911 Conspiracy Buffs

And, regarding Saudi/Bin Laden flights.
http://911myths.com/index.php/Bin_Laden_family_flight

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
futuredave wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:

Oh, also the 9/11 terror financier bin Laden was very, very wealthy…
“He left Sudan with practically nothing,” the 9/11 commission found.

Not sure what your point is. While personally, he had less money than previously thought, he was key to fund-raising. So, uh… nice editing…

“Key to fund-raising”… from his mythical “lair” no doubt.

So your calling me out on my edit? The point being that the bin Laden in the “official story” that plotted and financed 9/11 had $300 million (and lived in massive structures underground), when in reality… “He left Sudan with practically nothing,” the [9/11] commission found.

New narrative – he’s a “fund-raiser.”

I hate to keep quoting 1984 but g-d damn…
“Day by day and almost minute by minute the past was brought up to date. In this way every prediction made by the Party could be shown by documentary evidence to have been correct…”

Gee, why can’t “conspiracy theorists” just follow the story wherever it happens to go and just BELIEVE? Things change, new evidence comes to light – I get that.

But there is an EXTREMELY wide gap between REALITY and “this place”
http://www.edwardjayepstein.com/nether_fictoid3.htm
(thats actually a pretty enormous lie)

And between $300 million and “He left Sudan with practically nothing.”

The rest of the article basically told me they knew NOTHING about bin Laden if they actually believed he was worth $300 million after 9/11… but of course to sell “the mastermind of 9/11” to the public, he had to be filthy rich and live in an elaborate underground city…
http://www.edwardjayepstein.com/nether_fictoid3.htm

Seriously, there are MANY of those… hahahahahaha.[/quote]

Heh. Called out on his edit and he makes this kind of response. If you’re going to get pissed off about someone calling you out, don’t conveniently edit? And yes, fundraiser. See, while you’re too busy living in fantasyland, we in the real world realize that Islamists, such as Bin Laden, raise and replenish funds through Islamic “charities.”

And one last thing. From the Dec. 2001 video where Osama discussed the plan. The attached image is from the video.

[i]"UBL: (…Inaudible…) we calculated in advance the number of casualties from the enemy, who would be killed
based on the position of the tower. We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors.
I was the most optimistic of them all. (…Inaudible…) due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the
fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the
plane hit and all the floors above it only. This is all that we had hoped for.

Shaykh: Allah be praised.
UBL: We were at (…inaudible…) when the event took place. We had notification since the previous Thursday
that the event would take place that day. We had finished our work that day and had the radio on.

It was
5:30 p.m. our time. I was sitting with Dr. Ahmad Abu-al-((Khair)). Immediately, we heard the news that a
plane had hit the World Trade Center. We turned the radio station to the news from Washington. The news
continued and no mention of the attack until the end. At the end of the newscast, they reported that a plane
just hit the World Trade Center."[/i]
http://www.september11news.com/OsamaEvidence.htm

[quote]Curodd wrote:
bin laden is a comic book villian. Hes a millionaire, he lives in a cave and he hates americans. [/quote]

Then who better to fight him than a comic book hero?

We fight for freedom wherever there’s trouble, after all.

Varqanir,

Who or what do you think Bin Laden is? A US agent? A stereotype hologram?, a myth?

Or do you think he’s real and now is dead?

Or was never a threat and someone else has been orchestrating terror opperations against the US and it’s allies?

Or are we using him to make the threat against us seem bigger?

How bout some thoughts.

Who or what do I think bin Laden is or was?

My opinion about bin Laden parallels my opinion about Jesus of Nazareth. Almost certainly real, but greatly exaggerated.

Osama bin Laden is, in many respects, the perfect villain, who appeared at a most fortuitous time in our nation’s recent history.

He appeared just in time to unify and galvanize a nation in a moral, economic and political crisis.

