Am I Screwed (Hair Analysis Test)?

[quote]Claudan wrote:
no I’m not going to pay you since there are suckers already doing that,

but I like to believe or understand you instead of just be expected to blindly trust your opinions[/quote]
So you would have to understand everything about medicine to believe your doctor? Or everything about your car to believe your mechanic?

Those Suckers are some of the top Fortune 500 companies in America and yes they do pay to make sure people on illicit drugs or abused prescription drugs are not on their job sites. To prevent blowing up a refinery and killing people.

If you want to understand how hair follicle testing works then spend your time looking it up.

My suggestion was dont propagate bro-science or to put bluntly stop speaking out your ass like you know what you are talking about.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Claudan wrote:

but I like to believe or understand you instead of just be expected to blindly trust your opinions[/quote]

It’s what he does for a living. Up to you to believe him or not.
[/quote]

agreed. His job can change, the facts don’t.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Claudan wrote:

So you would have to understand everything about medicine to believe your doctor? Or everything about your car to believe your mechanic?
[/quote]

No, but when he whips out something broken and shows it to me, I’m inclined to believe him. If he tells me some shit is broken and he has to fix it, I say, SHOW ME.

Don’t you?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
If you have a brother (who is clean), have him take it. I did this for my bro a couple yrs ago with no issue.[/quote]

Don’t know if it is the same everywhere but,most places require a photo ID.

google is your friend. plenty of stoner websites/forums with directions on what to do. Couldnt tell you if they work or not.

I love how it’s “A OK” to be a raging drunk in society/workplace, but god forbid you use MJ.

[quote]Claudan wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Claudan wrote:

[/quote]

No, but when he whips out something broken and shows it to me, I’m inclined to believe him. If he tells me some shit is broken and he has to fix it, I say, SHOW ME.

Don’t you? [/quote]
? So you would expect the lab who does the analysis to show you how they processed the hair? You expect the Dr to show you the viral infection you have of your sinus’s?

Someone who shaves their body to try to avoid a hair test.

Did you ever think someone else may have tried that in a past? Do you really think companies are just bumble fucking along with this process?

[quote]Aggv wrote:
google is your friend. plenty of stoner websites/forums with directions on what to do. Couldnt tell you if they work or not.

I love how it’s “A OK” to be a raging drunk in society/workplace, but god forbid you use MJ. [/quote]
Most if not all testing now are done with a Breath Alcohol, pre-employment and randoms.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

I love how it’s “A OK” to be a raging drunk in society/workplace, but god forbid you use MJ. [/quote]
Most if not all testing now are done with a Breath Alcohol, pre-employment and randoms. [/quote]

wtf does that mean? obviously you cant go to work drunk

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

Most if not all testing now are done with a Breath Alcohol, pre-employment and randoms. [/quote]

wtf does that mean? obviously you cant go to work drunk[/quote]

Your comment was that it’s A OK to be raging drunk in society/workplace.

My comment was that Breath Alcohol testing is now done during employment processing and during random testing. People do go to work drunk or even show up to job interviews drunk.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

My comment was that Breath Alcohol testing is now done during employment processing and during random testing. People do go to work drunk or even show up to job interviews drunk. [/quote]

So as long as someone can pass a breathalyzer test they’re ok, however if someone takes a hit of weed sometime within 2 weeks of a piss test, or 6months prior to a hair test they’re somehow unfit for employment. That’s just kinda fucked up imho.

People who go to job interviews drunk should be neutered just so they cant pollute the rest of society.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

My comment was that Breath Alcohol testing is now done during employment processing and during random testing. People do go to work drunk or even show up to job interviews drunk. [/quote]

So as long as someone can pass a breathalyzer test they’re ok, however if someone takes a hit of weed sometime within 2 weeks of a piss test, or 6months prior to a hair test they’re somehow unfit for employment. That’s just kinda fucked up imho.

People who go to job interviews drunk should be neutered just so they cant pollute the rest of society. [/quote]

Problems are detecting level of impairment and quantifying what those levels are. ALSO MJ is illegal.

I also dont disagree with you to a point. The problem is detecting WHEN someone smoked is a little harder to determine.

Why cause people lie.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

People who go to job interviews drunk should be neutered just so they cant pollute the rest of society. [/quote]

Problems are detecting level of impairment and quantifying what those levels are. ALSO MJ is illegal.

I also dont disagree with you to a point. The problem is detecting WHEN someone smoked is a little harder to determine.

Why cause people lie. [/quote]

Smoking/drinking before work is wrong and stupid anyway you cut it. The point just goes back to the fact that alcohol is far worse than mj, yet alcohol is so commonly accepted and promoted in society.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

But, even in states where it is legal and you have a medical card an employer can choose to not hire you if you fail the test.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

But, even in states where it is legal and you have a medical card an employer can choose to not hire you if you fail the test.[/quote]

You are correct sir. And honestly that will not change.

Most safety sensitive jobs you cant work with narcotic prescription meds either.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
Smoking/drinking before work is wrong and stupid anyway you cut it. The point just goes back to the fact that alcohol is far worse than mj, yet alcohol is so commonly accepted and promoted in society. [/quote]

Well, the alcohol industry is legal and has lots of money. The MJ industry is (for the most part) illegal and doesn’t have nearly as much money.

One of the few things that’s stayed in common for the last 5000ish years of recorded history is that the people with the money make the rules. Doesn’t matter whether it’s “right”.

If/when the legal MJ industry grows to be a major player, politically, you can expect things to change on a state level, if not ultimately a national level.

Isn’t marijuana legal in Colorado or something? That´s what I heard at the radio.

lol at “shave all your body hair”. If my stoner friends can think of that in 5 seconds, pretty sure people testing have thought of it and have heard that excuse before.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Isn’t marijuana legal in Colorado or something? That´s what I heard at the radio.[/quote]

and?

[quote]staystrong wrote:
lol at “shave all your body hair”. If my stoner friends can think of that in 5 seconds, pretty sure people testing have thought of it and have heard that excuse before.[/quote]

Shush…

I just want him to shave all his body hair…

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Isn’t marijuana legal in Colorado or something? That´s what I heard at the radio.[/quote]
So is Oxycontin, Vicodin, Xanax, Valium and a host of others.

Just because it may be legal to obtain by prescription does not mean you can then go operate a crane or drive a train.