light themselves on fire with a blowtorch or wander into various and sundry circumstance which may result in their or someone else’s injury or death.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Isn’t marijuana legal in Colorado or something? ThatÃ???Ã???Ã??Ã?´s what I heard at the radio.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is kind of funny, all my moms friends are retired engineers or some other kind of professionals and they ALL get high. I’m not sure about the VD part. I’ll ask next time I see her.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

and?[/quote]

If I take oxycontin or whatever medication (or my TRT lol) I was prescribed outside my work hours, what is the problem?[/quote]

Like I said even in states where it is legal and you have a medical card an employer can choose to not hire you if you fail the test.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Isn’t marijuana legal in Colorado or something? ThatÃ???Ã???Ã???Ã??Ã?´s what I heard at the radio.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is kind of funny, all my moms friends are retired engineers or some other kind of professionals and they ALL get high. I’m not sure about the VD part. I’ll ask next time I see her.
[/quote]

Old folks homes and retirement communities have the highest percentage of VD cases. My boss owns a age requirement apartment complex. There are 5 guys in a 60 unit apartment complex. If a guy moves in and has hair the ladies are lined up that day bringing him food. The guys have the pick of the litter and then some.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

and?[/quote]

No.

Like I stated before there are not proven results of the effects of THC hours/days after use.

Plus Oxycontin is a long acting opiate meaning the efficacy will still be in your system during working hours. Short acting opiates may be used off hours as long as the efficacy is past the half life.

TRT does not have effects on mental abilities or function.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
If you have a brother (who is clean), have him take it. I did this for my bro a couple yrs ago with no issue.[/quote]

Don’t know if it is the same everywhere but,most places require a photo ID.[/quote]

Right. In which case the OP hands his ID to someone who looks enough like him to pull it off. The ID is real, the person using it is fake.

If this is an independent testing facility (it was in the case with my brother and I), they won’t know who is who. Just that the said person claiming to be the OP came in for his drug test, gave a hair sample, and tested clean.

The only way to pull this off, is for an entirely different person take the test. Someone who looks enough like the OP and memorizes his info on his ID.
[/quote]
That is why most of my sites are actually located IN the hiring office.

Shave all of your hair and:

1. Tell them you were abducted by aliens and body hair removal was part of the cleansing process prior to the probe.

or

1. Get a really dark tan and tell them you just did a BB contest. Then lift up your shirt and hit them with a side serratus pose.

So easy. Derek isn’t as smart as he thinks.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

1. Get a really dark tan and tell them you just did a BB contest. Then lift up your shirt and hit them with a side serratus pose.

So easy. Derek isn’t as smart as he thinks.

[/quote]
LOL, but does he have the body to pull that excuse off?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Isn’t marijuana legal in Colorado or something? ThatÃ???Ã??Ã?´s what I heard at the radio.[/quote]

and?[/quote]

No.

Like I stated before there are not proven results of the effects of THC hours/days after use.

Plus Oxycontin is a long acting opiate meaning the efficacy will still be in your system during working hours. Short acting opiates may be used off hours as long as the efficacy is past the half life.

[/quote]
Do companies that hire care about people that take drugs like Valium?

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

and?[/quote]

No.

[/quote]
Do companies that hire care about people that take drugs like Valium?[/quote]
I think you would need to clarify what you mean?

Do they care if an employee is working under the influence of Valium? Yes
Do they care if an employee uses Valium to help sleep at night? As long as it is signed off and cleared by their PCP that they are only taking it at night then that is fine.
Do they care if an employee uses Valium to control Anxiety? Yes again as signed off by the Dr. With things like? How long have they been on Valium? How often are they required to take Valium? Does the employee understand that if he takes the medication he is going home for the day.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
Do companies that hire care about people that take drugs like Valium?[/quote]

Some do. Mine doesn’t.

We also have a beer tap in one of our break rooms.

It really depends on the position and the company culture. The drug related requirements can vary pretty significantly.

Also, just because they know you smoked something in the last X months doesn’t necessarily mean they won’t hire you.