52 Hand Blocks/Jailhouse Rock

There’s more videos than this, but this one caught my eye. I’ve been interested in 52 HB for almost a year and I think its cool. I’m sure there are some people who think its bullshit.

Opinions anyone?

I’m not gonna say it’s bullshit, but it does seem a little silly. I mean they’re claiming the guy has 150 streetfights with no losses and over 100 ko’s. That’s retarded, and anyone who believes that deserves to lose their money.

never thought i’d see this shit again sigh

its bullshido

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
never thought i’d see this shit again sigh

its bullshido[/quote]

the guys over at bullshido have searched out this one an awful lot and it comes up lacking to be honest

Do I need to be on crack like these guys or can I practice this as a natural trainee?

Bump.

It looked like he was boxing

[quote]slimjim wrote:
It looked like he was boxing[/quote]

Questionable boxing at that.

In addition, the guy is preying on a natural psychological fear, especially for people living or working in more urban environments…fighting off a group attack.

With so many legitimate guys out there now to learn from, I wouldnt waste another minute of your time looking at this joker or this mythological prison fighting system.

It would be a lot more convincing if they were able to spell right…

is it just me or am i the only one who has not seen any speed, accuracy or strength in the vid?

I recall some biker, maybe Sonny Barger, maybe another one, calling this bullshit, or at least that during all his times in jail he never saw it.

He also was of the opinion that wrestlers had the best shot at winning in jail.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I recall some biker, maybe Sonny Barger, maybe another one, calling this bullshit, or at least that during all his times in jail he never saw it.

He also was of the opinion that wrestlers had the best shot at winning in jail.[/quote]

You’re just mad cause the Irish didn’t think of it first. Stop the hating, Fighting Irish.

lol, the Irish would just call the 52er a Protestant/Catholic and bomb the motherfucker.

I’m 1/4 Irish, therefore it’s funny as hell.