Inasmuch as the “Evil Empire” of the Soviet Union was no longer a viable threat, the North Koreans are more of a laughingstock than a sinister menace, and we depend on China too much for their imports to demonize them as the embodiment of Global Peril, the United States needed someone that everyone, Democrat and Republican alike, could hate and fear.

Osama bin Laden, with his creepy eyes, his scraggly beard, and his decidedly acrimonious and anti-American rantings, fills the bill perfectly. If he were an actor, I say he should be nominated for an Academy Award.

As Beowulf implied on another thread, the United States government is probably not imaginative nor organized enough to have created Osama bin Laden and his sinister global terror network out of whole cloth, but I do think that had they not existed already, it would have been necessary to invent them.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Osama bin Laden, with his creepy eyes, his scraggly beard, and his decidedly acrimonious and anti-American rantings, fills the bill perfectly. If he were an actor, I say he should be nominated for an Academy Award.
[/quote]

OK, thanks for replying.

But if that’s your thinking, why not use Saddam to be this villain? Given the war we are in now, wouldn’t it have been a better idea if this is indeed some kind of plot?

That way, you wouldn’t have people saying “How come aL-qaeda attacked you and you went around invading an innocent country, huh, huh huh?”

If Bin Laden’s influence is BS, why didn’t we play up Saddam’s role in 9-11 more? Who cares if he denied it, we could have pinned the whole thing on him?

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Varqanir wrote:

OK, thanks for replying.

But if that’s your thinking, why not use Saddam to be this villain? Given the war we are in now, wouldn’t it have been a better idea if this is indeed some kind of plot?

That way, you wouldn’t have people saying “How come aL-qaeda attacked you and you went around invading an innocent country, huh, huh huh?”

If Bin Laden’s influence is BS, why didn’t we play up Saddam’s role in 9-11 more? Who cares if he denied it, we could have pinned the whole thing on him?[/quote]

If our government wanted to lie about it they would have found videos of Saddam plotting 9-11 in one of his palaces.

Elementary, my dear Genghis (and Zap, too, I see):

Saddam, as a secular leader, could not have functioned as a lightning rod for every Muslim extremist in the world, the way Osama did, and continues to do.

As head of state, his sphere of influence was confined only to Iraq, and his diehard followers were confined only to the Ba’ath party. We needed only to take out the Republican Guard and significant Ba’ath party members, for Saddam to shrivel up and hide in a hole.

Osama may indeed already be dead, or he may still be alive. It makes no difference. As long as the specter of Osama is still alive, he is just as charismatic a symbol around which Muslim extremism may rally, and just as formidable a foe against whom we may concentrate our attacks.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
…why not use Saddam to be this villain? Given the war we are in now, wouldn’t it have been a better idea if this is indeed some kind of plot?

If Bin Laden’s influence is BS, why didn’t we play up Saddam’s role in 9-11 more? Who cares if he denied it, we could have pinned the whole thing on him?[/quote]

They (American Israelis’ we’ll call them) tried to, or DID actually, fool people into thinking there was an al-Qaeda/Saddam link… you don’t remember that?

Fury over Pentagon cell that briefed White House on Iraq’s ‘imaginary’ al-Qaeda links
A Senior Pentagon policy maker created an unofficial “Iraqi intelligence cell” in the summer of 2002 to circumvent the CIA and secretly brief the White House on links between Saddam Hussein and al-Qa’eda, according to the Senate intelligence committee…

The cell appears to have been set up by Mr Feith as an adjunct to the Office of Special Plans, a Pentagon intelligence-gathering operation established in the wake of 9/11 with the authority of Paul Wolfowitz. Its focus quickly became the al-Qa’eda-Saddam link.

