Alexey Lesukov - Arnold Amateur BB

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
“Steroids make his muscles look different”

lol Prof X has been hating on this guy since day 1, srs case of the jelly.[/quote]

x2

[quote]MytchBucanan wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
He is very short and that will always count against him on the pro stage if there is someone taller and equally or more filled out and wide.

He will likely hit “lee Priest Status”…ie, have a large fan base but no real chance at the Olympia title.[/quote]

I think he looks better than Lee Priest though. I think Lee’s major drawback was that long abdominal wall and very shallow chest (even more than being short). That’s why I always thought David Henry looked so much better than Lee even though they were the same height.[/quote]

Priest’s major drawback was his big mouth and that he couldn’t help doing dumb shit like the face tattoo. Not to mention incredible competition with Flex, Ronnie, Levrone etc

C’mon people…if the most recent Arnold Classic and so many other contest results have taught us anything, it’s that winning has more to do with politics and marketability than anything else.

Still can’t believe that misshapen sack of flesh won.

[quote]Proud_Virgin wrote:
C’mon people…if the most recent Arnold Classic and so many other contest results have taught us anything, it’s that winning has more to do with politics and marketability than anything else.

Still can’t believe that misshapen sack of flesh won.[/quote]

DO you mean Branch Warren?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Yes…ok maybe he had the edge in conditioning, but come on! His right quad was still lagging from when he tore it, all his other muscle tears didn’t help either…not to mention his thick, stocky waist. I’m sorry, but him winning represents everything wrong with modern bodybuilding to me.

Honestly he really gets under my skin, with all that “hardcore” training nonsense…WTF he lifts like a construction worker, and yet ends up tearing muscles doing stuff like checking the mail or getting into his car??

/rant

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Yes…ok maybe he had the edge in conditioning, but come on! His right quad was still lagging from when he tore it, all his other muscle tears didn’t help either…not to mention his thick, stocky waist. I’m sorry, but him winning represents everything wrong with modern bodybuilding to me.

Honestly he really gets under my skin, with all that “hardcore” training nonsense…WTF he lifts like a construction worker, and yet ends up tearing muscles doing stuff like checking the mail or getting into his car??

/rant[/quote]

Pfff! You don’t have to convince me! I’m not a fan of that look.
He’s like Franco Columbu… but much bigger and leaner.