Advice on Aromasin Usage?

What colour is the sky in your world?

A lot bluer than yours hardartery obviously as all you appear to have time to do is sit on forums and give out bad advice. I’ve got to get back to work but you gave me a lot of laughs this friday afternoon so thanks for that.

So I am now understanding that dbossa is Jay Campbell and yeti308 is Dr. Keith Nichols. They recently started a paid membership site on FB and I believe this is an attempt at recruitment. I have listened to their podcasts enough to recognize the manner of their speech.

1 Like

That is about what I would have expected Jay Campbell to sound like. Good thing I didn’t waste any time on him. Meanwhile, I have actually been working all day. Some of us can multi-task.

Been thinking that is who yeti was. Someone had a slip and hinted towards it

1 Like

I would expect a doctor to be a little better at arguing the science, honestly.

We are guessing at who they are, but if that was a doctor I am disappointed.

I mean it is the internet, so anything goes, but the fallacies in their arguments were painful and plentiful. Personal attacks, and dogma were plentiful as well.

1 Like

Ummm
 I’m dbossa. Danny Bossa on Facebook. I’m not Jay Campbell. Keith Nichols, by the way, no longer associates with Jay Campbell. But if you knew anything you’d know that. Keith Nichols, also by the way, is probably the top doctor in the US when it comes to TRT and has Dr Scott Howell as his lead researcher. They are, let’s just say, significantly beyond anything you guys think you might know. I keep getting sent screenshots of these threads by people who realize you don’t know who you’re talking to. Any high level doc would not waste his time trying to argue a bunch of noobs on T-Nation. Sorry, not sorry.

I listened to the podcasts for about a year but recently stopped.

ALL of those roundtable docs argued over at one of the big TRT forums for years. So they have indeed “wasted their time”.

I don’t necessarily disagree with what you are saying Danny but your troll format and venom spitting attitude is abrasive.

We have gone down this anti AI path in this forum within the past year and most have quit their AIs because of Dr. Rouziers work and the postings of an endocrinologist who worked with us for nearly a year answering a lot of questions. MOST in this forum agree that AI use is way overdone and most TRT doses don’t require one at all. At one time this entire forum was being led down the path of 1mg anastrazole per 100mg of T. We are not that forum anymore. We discuss, sometimes argue, and sometimes agree to disagree. Science is never binary (except when its literally binary) and I feel we have a healthy community of differing opinions. You will never convince everyone and thats good because some people fall outside the norms.

4 Likes

Not to be a dick, but you should spend just a little bit of time reading about logical fallacies. Your posts have numerous issues in basic logic and argument structure.

You might be mostly correct, but there would be no way to know that from your posts.

I could say that there are several ‘arguments from ignorance’ here. Guess what, I also studied philosophy. Please demonstrate where my logical fallacy lies.

This statement has issues, because I know some stuff, but did not know that.

This is called an appeal to authority fallacy.

This is assuming a lot. It has been demonstrated that trt docs do go on forums. This could be fixed by saying most instead of any.

So three from one post.

BTW, I’m not saying you are dumb or anything, just you need work on the way you present arguments.

1 Like

So you’re saying my single digit free T values are too low?

@mnben87 Impressive! Apologies for the late reply. We have a month old baby and just moved into a new house along with two teenagers and a business to run. Needless to say my time these days is limited. I was quite surprised to read your response as this isn’t the type of thing I encounter around the typical TRT guys. I hadn’t realized you were addressing the wording of my statements specifically instead of the actual content (though you did mention it and I apparently missed it). The first statement you called me out on is just an expression which, I agree, it not particularly logical when taken literally. In regards to the second statement, you are interpreting it as an appeal to authority fallacy. However, Dr Nichols actually IS most likely the top doctor in the US (currently) when it comes to TRT. I wasn’t making an appeal to authority. It was a statement I made to bring awareness to those in this group who had not heard of him. In regards to the third statement, I agree that my wording could have been more precise by using “most” versus “any” as you brought up. Let’s just say that, in these types of groups, I don’t exactly encounter guys from, say, Mensa where I feel compelled to word my sentences as precisely as possible. It’s casual language to adapt to the same level being used throughout the forum.

