22 Yrs Old 5'9, 180 lbs.

Good work OP.

I agree with you on your self assessed strong and weak points. I would’ve guessed you’re more than 80kg though…

Anyways, good luck at your show. Keep some updates coming, it’ll be helpful and interesting to follow your progress up until the day of the show.

[quote]Gymjunkie wrote:
Hey dude,

Looking GOOD!

How long have you been hitting arms twice a week for now? If you drop the volume back to once a week, they may grow due to the reduced volume…

First time competing?

GJ[/quote]

i was doing that for about 4 weeks but im back to training them once a week again. ill post my new training split and diet a bit later on seeing as im at work now and procrastinating =P and yup, this is my first show

[quote]elano wrote:
Very nice looking physique!!! Very good work![/quote]

Thanks mate =)

[quote]optheta wrote:
I want your legs so bad. Just curious whats your Working weight in Squat. And what do you attribute most to the size of your AWesome legs? [/quote]

haha thanks mate. Umm, usually ill either do squats first or alst in my workout. if i do em first, ill do leg extensions to warm up, then do 100kg 1 set warmup then jus go into about 4 working sets of 140kg and then on the alst set ill do a strip set, taking off one plate at a time till im down to 60kg.

As for what i think has helped the most. I think that when you first start off, atg squats really do help but as you progress and get stronger, going jus about parallel is much better off sincce you keep the strain on the quads. also coming to squats last in your workout helps a lot aswell cos that way youve already pre exhausted the muscle and your pushing it past failure. hope that helps =)

[quote]DouglasJ16 wrote:
Good work OP.

I agree with you on your self assessed strong and weak points. I would’ve guessed you’re more than 80kg though…

Anyways, good luck at your show. Keep some updates coming, it’ll be helpful and interesting to follow your progress up until the day of the show.[/quote]

thanks dude, i’ll be posting up pics every week on a sunday/monday so stay tuned!

How long have you been working out for?

about 4 years seriously now

Hopefully you don’t lose much upper body size as you lean out. If you can hold on to the mass up top with those wheels you should be able to dominate the lighter weight classes. Looking forward to more updates.

Good luck with the show. Will this be your first time on stage?

I give you an 8.6

Looking solid. Great legs. And looks like you can develop an 8 pack.

thanks for all the complements guys, means a lot! :slight_smile: ive added some new pics, currently 9 weeks out from the competition

front lat spread

back db

side chest

side tricep

abs peeking through lol

Yeah, if you could get more definition on the tris and bis that would really tie it all together.

Gave you a seven. Strong V, Sick legs (minus calves), Great back, shoulders could use a little work, although they do look fucking good in the very first shot. Stick with what works for you and you’ll get far. Best of luck with your show!

how many inches are you arms

[quote]York Plate wrote:
Yeah, if you could get more definition on the tris and bis that would really tie it all together.[/quote]

yeha bro, my arms and my calves are bloody stubborn though :frowning: