22 Yrs Old 5'9, 180 lbs.

Did you really take off your pants in the gym? =o

Looking good.

[quote]jehuty wrote:
yeah my hamstrings need work as well but i think theyre starting grow now that ive figured out how to train them effectively. traps have never been a weak point for me. the reason they look like they need more work is cos i dont train them as they grow REALLY fast. im talking, if i train my traps for 2 sessions, they’ll look like theyre over developed in comparison to my back, so im just starting light trap work now! ive added a couple pf other pics aswell, side chest, back db and an ab shot from sometime last year when i cut down for summer. [/quote]

There’s no such thing as too yoked.

[quote]caladin wrote:
You look pretty Impressive. I gave you a 7. How lean would you say you are and how did you test it? How long have you been training? [/quote]

thanks dude. At the moment im around 10/11% bf and im 11 weeks out from the show. need to come down to 72kg from 80kg to make my weight class. i just started my diet last week and im already getting maad cravings lol. but im eeating a little over 2lbs of chicken a day whihc i dont have a problem with cos i loooove chicken ahahah =) its jus the lack of carbs that are annoying me. but you gotta do what you gotta do! And i got tendoitis in my left bicep/forearm and its really preventing me from training biceps properly. and advice on how to relieve it so i can train biceps properly would be MUCH appreciated!

ive been training seriosuly noe for about 4 years. before it was jus a bit of fun, but then i jus got hooked on it and wanted to take it to the next level so i got a trainer who ive been working with quite recently and he’s helped me out a lot.

[quote]toolshed wrote:
jehuty wrote:
yeah my hamstrings need work as well but i think theyre starting grow now that ive figured out how to train them effectively. traps have never been a weak point for me. the reason they look like they need more work is cos i dont train them as they grow REALLY fast. im talking, if i train my traps for 2 sessions, they’ll look like theyre over developed in comparison to my back, so im just starting light trap work now! ive added a couple pf other pics aswell, side chest, back db and an ab shot from sometime last year when i cut down for summer.

There’s no such thing as too yoked.[/quote]

trust me, there really is. when you wake up every morning with neck pain cos your traps are too big, you know you gotta stop training them for a while!

[quote]GrayCrane wrote:
Did you really take off your pants in the gym? =o

Looking good.[/quote]

yeah its a pretty hardcore gym lol it happens on an hourly basis hahaha
cheers for the compliment bro

finally someone who should be in the RMP.

i gave you a 6.

Hey man I’ll trade you an inch on my arms for an inch on my quads :smiley:

haha :frowning: Legs are hard for me to grow, awesome stumps man.

I gave you an 8. Great leg shots, very vascular arms. Nice V

The indian population on this site should look to you as their savior!

Looking solid man.

[quote]JonEightPackGuy wrote:
Hey man I’ll trade you an inch on my arms for an inch on my quads :smiley:

haha :frowning: Legs are hard for me to grow, awesome stumps man.[/quote]

i dunno…i quite like my legs like they are :stuck_out_tongue: haha i find the best way to train legs is just with a lotta volume. i don’t do LOADS of exercises. i’ll do 2 maybe 3 exercises for hams and then when i move onto quads, ill either start off with leg press or squats and just depending on how i feel i’ll either stay with one of the movements and do loads of sets or of i’m not feeling it, i’ll finish up and move onto the next exercise keeping to AT LEAST 10 reps. but this is just me lol. and also we’ve got one of those OLD 45 degree leg press and not the 30 degree one that you find in most gyms now a days so 400kg on that feels a lot heavier!!!

[quote]bpeloquin wrote:
I gave you an 8. Great leg shots, very vascular arms. Nice V [/quote]

thanks mate

(i’m assuming your not really Jessica Alba!)

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
The indian population on this site should look to you as their savior!

Looking solid man.[/quote]

haha, most of them already do in the UK :stuck_out_tongue: thanks mate!

[quote]jehuty wrote:
yeah my hamstrings need work as well but i think theyre starting grow now that ive figured out how to train them effectively. [/quote]

I find this statement interesting. I think my hamstrings are lagging and may be one reason I injured myself deadlifting at the beginning of the summer (too much back, not enough glute/ham activation).

Can you elaborate more on how you train hamstrings and how you figured out how to train them more effectively?

Nice work so far. Good luck in your competition.

i just isolate first and then move into the more compound movements. so ill do a couple different curl variations then move onto leg press and finish up on squats

10 weeks out pics are up. should be getter a lot tighter in the weeks to come. feel free to critique.

p.s i couldn’t hit the back shot properly leg wise cos the dam table was in the way and i couldn’t be bothered to take another pic =P

back double biceps

Hey dude,

Looking GOOD!

How long have you been hitting arms twice a week for now? If you drop the volume back to once a week, they may grow due to the reduced volume…

First time competing?

GJ

[quote]jehuty wrote:
toolshed wrote:
jehuty wrote:
yeah my hamstrings need work as well but i think theyre starting grow now that ive figured out how to train them effectively. traps have never been a weak point for me. the reason they look like they need more work is cos i dont train them as they grow REALLY fast. im talking, if i train my traps for 2 sessions, they’ll look like theyre over developed in comparison to my back, so im just starting light trap work now! ive added a couple pf other pics aswell, side chest, back db and an ab shot from sometime last year when i cut down for summer.

There’s no such thing as too yoked.

trust me, there really is. when you wake up every morning with neck pain cos your traps are too big, you know you gotta stop training them for a while![/quote]

I know what you mean, Krish! My traps used to bother me like anything. My wife thought that I was carrying a lot of stress from office coz they’d be so stiff all the time. :slight_smile: I’ve reduced the overall volume for my traps now.

Very nice looking physique!!! Very good work!

I want your legs so bad. Just curious whats your Working weight in Squat. And what do you attribute most to the size of your AWesome legs?