5 Year Natural Transformation

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]Jordz wrote:
Updated pic, 83kg at 9.59% BF[/quote]

I think his legs look pretty sizable in this photo that he posted.

It’s definitely a job well done, and most likely good enough work to inspire a little bit of envy.[/quote]

Agreed a job well done. At the same time, anyone vain enough to make this type of video is just inviting the types of comments the critics are providing.

And despite this guy’s progress, I’m not sure that there’s a point of success where making this type of video doesn’t make one look like a bit of a cheese-ball/arrogant a**hat/etc. We’ve all surely made great progress in the years since we literally first picked up a weight, but I don’t know that any of us would be making this type of video about it.

That is an impressive transformation. Nice work.

[quote]MinusTheColon wrote:

[quote]Jordz wrote:

It’s definitely a job well done, and most likely good enough work to inspire a little bit of envy.[/quote]

Agreed a job well done. At the same time, anyone vain enough to make this type of video is just inviting the types of comments the critics are providing.

And despite this guy’s progress, I’m not sure that there’s a point of success where making this type of video doesn’t make one look like a bit of a cheese-ball/arrogant a**hat/etc. We’ve all surely made great progress in the years since we literally first picked up a weight, but I don’t know that any of us would be making this type of video about it.[/quote]

Quite possibly. I feel that, in those situations, it’s less catty to say what we really feel (ie: It was really silly of you to make that video) than to try to attack the physique itself. I feel that the latter is just going to seem to stem from envy, whereas the former is more about having self-awareness/perspective.

Or maybe this is just because I too have an active youtube account, haha.

I’ll probably make a stupid video like this eventually. I think this one’s well done. Production value is good enough, it seems like it would hit the target audience well. I feel like the target audience here is like 1 step above the ‘Mike Chang I Eat Pizza And Have Abs’ videos. Or maybe it’s on the same level. Nothing wrong with that. I’d love to monetize my physique. This guy’s obviously put in a ton of work as far as diet and training goes. Why criticize the fact that he wants to make a buck or 2 in return?

My wife likes bands that nobody’s ever heard of. Then they make music videos, get played on pop radio, etc. and all of a sudden she doesn’t like them anymore. I feel like that’s what this is.

Great Job Kid

[quote]goochadamg wrote:

[quote]Jordz wrote:
Hey guys,

Just thought i would post here again and get back into being active on these forums.

My transformation has kept going and i have put together an updated transformation video, progress hasn’t been crazy fast over the past year but i have really been focusing on bringing up my weak points.

[/quote]

Not a fan of training legs? That was what I immediately noticed in your side chest pose in the first video: your small legs. I was expecting to see some good gains there. I guess if you’re going for the shirtless model thing… who cares?

Nice job anyway. [/quote]

Thanks for your opinion, this is something i have been working on like crazy over the past few years and this year alone my upper thigh measurement has increased by 1.5inch which i think is progress in the right direction. Granted they still arnt huge and more than likely dont match my upper body yet but im grinding away :slight_smile:

[quote]MinusTheColon wrote:

[quote]Jordz wrote:

And despite this guy’s progress, I’m not sure that there’s a point of success where making this type of video doesn’t make one look like a bit of a cheese-ball/arrogant a**hat/etc. We’ve all surely made great progress in the years since we literally first picked up a weight, but I don’t know that any of us would be making this type of video about it.[/quote]

Hey man,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and yours is a valid one, i have been inspired by physiques such as Steve cook, Rob Riches etc and seeing their transformation videos helped motivate me to change my body into something that i could potentially be proud of. I just wanted to share that with people and hopefully inspire some younger guys just like i was inspired.

understand it isn’t for everyone though haha

you look good, kid. And I get it: if you want to make a name for yourself in this sort of industry then you need to do these slightly cringeworthy self-promotion videos. It’s the nature of the beast.

You’ve done well, so good for you!

[quote]Yogi wrote:
you look good, kid. And I get it: if you want to make a name for yourself in this sort of industry then you need to do these slightly cringeworthy self-promotion videos. It’s the nature of the beast.

You’ve done well, so good for you! [/quote]

Thanks mate, i appreciate it