Abs & Some Chest

[quote]badgertron wrote:
Actually I work out all of those except thighs. You would have noticed that if you took the time to read my first post. Thanks
[/quote]

I read it. Why don’t you work your lower body?

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
badgertron wrote:
Actually I work out all of those except thighs. You would have noticed that if you took the time to read my first post. Thanks

I read it. Why don’t you work your lower body?[/quote]

He doesnt work his thighs because they cant be sore for all the basketball he plays. He’s getting quite good, some even would go as far as to call him…an eliteballa.

[quote]t-ha wrote:
badgertron wrote:

Ouch JP! That’s what you get for being a nice guy - hurry up and get jaded like the rest of us.
[/quote]
I don’t think I can get jaded after yesterday. Rocket came too close for my liking.
It’s getting hairy over here

Not really intending to flame you but I’m 5 inches shorter than you and weigh 5lbs less than you…and I’m skinny. Eat some food

basically stop reading all magazines that involve lifting, eat, start doing squats and deadlifts, then eat some more.
I also suggest not putting pics that you would have on myspace on here, as you have seen the reaction you get.
Other then that start reading articles on this site, and maybe lurk some of the forums for some tips and what not. I used to be 150 like a year ago and i have gained 30lbs of mostly muscle since then, so i know where you are coming from. good luck.

[quote]badgertron wrote:

[/quote]

Is this a joke? Are you really this much of an ass.

Have you not read a single thread or article on this site before posting that picture? If you did read a little, then you should not be suprised by the responses. Which is why I think this is a joke.

Just leave like you said you would do. We will not miss you.

Go join the forums here:

http://www.planetcarebears.com/

I bet they will be nice to you.

I found his picture with a head shot, he likes to dance too.

You should try picking up something kind of heavy.

[quote]WS4adumbastard wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:
badgertron wrote:

I read it. Why don’t you work your lower body?

He doesnt work his thighs because they cant be sore for all the basketball he plays. He’s getting quite good, some even would go as far as to call him…an eliteballa.[/quote]

HA!!!

[quote]badgertron wrote:
I would first like to say hi, and this is my first post on these forums. Yes I read the first thread, but I have been working out for a little bit and I thought it wouldn’t be that big of a deal. I have been working out for a bout 3-4 months and I have been taking creatine monohyrdrate along with no-xplode. I work out Mon-Fri and I was on a toning routine. Mon - bis, tris Tues - legs Weds - chest,abs Thurs - back and Fri - shoulders. I have been on this routine a little longer than 2 months now and I wanted to try a bulking routine still working out 5 days a week. When I was toning I was running mon, weds, and fri also.

Right now I am
5’11
150 lbs, but I can never keep a consistent weight for some reason. It always jumps up and down.

I am not really on a diet, I eat as much as I want, but I only eat healthy foods.

What routine would you guys suggest for getting big, and what would you suggest for toning back down again. I probably should have bulked before but oh well.
[/quote]

WTF is a toning routine?? Too much mens fitness i reckon

It’s like a mouse in a corner giving the bird to the cat

[quote]WS4adumbastard wrote:

badgertron wrote:

He doesnt work his thighs because they cant be sore for all the basketball he plays. He’s getting quite good, some even would go as far as to call him…an eliteballa.[/quote]

Low blow, low blow.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
badgertron wrote:

Have you not read a single thread or article on this site before posting that picture? If you did read a little, then you should not be suprised by the responses. Which is why I think this is a joke.

Go join the forums here:

I bet they will be nice to you. [/quote]

Naa, I’m just going to stay here get good advice and get treated like an asshole. Idc if I get treated like shit on an online forum as long as I still find good information.

I thought I had muscle so I posted a picture of myself, get it through your heads. Like someone said earlier, I guess I can’t take myspace comments as seriously as I thought. I will not make this mistake again, so good day to you.

I would also appreciate it if you got some sort of eductation degre before insulting me again, at least I can still hold on to my dignity while getting ripped on by some fatass chef.

[quote]badgertron wrote:
I would also appreciate it if you got some sort of eductation degre before insulting me again, at least I can still hold on to my dignity while getting ripped on by some fatass chef.[/quote]

Ba-ZING!!! (hey, credit where it’s due…)

like a proverbial train wreck…

Looks like a bad case of worms to me. No wonder your so god awful skinny

[quote]badgertron wrote:
I would also appreciate it if you got some sort of eductation degre before insulting me again, .[/quote]

HAHA fuckin Ha Hah Ha!

An education degre! Is that like fancy book learnin’ or something?

Whoopie! I gots me an education degre!
{cue deuling banjos}

[quote]badgertron wrote:
Petedacook wrote:
badgertron wrote:

Go join the forums here:

I bet they will be nice to you.

Naa, I’m just going to stay here get good advice and get treated like an asshole. Idc if I get treated like shit on an online forum as long as I still find good information.

I thought I had muscle so I posted a picture of myself, get it through your heads. Like someone said earlier, I guess I can’t take myspace comments as seriously as I thought. I will not make this mistake again, so good day to you.

I would also appreciate it if you got some sort of eductation degre before insulting me again, at least I can still hold on to my dignity while getting ripped on by some fatass chef.[/quote]

LOL

OK…Dude, first I did not flame you because you posted your picture. My first response was:

[quote]Petedacook Wrote:
Wow! You are brave brother.
[/quote]

I flamed you later because of your attitude:

and…

Now, brother, you really should know the opponent you are speaking to before you attack. I have 2 degrees: AAS in ADJ, and BS in ADJ, so I am educated.

And while my forum name is petedacook, I do not cook for a living, and I am not fat. You could have checked my profile and found that out real fast.

Now you say you have been working out for 3-4 months. Let me tell you brother, in 9 weeks I went from the above picture to the following picture.

9 weeks later

3 months, 2 weeks ago. I will crush you little man.

Now seriously, if you want to stay here, and learn and grow, you need to chill your attitude. Myspace thought does not slide here. Don’t end up like this guy who also thought he was built:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=868493&pageNo=3

And if you think your going to get any support here while attacking long time contributors that have shown progress, you are wrong brother.

If you really want to learn, then start reading. Erase your picture in this post, and apologize again, or don’t apologize again. Let it die and hope it does not keep going.

Read my friend and talk less. Start with the new guy threads. This is a hard core bodybuilding site with very little censorship. Treat it as such.

Try starting with these threads. Hopefully they will provoke thought. Do some searches on what you want/need to expand on in the articles section. 2 different searches available here; articles, and forums. Search articles.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=817951

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=06-061-diet

And keep going. You got to change your attitude though bro.

[quote]badgertron wrote:

Get the pole out of your ass, dickhead. How immature can you get?