T Nation

Am I Screwed (Hair Analysis Test)?

I received a job offer from a company that specializes in background checks and drug testing services. I know they would never test for the sauce but in the middle of march I was imbibing and against my better judgment I decided to smoke a little weed. The company said I would need to be drug tests in the beginning of may, but did not specify whether it would be urinalysis or hair follicle analysis…

I’m preparing for the worst and planning on it being hair analysis, I’ve read they can detect substance use up to 90 days through hair… When I have to take the test it will have been about 50 days since I smoked. my hair has always been very short and I’ve cut it about 3 times since then… Do you think I will show positive for THC? I’m starting to freak out…i’m praying that it’s just a urinalysis

Quick shave your head!

Shave everything.

It is the only possible way.

I had a buddy in high school who’s parents decided to drug test him and he shaved his head thinking he had outwitted them. They just used his armpit hair instead.

I have a hair test coming up…they said if you don’t have hair of a sufficient length anywhere on your body, it’s an automatic fail.

If you have a brother (who is clean), have him take it. I did this for my bro a couple yrs ago with no issue.

yes you’re fucked.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
If you have a brother (who is clean), have him take it. I did this for my bro a couple yrs ago with no issue.[/quote]
Clutch a’f

I can’t tell you to not worry because I don’t know shit about this kind of stuff, but even if the tainted hairs haven’t been clipped off by now, I highly doubt one night of usage will trigger a positive result from a hair test.

You were at a house party the weekend before where people around you were smoking weed. Didn’t think it at the time but you must have inhaled some passive smoke.

Worth a shot

[quote]StevenF wrote:
yes you’re fucked. [/quote]
This

[quote]Mr Bojangles wrote:
You were at a house party the weekend before where people around you were smoking weed. Didn’t think it at the time but you must have inhaled some passive smoke.

Worth a shot[/quote]
The next option could be a urine test lol

[quote]Mr Bojangles wrote:
You were at a house party the weekend before where people around you were smoking weed. Didn’t think it at the time but you must have inhaled some passive smoke.

Worth a shot[/quote]
No this does not work.

[quote]Blawrence1988 wrote:
I received a job offer from a company that specializes in background checks and drug testing services. [/quote]

LOL.

depends on your frequency as well as your fat storages and how long your hair is.

if you are smart, you’ll shave your head a week before the test, or some shyt lyk dat. it’s a start

[quote]Claudan wrote:
depends on your frequency as well as your fat storages and how long your hair is.

if you are smart, you’ll shave your head a week before the test, or some shyt lyk dat. it’s a start [/quote]
No it does not.

Dont give advice you know nothing about.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Claudan wrote:
depends on your frequency as well as your fat storages and how long your hair is.

if you are smart, you’ll shave your head a week before the test, or some shyt lyk dat. it’s a start [/quote]
No it does not.

Dont give advice you know nothing about.[/quote]

educate me

[quote]Claudan wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Claudan wrote:
depends on your frequency as well as your fat storages and how long your hair is.

if you are smart, you’ll shave your head a week before the test, or some shyt lyk dat. it’s a start [/quote]
No it does not.

Dont give advice you know nothing about.[/quote]

educate me
[/quote]
? Why are you going to pay me.

Since my clients pay me to do this for a living all over the US

no I’m not going to pay you since there are suckers already doing that,

but I like to believe or understand you instead of just be expected to blindly trust your opinions

[quote]Claudan wrote:
no I’m not going to pay you since there are suckers already doing that,

but I like to believe or understand you instead of just be expected to blindly trust your opinions[/quote]

It’s what he does for a living. Up to you to believe him or not.