2017-2018 NFL Season

I have as much reason as anybody to hate them, but I don’t. I got in line… TB is the best to ever do it, period. I had to accept that as fact.

I just found out today on local news that TB has family up here in Browerville, MN…I know this area, been there several times. My Grandma had a bed and breakfast one town over, I remember stopping over in Browerville when I was 12 so my mom and grandma could go to the antique store and we stopped over at the butcher shop and got some of the best brisket based beef jerky I’ve ever had.

Maybe I too can justifiably jump on the TB bandwagon…

Nah, GOAT is one thing, GOAT plus cheating, plus consistent help from the refs is quite a another.

1 Like

Ya, the best DSL’s in the NFL…

He’s in the conversation, but I wouldn’t call it a fact.

Who would you say is better? (Disclaimer: I do not particularly like, nor dislike, TB12) But gotta give respect where respect is due ha

1 Like

In the conversation??
7 SB appearances, 5 wins, 4 SB MVP’s, 3 of those early in his career and the last 2 in the last 3 years…and that’s just the post season. Plus 2 league MVP’s, 13 Pro-Bowls, and 15 division titles…etc. etc. etc. That’s not even getting into his regular season stats.

If he wins his 6th ring will that make him the best? What about ring #6 and SB MVP? Then the best?

That’s what I am saying too. NE ain’t my team, they kicked my team in the teeth last year in the SB winning his 4 SB MVP…
If you’re going to get beat, you might as well be beat by the best to do it.
I know there are other QB’s that have been great, Montana, Manning (Peyton), Young, Rodgers, Favre, etc. But I still see none of those guys be better than Brady, generation be damned…
And actually, on raw talent I would actually give the edge to Rodgers… Difference between Rodgers and Brady, (other than a trophy room like no other) is that Brady is just a hair smarter.

@pat

I actually hate these conversations. SB’s are team accomplishments. Is Terry Bradshaw in the conversation? He has 4 wins (4-0). How do you quantify SB loses or Playoff losses? Again, though, these are team accomplishments. How do you factor in that the AFC East is FUCKING GARBAGE, lol? How do you compare different era’s?

Over seven seasons Favre hit Antonio Freeman for 57 TDs (Appx. 8/y), over 3 seasons Brady hit Moss for 47 (appx.15/y). Is that because Brady is that much better or is it because Moss was that much better?

SB MVPs are almost always a QB. It’s like a participation trophy for QBs, lol.

Maybe Manning. Maybe Unitas.

Like I said, he’s certain in the conversation. He’s a great player. A giant twat waffle, but a great player.

2 Likes

Me too. He beat us in Miami, then he move to Philly and beat us again…Gee thanks…
I would have traded Freeman for him…

Well, what if my opinion is better than yours?? hmm?!

1 Like

You got me there!

1 Like

The Jags did leave 55 seconds and 3 time outs in the half… To me that’s the turning point of the game. That’s when the Jag’s showed their hand. They were playing not to lose, which almost always means you will…

The Falcon’s got some atrocious reffing too especially late in the season When we needed it most. We kept getting Morelli’s crew it seemed like for every important game. We get 10 penalties to the Saints 3? Are we really trying to say the Falcons play dirtier than the Saints??

I think the turning point was the free 35 yards on the first DPI that led to the Pats first TD. I don’t think the Pats win that game if they go into the second half 14-3.

1 Like

YES!! Duh

1 Like

Well… I’m a 'Phins fan…and we did alright this year against them…but no one else hahaha

1 Like

Let’s hope Ajaiy and Blount both get 100 yards in the SB. You have to keep TB and Gronk off the field if you want to win. They need 4 or 5 8 minute drives lol.

2 Likes

When Tom Brady starts, the Pat’s record in Miami is 7-9 - y’all do alright usually against us … fun fact: the patriots winning percentage is better when NOT facing AFC East opponents.

2 Likes

That really is a Fun Fact!

I love it when Conventional Wisdom (Pats soft-division advantage) is nonsense!

I don’t believe that shit for one second. They’ve won their division like 9 years in a row.

Haha!

Statistics are just Lies and Damned Lies anyway! I wouldn’t be surprised if the NFL went back and altered the records to cover up previous Tom Brady Favoritism!