2 Children Murder for Fun

The things I wrote before fit so much better and clearly now.

Thanks.

From what I gather they killed an animal… then a random person jogging. Their facebook profiles don’t mention killing “whites” or “crackers” as far as I can tell… just taking lives.

They were killing for “fun”… apparently not a hate crime.

Regardless… this is an awful tragedy for the Australian kid.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Hold Up wrote:
Maybe I missed it… wasn’t the 3rd person, the driver of the car… white?[/quote]

Their race doesn’t matter, period… [/quote]

I have to disagree. Their race matters even more now because the op started this thread as a statement of race about BLACKS. The mods changed the title. [/quote]

I see your point.

What I’m trying to get at, is if we take the bait (your implication of OP’s intent is the bait), then we get no where. If we don’t take the bait, and see these kids as individuals, then, and correctly, their skin tone doesn’t matter.

In relation to this thread, and your points in it, you are correct. But in the grand scale of society as a whole, outside of the arguments in here, their skin tone is irrelevant.

(your implication of OP’s intent is the bait),

[/quote]

To be clear, OP’s intent is the bait, not your perspective of it, assuming your perspective is correct.

I have a solution. Since someone’s life is so unimportant to them that its a game, line them up in front of a firing squad and finish them off. After all, their lives clearly aren’t worth the effort that was put into them.

There, I just saved that state thousands in jury costs, jail costs, and future issues when they get bail in their 30’s or 40’s. Why we don’t do this to all murderers and rapists is beyond me.

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
I have a solution. Since someone’s life is so unimportant to them that its a game, line them up in front of a firing squad and finish them off. After all, their lives clearly aren’t worth the effort that was put into them.

There, I just saved that state thousands in jury costs, jail costs, and future issues when they get bail in their 30’s or 40’s. Why we don’t do this to all murderers and rapists is beyond me.[/quote]

They get due process. They are innocent until proven (or admit) guilt.

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:

There, I just saved that state thousands in jury costs, jail costs, and future issues when they get bail in their 30’s or 40’s. Why we don’t do this to all murderers and rapists is beyond me.[/quote]

They get due process. They are innocent until proven (or admit) guilt.

[/quote]
It’s a due process but it’s going to be a fast process. One of them admitted to pulling the trigger and another admitted the motive. Open and shut case.

Their admission is guilt. Death penalty by firing squad, no jail time. Done.

The fact that America is weak on these issues is part of the reason we’re in so much shit in the first place.

Lol at crying about the liberal media not jumping on this because they are black…and then them not being all black.

that is where the discussion is.

This thread is confusing, I dont even get what you guys are fighting about.

Well, the two that decided to kill were black. Just saying.

Some of you guys are just as bad as the media. All I read was that an innocent guy was murdered because some kids were bored. It’s disgusting no matter what their race is and I hope they go away for a long time.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
Some of you guys are just as bad as the media[/quote]

Which is the problem.

race bias is shown by being not only this quick to stereotype but also by being blind enough to not see their recent actions are why people are upset about race in other cases.

the op thought he had it nailed on only BLACK TEENS.

it sure got quiet after that pic was posted.

Why did this thread turn into a bickering race war? I don’t understand people say media to blame but sometimes it’s like we are feeding into things ourselves… If we didn’t want media to showcase examples of race and hate crime we could just say since when did skin tone and cultural identity have anything to do with criminal intent whatsoever?

The crimes have nothing whatsoever to do with race. It is just what everyone is so focused and tuned in on, which distorts and narrows our awareness to the real challenges at hand… Is it not more of an issue that two teenagers murdered someone out of boredom then talking about their skin tone, or any other nonsense which is just the result of social conditioning?

This is so sad. I don’t care who the killers were. I hope maximum justice is served. Fuckwits.

In Oklahoma they’ll be tried as adults. Good. If it were up to me we’d kill them all back.

My head isn’t in my ass because of this issue. White people have never been held back by any major bias on a grand scale in this country. It just hasn’t happened. That is why there is a double standard at all.
[/quote]

From what I’ve gathered you’re quite successful, X. What was different in your life that allowed you to become an officer, doctor, etc? I think I remember reading how you’ve been pulled over before for being in the wrong place. Is it things like that you’re talking about or is it something bigger?

This has been the main headline in Australia for a few days now. Some people were calling for a boycott of American tourism until the US changes its gun laws. I think that’s a bit ridiculous, but then, I see it as people trying to make sense of such an idiotic and pointless murder.

I understand the gun culture in the US is a part of its history and very different from over here, but man, I’m glad I live in a country where teenagers can’t just grab a gun and go shooting people because they’re bored. What in the actual fuck is that!?

Oh, and congrats on the three page race war - true T-Nation tradition!

[quote]Cimmerian wrote:
but man, I’m glad I live in a country where teenagers can’t just grab a gun and go shooting people because they’re bored. What in the actual fuck is that!?

[/quote]

But man, I’m glad I live in a country where once the government over steps its boundaries, just like every other government in the history of mankind, I can actually defend myself and family.

Not being free to fight for your liberty? What in the actual fuck is that!?

[quote]CroatianRage wrote:

My head isn’t in my ass because of this issue. White people have never been held back by any major bias on a grand scale in this country. It just hasn’t happened. That is why there is a double standard at all.
[/quote]

From what I’ve gathered you’re quite successful, X. What was different in your life that allowed you to become an officer, doctor, etc? I think I remember reading how you’ve been pulled over before for being in the wrong place. Is it things like that you’re talking about or is it something bigger? [/quote]

It is interesting someone would ask what bias…in a thread started for no other reason than to shine the light on BLACK TEENS who committed a crime… in a crime where not all suspects were black.

The bias is staring you in the face.