HOWEVER, I can most definitely confirm an ‘argument from ignorance’ here, with ease I might add:

I’ve been visiting T-Nation for YEARS. I’m also an admin of a Facegroup group with roughly 10 actual doctors who participate regularly, providing research, studies, and practical experience. Again, I am very much aware of what occurs in BOTH of these forums. Guys like hardartery are making arguments based on utter ignorance on a group he knows absolutely nothing about. He is not aware of the doctors in the group or their credentials, the research being done, or the highly evidence based threads that are being posted constantly. Anyone who even dares make an attempt a obvious bro science, who does not want to comply with the medical literature, is either muted or kicked from the group in order to discourage misinformation. I can state, with absolute confidence, by visiting both groups, that the Facebook group is light years ahead of what is discussed on T-Nation. Hardartery makes ignorant claims that it must be a cult or that the research isn’t actual research without even having visited the group for 10 seconds. When I brought up that he didn’t have the slightest clue who yeti308 was, and continued to speak to him with arrogance, when yeti308 is EONS ahead of his knowledge it just made me laugh. The sheer arrogance and sheer ignorance makes places like these more entertainment based than information based. I visit it from time to time just to have a good laugh as does yeit308 when someone tells him to go check out what sheer nonsense gets posted here on a daily basis. When he asked “What colour is the sky in your world?”
 it demonstrated an absolute lack of intellect, integrity, and respect from hardartery for not even, at the very least, making any attempt to determine who he was actually talking to and what that person has done for the TRT community. He should be ashamed, but he won’t, because that’s the kind of kindergarten level child he is and will probably always be. I’ll go back to assisting in the group and be content with knowing that the bro science guys will simply never learn. As yeti308 once told me, “You can’t teach a pig to sing”.

Too low for who? Ranges are meaningless. If you have no symptoms, you dose is fine. If you have symptoms, increase dose until symptom resolution. I know a handful of guys who feel find with single digit free T, and you could potentially fall in that category. However, for the vast majority, symptoms typically vanish once you get into the high twenties and above. If you have symptoms single digit free T you now know that you can increase dose quite a bit if you need to. Daily administration will always be the most ideal. The current best method of administration is transscrotal cream BID. The second would be daily SubQ injections.

That was my pre trt value, and I was kidding. Yes, I have symptoms and yes I am starting TRT to try to improve them.

Keep yammering. I haven’t made any direst statement about anyone i the group. And everyone on here is aware of Dr Nichols, so you can’t exactly e Don’t talk like a dick, and enlighten us as to his existence. You make a lot of statements, you offer no evidence. Don’t talk like a dick and no one will treat you like one. You’re like the TRT version of Fox News.

I’ll dumb this down for you hardartery as I realize you’re not understanding it. I stated that all of the research is already posted in our group. There is TONS of it. I invited you to come see it for yourself but you don’t want to. The evidence is right there. I’m not going to waste my time posting article after article in this pathetic excuse of a TRT forum for the benefit of one neanderthal with horse blinders on. You want to see the evidence, it’s in our group and you’re welcome to come see it anytime and critique it to your heart’s content. If you want to keep making claims on something you haven’t even SEEN, you are the epitome of an arguement from ignorance. My statement is clear. The evidence is at your disposal anytime you wish to see it. For crissakes I even sent you a screenshot of a portion of the library of research we have there. If you want to continue to claim I haven’t provided any evidence you’re simply solidifying your position as a moron.

No need to dumb anything down for me. Telling me about evidence somewhere else is not the same as providing it. You have repeatedly said stupid and incorrect things. You keep making accusations and attacking positions that people have not actually taken. Your only recourse to to try and insult me, because it offends your sense of self-importance that you keep getting called out. You need to avoid blanket statements, you are consistently incorrect in them. I am here, you came here, and started pimping a different group. You want to help people here, present it here.
As for the doctors. I have no problem with them or their work. I am certain that they present it differently than you do. Yeti has already made a decidedly more intelligent response on a thread in here regarding E2, allowing for the fact that there are circumstances which do require it. It’s that simple. Actual researchers and professionals do not speak in absolutes. You spout off consistently in absolutes and provide nothing other than your word to back it up. Your word carries no value here. Maybe somewhere else in real life it does, here you are a screen name that talks a lot but never actually puts up the evidence.
You’ve said at least three times that you’re leaving, and yet here you are. Do you need addiction counselling sport?

@hardartey, the ignorance is too entertaining
 I just can’t look away. I am providing you with the name of a group that contains all the evidence. Go see it for yourself. You can go see it RIGHT THIS SECOND if you wanted to, but you won’t, because you’re a moron with horse blinders on as you continue to confirm. Don’t tell me I’m not providing evidence. Perhaps I need to dumb it down further but I won’t.