You see, only 2 days after 9/11, the “American Israelis’” already had the whole thing laid out and had ALREADY moved “beyond Bin Laden”… but to sell the invasion of Iraq, they still had to bullshit the TRUE American people into thinking that Saddam had a relationship with al-Qaeda/Bin Laden…

[i]Jewish Institute For National Security Affairs
September 13, 2001

This Goes Beyond Bin Laden

WASHINGTON, D.C., September 13, 2001 - In the face of horrendous acts of terrorism against the United States, the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) calls on the American government and on all world leaders to be decisive in their actions to confront the terrorists and their supporters, who rely on our taking half measures in response.

We must begin by condemning them and their organizations by name; we know who they are. Osama Bin Laden, Hezbollah, Hamas, and Islamic Jihad are only the most prominent. The countries harboring and training them include not just Afghanistan - an easy target for blame - but Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Sudan, the Palestinian Authority, Libya, Algeria and even our presumed friends Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

We must make them believe there is not one inch of soil on the planet that is a haven or training ground for them.

The United States can have no political relationship with any country or group whose citizens celebrate the death of innocent Americans. There is nothing to justify dancing in the streets and rejoicing over an American tragedy. This behavior tells us who our friends are, and who wishes our mortal enemies well.

A long investigation to prove Osama Bin Laden’s guilt with prosecutorial certainty is entirely unnecessary. He is guilty in word and deed. His history is the source of his culpability. The same holds true for Saddam Hussein. Our actions in the past certainly were not forceful enough, and now we must seize the opportunity to alter this pattern of passivity.

[b]In response to the attack on September 11, 2001 JINSA calls on the United States to:

*Halt all US purchases of Iraqi oil under the UN Oil for Food Program and to provide all necessary support to the Iraq National Congress, including direct American military support, to effect a regime change in Iraq.[/b]

*Bomb identified terrorist training camps and facilities in any country harboring terrorists. Interdict the supply lines to terrorist organizations, including but not limited to those between Damascus and Beirut that permit Iran to use Lebanon as a terrorist base.

*Revoke the Presidential Order banning assassinations.
[Israel to Kill in U.S., Allied Nations
Israel is embarking upon a more aggressive approach to the war on terror that will include staging targeted killings in the United States and other friendly countries, former Israeli intelligence officials told United Press International]
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0116-10.htm

*Overturn the 1995 CIA Directive limiting whom the U.S. can recruit to aid counter-terrorism in an effort to boost our human intelligence.

*Freeze the bank accounts of organizations in the US that have links to terrorism-supporting groups and their political wings. Ask other countries and financial institutions to do the same.

*Demand that Egypt and Saudi Arabia sever all remaining ties with Osama Bin Laden, including ties with Saudi-sponsored nongovernmental organizations and groups abroad that raise money for Bin Laden and other terrorist organizations.

*Suspend US Military Aid to Egypt while re-evaluating Egypt’s support for American policy objectives, and re-evaluate America’s security relationship with Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States unless both actually join in our war against terrorism.

*Ensure that American technology, arms, technical support and personnel are not supplied to countries that do not fully support American objectives regarding terrorism, and through which terrorists might acquire American materiel. Ask our allies and other countries to undertake similar restrictions.

*Reassess the visa process by which nationals from hostile nations are permitted to enter the United States. And tighten controls at the Canadian and Mexican borders to prevent access by people without appropriate documentation.

*Strengthen American law enforcement efforts to identify and eliminate terrorist cells operating in the United States.

*Take immediate steps to reduce America’s dependence on foreign oil.

The terrorists who struck on Tuesday changed the physical and political landscape of America. We in JINSA trust that our government and our people will make them regret that day.[/i]
http://www.jinsa.org/articles/print.html/documentid/1262

And on it went…

Israel To U.S.: Don’t Delay Iraq Attack
Aug. 16, 2002
(CBS) Israel is urging U.S. officials not to delay a military strike against Iraq’s Saddam Hussein, an aide to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said Friday.

