5 Year Natural Transformation

My 5 Year Natural Transformation

Great transformation, you have clearly worked hard and achieved a lot. But, this video is cheesy and very self-indulgent. A couple before/after pics are enough to see that you’ve come a long way.

Nice job of taking advantage of the maturation process. Most lifters don’t have the discipline at that age. Looks like nature has given you a good hand; and we now have a baseline to work from. It will be interesting to see what you are able to do from here…

[quote]JBL5 wrote:
Great transformation, you have clearly worked hard and achieved a lot. But, this video is cheesy and very self-indulgent. A couple before/after pics are enough to see that you’ve come a long way.[/quote]

This is a bodybuilding site, cheesy and self indulgent is kind of our thing lol For real though, good work man. And good job on knocking out the “drink till you’re face down in the shrubs” lifestyle. That causes bigger problems than physique shortcomings, trust me. Looks like you’re on top of stuff.

Great job… I like it. Same type of look that I am trying to work for.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:
Nice job of taking advantage of the maturation process. Most lifters don’t have the discipline at that age. Looks like nature has given you a good hand; and we now have a baseline to work from. It will be interesting to see what you are able to do from here…[/quote]

Yeah, thanks bro, Hopefully I can keep the progress coming… this is just the start so yeah will see how my body matures over the next few years. Just got to keep killing it! :smiley:

[quote]Melvin Smiley wrote:

[quote]JBL5 wrote:
Great transformation, you have clearly worked hard and achieved a lot. But, this video is cheesy and very self-indulgent. A couple before/after pics are enough to see that you’ve come a long way.[/quote]

This is a bodybuilding site, cheesy and self indulgent is kind of our thing lol For real though, good work man. And good job on knocking out the “drink till you’re face down in the shrubs” lifestyle. That causes bigger problems than physique shortcomings, trust me. Looks like you’re on top of stuff.[/quote]

Yeah man… I’m just lucky that I realised that the whole drinking till you cant walk just wasn’t the way to go… not sure how people keep that lifestyle up!! I did it for about 2years and that was enough to last me a freaking life time! haha
yeah bro… I have seen its effects and its not pretty!

Thanks again mate

Good job.

Gyno at 0:34…was that puberty or gear? I know the title says “natural” but I had to ask.

Solid work.

[quote]Juggs wrote:
Good job.

Gyno at 0:34…was that puberty or gear? I know the title says “natural” but I had to ask.

Solid work. [/quote]

Thanks bro, haha yeah man i understand.
Yeah just puberty, always hold quite a bit on the chest… Even today. Good thing is it goes when I lean down so deff isn’t gyno.

Updated pic, 83kg at 9.59% BF

[quote]JBL5 wrote:

I’d say this describes bodybuilding in general. Lots of selfies and flex downs.

To the op awesome job you have a base don’t let life get in the way and take that base away. Because rebuilding it at age 34 sure isn’t the same as 17-22.

Since I didn’t notice it anywhere else in any of your other threads… mind outlining what your training looked like to get you to this point? I remember you mentioning working with an older guy in your gym once, who helped set you on the right path. Just curious.

[quote]Ryancoburn wrote:

[quote]JBL5 wrote:

I’d say this describes bodybuilding in general. Lots of selfies and flex downs.

To the op awesome job you have a base don’t let life get in the way and take that base away. Because rebuilding it at age 34 sure isn’t the same as 17-22. [/quote]

Yeah bro im in it for the long haul :slight_smile: love the sport and will keep smashing it. Yeah that’s true, im trying to make the most of these younger years haha

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Since I didn’t notice it anywhere else in any of your other threads… mind outlining what your training looked like to get you to this point? I remember you mentioning working with an older guy in your gym once, who helped set you on the right path. Just curious.[/quote]

Hey bro,

For the most part I have been on a single split program, I go to the gym 5-6days a week depending on my split for that particular period.

At the moment I train:

Monday - Chest
Tues - Back
Wed - off
Thurs - Arms
Fri - Legs
Sat - off
Sunday - Shoulders

Yes that’s right, I still train with him. I have to say that I have been so lucky to find some1 that introduced me to the correct way of training early on. He is one of the main reasons y I have the physique I have.

I also have a few training videos on my youtube, that will give you an idea of the intensity, exercises, technique etc that I adopt in my training.

I got to say one of the main things that has helped me in building my physique is the variety in my training, no 2 workouts are ever the same, that keeps the body guessing and has worked wonders for me

So you are 22 and still into this kind of vain laughable video? Get a life fucking moron.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
So you are 22 and still into this kind of vain laughable video? Get a life fucking moron.[/quote]

You realize that bodybuilding and physique competitions are all about how you look, right?

Hey guys,

Just thought i would post here again and get back into being active on these forums.

My transformation has kept going and i have put together an updated transformation video, progress hasn’t been crazy fast over the past year but i have really been focusing on bringing up my weak points.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
So you are 22 and still into this kind of vain laughable video? Get a life fucking moron.[/quote]

So you’re over 5 and still feel that attacking strangers on the internet is a worthwhile way to spend your time?

I feel like it needs to be pointed out to you that pissing people off (case in point, your avatar) is not an achievement.

[quote]Jordz wrote:
Hey guys,

Just thought i would post here again and get back into being active on these forums.

My transformation has kept going and i have put together an updated transformation video, progress hasn’t been crazy fast over the past year but i have really been focusing on bringing up my weak points.

[/quote]

Not a fan of training legs? That was what I immediately noticed in your side chest pose in the first video: your small legs. I was expecting to see some good gains there. I guess if you’re going for the shirtless model thing… who cares?

Nice job anyway.

[quote]Jordz wrote:
Updated pic, 83kg at 9.59% BF[/quote]

I think his legs look pretty sizable in this photo that he posted.

It’s definitely a job well done, and most likely good enough work to inspire a little bit of envy.