Abs & Some Chest

can you guys at least tell me what I did wrong? I’m sorry I just created my account I won’t let it happen again.

Ok, who rated this shit?? one star??!

come on!

[quote]badgertron wrote:
can you guys at least tell me what I did wrong? I’m sorry I just created my account I won’t let it happen again.[/quote]

Read the first fuckin post. It pretty much says, in nice terms, “Don’t post a picture of your abs if you’re a runt.”

You read it, then did it anyway.

What did you want?

Around here, people look for progress. If this was your before pic, and you looked three times better after a year, no one would have given you shit.

But when you post a picture of what looks like an average 14 year old…well, don’t be surprised if you catch shit on a bodybuilding site that claims to be the net’s most hardcore.

Like I said, you motherfuckers don’t get it.

Alright it said
“In particular, if you have some definition because you are very lean but have not yet built any significant amount of muscle, then please think twice before posting your photo.”

my bad. Maybe I should have taken a before photo, but I didn’t realize it would cause such a violent reaction from all of these people. I thought I had a signifcant enough amount of muscle to post the photo. I guess my OPINION was wrong and I will not post any more photos of myself until I gain 30 or so pounds.

All I’m saying is you guys should just relax a little bit, I seriously didn’t mean to cause any harm and I didn’t want to cause any trouble. I thought of a smart ass comment that I usually would post in these cases, but I would like to continue using these forums.

Once again, I am sorry… Can you forgive your fellow human? we all make mistakes…

You’ve got some big balls…
unfortunately we don’t like that,but the Mens Health Forum does.

Ya know what, ya could have just taken the actual advice i gave you, said thank you, and told everybody that’d we’d hear from you in a year.

This was the first and last time i will actually give advice to one of these people.

–WS4

I see you’re a college student like myself. I definitely recommend you get on a high frequency chest and bi routine.

when I said “everybody” here is acting like a douchebag I seriously didn’t mean you. I took your information into account and took it into account. I didn’t realize I would get any hateful posts, so I overreacted. I appologize to you and hope that you can forgive me for acting like an asshole.

good luck, i suggest ya just kinda lay low for a while, keep training your ass off, eating right, and reading the articles, if ya pick one of those routines, get back at me with how it goes. Come back with some awesome results.

–WS4

Well, thats gotta be the first person to apologize.

It’s happened alot, everyone gets a little cynical when yet another person who’s total body weight is less than many people’s LEAN mass tries posting a pic.

In that case, welcome to the site. Eat, read, eat, squat, eat, read, and eat some more. Gain 30+ lbs of lean mass, and compare that new look to this picture, and enjoy the difference.

There are tons of articles, start with the nutrition ones, use search first before asking any questions, and pick a good beginners program.

If you are serious about this check out this thread. Every “beginner” needs to start here. No advise I can give you can top this, take the time to read all of it and based on that set yourself some goals and go for it.

Good luck.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

[quote]badgertron wrote:
can you guys at least tell me what I did wrong? I’m sorry I just created my account I won’t let it happen again.[/quote]
You posted where a bunch of assholes hang out is what you did.

There are a lot of articles. Grab your info from those instead of the discussion groups. If you want the basics, and they really are, strive to get stronger and eat more than you burn on a day to day basis. It really is a lot simpler than some make it out to be. You can get fabulous results on a routine of a handful of exercises. Eat and get stronger. you’ll be fine.

Don’t be afraid to change things up if they are not working for you. Instead of abs and chest, what about abs, chest, thighs, calves, back, arms, shoulder…Work the muscles you can’t see in the mirror equally as hard.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
badgertron wrote:
can you guys at least tell me what I did wrong? I’m sorry I just created my account I won’t let it happen again.

There are a lot of articles. Grab your info from those instead of the discussion groups. If you want the basics, and they really are, strive to get stronger and eat more than you burn on a day to day basis. It really is a lot simpler than some make it out to be. You can get fabulous results on a routine of a handful of exercises. Eat and get stronger. you’ll be fine.

Don’t be afraid to change things up if they are not working for you. Instead of abs and chest, what about abs, chest, thighs, calves, back, arms, shoulder…Work the muscles you can’t see in the mirror equally as hard.
[/quote]

Actually I work out all of those except thighs. You would have noticed that if you took the time to read my first post. Thanks

and quickly we revert back to what got you in the original situation

Three stars??! WTF.

Ok you made a genuine mistake, I for one forgive you!! Now go prove these guys wrong and come back with some real progress.

This is the best bb site on the web so read the articles (theres shit loads of them) and stick around.

KEEP FIRING, ASSHOLES!!!

<sheesh, someone offers good advice and this kid mouths off again…>

Take it on the chin like a man. Go to the articles suggested. Yes this place is hard core. If you want to look like a boy band member this is not the place for you. If you want to look like a guy that could lift some serious weight then stay, but don’t expect respect unless you are asking questions and not posting pictures that look like you are 13 and do something other than play x-box all day.

Don’t defend yourself say thank you and do what the advice was. You want to know what to do. Go to search at the top of the page, put in John Berardi and read all of his nutrition stuff, if you are interested in Body building then look up Chad Waterbury, or Alwyn Cosgrove, Charles Stayley or Christian Thibadau and read their articles. Choose a program and do it until completed, then do another program until completed and repeat.

Then you go and do what is suggested. You will build about 2 pounds of muscle a month and in 6 to 12 months you can post some before and after pictures. Remember eat! Eat a lot! At your size you need more calories try at least 3200 and if you are not adding at least 2 pounds a month then you need to up the calories. You need food, no supplements. You need training hard core I’m sore for days training.

You need cosistency. You need to keep a food log. Don’t tell me you eat 3200 calories until you can produce a food log that proves it. You think you eat a lot I know, you don’t trust me. I’m 6ft 3in and am cutting and wieght 235lbs and people on here have told me how small I am. So don’t expect to be told you are big for quiet awhile.

If you show a good amount of progress in 6 to 12 months you will get some, not much but some praise then. Just know that you don’t blow up overnight. This is a lifestyle not some thing that happens because you say a pic of a big guy and said I’ll go train for two months and get huge.

Most supplements suck, very few work and at this point you would do very well just to eat right. Do that for a year and then take supplements. Here are two you should take right now along with a good meal plan. Creatine and fish oil. MEAL PLAN FIRST!!! I CAN NOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH!

[quote]badgertron wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:
badgertron wrote:

Actually I work out all of those except thighs. You would have noticed that if you took the time to read my first post. Thanks
[/quote]

[quote]badgertron wrote:
so I overreacted. I appologize to you and hope that you can forgive me for acting like an asshole.[/quote]

Boy, you “poked the bear”, nothing you should’ve apologised for though.

Now shut up, look, listen, laugh and learn…

Keep your head down and welcome to a damn good site.

[quote]badgertron wrote:
[/quote]
Ouch JP! That’s what you get for being a nice guy - hurry up and get jaded like the rest of us.