Israeli intelligence officials have gathered evidence that Iraq is speeding up efforts to produce biological and chemical weapons, said Sharon aide Ranaan Gissin…

Also on Friday, President Bush said he knows there are “very intelligent people” who doubt the wisdom of attacking Iraq.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/08/18/world/main519037.shtml

Israel Says War on Iraq Would Benefit the Region

Israel linked to Iraq intelligence failure, general says
Israel was a “full partner” in American and British intelligence failures that exaggerated former president Saddam Hussein’s nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs before the US-led invasion of Iraq, a report by an Israeli military research centre has alleged…

“In the questioning of the picture painted by coalition intelligence, the third party in this intelligence failure, Israel, has remained in the shadows,” the report said.
http://www.theage.com.au/cgi-bin/common/popupPrintArticle.pl?path=/articles/2003/12/05/1070351789502.html

Israeli Subcommittee Faults Intelligence on Iraq
The subcommittee found that Israeli intelligence agencies used information from foreign intelligence services without recognizing that the other states obtained the data from Israel in the first place. (oops)
http://www.armscontrol.org/act/2004_05/newsbriefs.asp

U.S. Withdrawal From Iraq Could Hurt Israel
http://www.jewishjournal.com/home/preview.php?id=11295

One day, JustTheFacts will become JustTheCliffNotes.

On that day, I’ll start reading him.

[quote]pookie wrote:

[/quote]

Those ARE the CliffNotes.

[quote]futuredave wrote:
Everybody knows Bin Laden is an anagram for “Ned Blain,” David Blain Mosad-agent brother, who used holograms to make planes appear to fly into the WTC as part of a deal with the Bush Administration, Saudis and Wayne Newton to get his own magic show at Caesars Palace.

[/quote]

How the HELL did you find that out?! That is TOP SECRET, SUPER-CLASSIFIED information only known to a select handful of the worlds elite! Who told you this?!

You know that they are going to track you down and dispose of you now, right? You better run to Mexico and hope to god they don’t find you…

[quote]DrSkeptix wrote:
pookie wrote:

Those ARE the CliffNotes.[/quote]

They are? Damn.

Guess I’ll wait for JustTheElevatorPitch then…

Want the ultimate nutjob website?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/

Any negative comment about America is linked here. Absolutely nothing positive about America will ever be posted here. Legitimate news, fraud websites, nut websites, and I even found a link purporting to be evidence of the evil America, which was simply a single persons post on some obscure website about what he thought of America.

At least one person has been brainwashed by this website.

Conspiracy theory alert!
Conspiracy theory alert!

My conspiracy theory is as follows:

Headhunter and JustTheFacts are actually the same guy.

This has been a Conspiracy theory alert.

[quote]pookie wrote:
DrSkeptix wrote:
pookie wrote:

Those ARE the CliffNotes.

They are? Damn.

Guess I’ll wait for JustTheElevatorPitch then…
[/quote]

I guess if your not a “reader”, TREASON is best conveyed thru bullet points…

• Jewish Institute For National Security Affairs

• September 13, 2001

• A long investigation to prove Osama Bin Laden’s guilt with prosecutorial certainty is entirely unnecessary.

• The same holds true for Saddam Hussein

• In response to the attack on September 11, 2001 JINSA calls on the United States to: Provide all necessary support to the Iraq National Congress, including direct American military support, to effect a regime change in Iraq

• Israel is embarking upon a more aggressive approach to the war on terror that will include staging targeted killings in the United States and other friendly countries

• Israel To U.S.: Don’t Delay Iraq Attack

• President Bush said he knows there are “very intelligent people” who doubt the wisdom of attacking Iraq

• Israel Says War on Iraq Would Benefit the Region

• Israeli intelligence officials have gathered evidence that Iraq is speeding up efforts to produce biological and chemical weapons

• Israel was a “full partner” in American and British intelligence failures that exaggerated former president Saddam Hussein’s nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs before the US-led invasion of Iraq

• A Senior Pentagon policy maker created an unofficial “Iraqi intelligence cell” in the summer of 2002 to circumvent the CIA and secretly brief the White House on links between Saddam Hussein and al-Qa’eda, according to the Senate intelligence committee

• The cell appears to have been set up by Mr Feith as an adjunct to the Office of Special Plans, a Pentagon intelligence-gathering operation established in the wake of 9/11 with the authority of Paul Wolfowitz

[quote][i]"The three most important groups who have been pressing this country toward war are the British, the Jewish and the Roosevelt administration…

No person with a sense of the dignity of mankind can condone the persecution of the Jewish race in Germany. But no person of honesty and vision can look on their pro-war policy here today without seeing the dangers involved in such a policy both for us and for them. Instead of agitating for war, the Jewish groups in this country should be opposing it in every possible way for they will be among the first to feel its consequences.

Tolerance is a virtue that depends upon peace and strength. History shows that it cannot survive war and devastations. A few far-sighted Jewish people realize this and stand opposed to intervention. But the majority still do not.

Their greatest danger to this country lies in their large ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio and our government.

I am not attacking either the Jewish or the British people. Both races, I admire. But I am saying that the leaders of both the British and the Jewish races, for reasons which are as understandable from their viewpoint as they are inadvisable from ours, for reasons which are not American, wish to involve us in the war…

A smear campaign was instituted against individuals who opposed intervention. The terms “fifth columnist,” “traitor,” “Nazi,” “anti-Semitic” were thrown ceaselessly at any one who dared to suggest that it was not to the best interests of the United States to enter the war. Men lost their jobs if they were frankly anti-war. Many others dared no longer speak…

We have become involved in the war from practically every standpoint except actual shooting. Only the creation of sufficient “incidents” yet remains; and you see the first of these already taking place, according to plan – a plan that was never laid before the American people for their approval…"[/i][/quote]
–Charles Lindbergh - September 11, 1941

[quote]The Mage wrote:
Want the ultimate nutjob website?

Any negative comment about America is linked here. Absolutely nothing positive about America will ever be posted here. Legitimate news, fraud websites, nut websites, and I even found a link purporting to be evidence of the evil America, which was simply a single persons post on some obscure website about what he thought of America.

At least one person has been brainwashed by this website.[/quote]

And won’t it be a glorious day when websites like that are finally banned and censored from the internet? Thank god that groups like the ADL and Wiesenthal Center are around to point out and define all the hate and terrorist sites.

I mean, if it weren’t for the tireless efforts of the “Wiesenthal Center”, more people might be susceptible to that old canard, for example, that Jews control the message…

Wiesenthal Center official: Internet co-opted by terrorist groups
Jun 4, 2006
The Internet has emerged as “the virtual university of terrorism,” the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s Rabbi Abraham Cooper told a high-level international conference in Brussels last week.

Speaking in the elegant Egmont Palace at an Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe forum on curbing “hate messages” in the media and on the Internet, he urged the OSCE and other international agencies to work together to “diminish, if not eliminate” Web sites being used by terrorist organizations to promote their causes…

Clarification Wanted From Wiesenthal Center
It is with deep concern that we are requesting both a clarification and a retraction regarding several remarks you made at the Homeland Security sub-committee hearing on Terrorism Risk Assessment held on 6 November 2007…

Equally disturbing in your PowerPoint presentation is the juxtaposition of the website Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.org with Taliban recruitment sites detailing how to make bombs, take captives and blow up buildings. How and why you equate American architectural and engineering professionals examining the nature of the destruction of three American architectural icons with radical fringe elements of Islamic extremism is not only unfathomable, but can justifiably be construed as being motivated by malicious intent…
Alex Jones' Endgame

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:

And won’t it be a glorious day when websites like that are finally banned and censored from the internet? [/quote]

Won’t ever happen, nor do I think it should. But that doesn’t mean it ain’t crap that brainwashes the ignorant.

[quote]The Mage wrote:
But that doesn’t mean it ain’t crap that brainwashes the ignorant.[/quote]

As opposed to network television news?