2 Children Murder for Fun

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

so why was this presented as “'BLACK TEENS”?[/quote]

because they were not white teens, Hispanic teens, or Asian teens.

[/quote]

No, you first presented it like their race was an issue. The article itself didn’t even do that…and then the title got changed by the mods I assume.

[/quote]

of course “the article didn’t do that”

are you like… new to the US media or something?[/quote]

Uh…but it didn’t do that because white people are not a minority who was at risk of race bias on a grand scale.

It may be a double standard, but to ignore why is ridiculous.

This had nothing to do with a race hate crime. [/quote]

that’s a bit presumptuous, don’t you think?

you’re comedy X… pure comedy.

and about your “risk of race bias”

feel free to pull your head out of your ass

Further, if race is so important here, it should be important in every case I mentioned also.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Why does their skin color matter in this instance?

The article didn’t even title itself “black teens”.

The next white criminal I find, can I do the same for dramatic effect?[/quote]

Im sorry, I dont remember seeing you take this stance on the meida playing on Travon’s race… [/quote]

That is because it was a question of race hate.

Is that the issue here?

[/quote]
I think some people in the public associate black violence with gang or drug activity. I have never heard of black kids killing for fun. its horrible either way but different enough and maybe noteworthy.

From what I am reading, race had nothing to do with their victim choices…so why was this presented as “'BLACK TEENS”?[/quote]

I think it is the expected backlash from the whole notion that Zimmerman/Martin shooting somehow equals “America is awful and it is open season on Hispanics to shoot black teens”.

So when you see senseless violence like this, and the skin colors happen to be (sort of) reversed, it is expected that, in a truly equal society, society would then lament that it is open season on white people…

The problem with all this really has nothing to do with race, the violence, or any of that.

Cases like this, like the Martin shooting, like the whole lot of it are prime areas to exploit division. To ingrain division. To ensure people still think in terms of skin color when they walk into a room. Whether it be the pandering liberal minority spotting at an even to “ensure” diversity or the actual bigot trying to do the opposite.

The last thing anyone with power wants is a unified population, because that eliminates a significant portion of their power. They can’t play groups off each other for votes, they can’t lean their news sources right or left to get clicks and views, they can’t use distractions like this to keep the cogs in the wheel spinning in the desired direction…

Getting caught up in this case as a way to cry about race or as a way to push gun control does nothing but hurt yourself and other members of the non-ruling class. All the while just giving the ruling class more power over us.

It is a silly game.

This is a story of 3 kids who’s brains aren’t wired correctly that just ruined quite a few lives. That is that.

that’s a bit presumptuous, don’t you think? [/quote]

No more than you posting BLACK TEENS and then having the mods change it because even they could see where that was headed.

[quote]

feel free to pull your head out of your ass [/quote]

My head isn’t in my ass because of this issue. White people have never been held back by any major bias on a grand scale in this country. It just hasn’t happened. That is why there is a double standard at all.

[/quote]

I don’t think it is as much ignoring why their is one, but I can see how from your point of view that is the perception.

Rather it is a matter of “no matter how much better we get as a society, as long as there is this double standard, we will never heal.”

When do we finally let go of the double standard? It may not be for awhile, and that may be justified, but when?

My head isn’t in my ass because of this issue. White people have never been held back by any major bias on a grand scale in this country. It just hasn’t happened. That is why there is a double standard at all.
[/quote]

what major bias would white folks be held back on?

did you miss the part where blacks kill 10x more people than whites and Hispanics combined???

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
When do we finally let go of the double standard? It may not be for awhile, and that may be justified, but when? [/quote]

when the liberals lose control of the media

[/quote]

I don’t think it is as much ignoring why their is one, but I can see how from your point of view that is the perception.

Rather it is a matter of “no matter how much better we get as a society, as long as there is this double standard, we will never heal.”

When do we finally let go of the double standard? It may not be for awhile, and that may be justified, but when? [/quote]

Tuskeegee Experiments were held into the early 80’s.

As long as people still live who remember “white only” water fountains, you can’t expect it to heal on its own when some of these issues are still present.

It is a PROBLEM that people logged in and only related this activity with black teens…when it isn’t just black teens…which is why black teens get followed wearing a hoodie.

It is all related and no, you can’t sweep it under the carpet and pretend everyone is healed when that isn’t the case.

so why was this presented as “'BLACK TEENS”?[/quote]

because they were not white teens, Hispanic teens, or Asian teens.

By far the best explanation i have heard regarding the race issue in this country

[/quote]

No, you first presented it like their race was an issue. The article itself didn’t even do that…and then the title got changed by the mods I assume.

[/quote]

of course “the article didn’t do that”

are you like… new to the US media or something?[/quote]

Uh…but it didn’t do that because white people are not a minority who was at risk of race bias on a grand scale.

This had nothing to do with a race hate crime. [/quote]

that’s a bit presumptuous, don’t you think?

feel free to pull your head out of your ass [/quote]

Question: Where do kids keep getting these damned guns?

Also, lol at the gang signs and yet it not at all looking bad. They are minors so they’ll probably do juvy time, then get out and do it all over again as they are welcomed back into the fold of whatever gang they are part of for “doing time.”

Tuskeegee Experiments were held into the early 80’s.[/quote]

So the whole of society needs to pay for this? For how long then?

30 so odd years later, people in their 20s need to held to two different standards because of the sins of other people’s fathers?

Yet the vast majority of black American’s vote for the political party that forced them to drink out of a different fountain, and then treat non-whites that voice an opinion other than the liberal rhetoric like they should be drinking out of a different fountain…

So if democrats can “change”, and people accept that, why can’t all people change?

Why can’t their kids been seen differently?

You are making an assumption that ANY teen wouldn’t have been followed in the same circumstance. I’m not making that assumption. I am not, because there is zero reason to think race had anything to do with the Zimmerman case either.

Again, no one is pretending, or not addressing.

Maybe I missed it… wasn’t the 3rd person, the driver of the car… white?

. Well… not… “black”

Michael Jones, 17, is charged with use of a vehicle while a weapon was discharged and accessory after the fact of first degree murder.

Jones said in open court today, ‘I pulled the trigger’, but the judge directed him to remain quiet.

[quote]Hold Up wrote:
Maybe I missed it… wasn’t the 3rd person, the driver of the car… white?[/quote]

Their race doesn’t matter, period.

What they, as individuals, did is what matters. Not skin tone.

I’m not a Reagan nut rider, but he was right here.

[quote]Hold Up wrote:

I’m not a Reagan nut rider, but he was right here. [/quote]
Good post

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]Hold Up wrote:

I’m not a Reagan nut rider, but he was right here. [/quote]
Good post[/quote]

True

My point was that this wasn’t a “black” issue as some people are gravitating towards. Truly looks like a group of “thugs”. The OP link only showed the 2 kids of darker color. Misleading.

[quote]Hold Up wrote:
Misleading.
[/quote]

lol, of course.

It has to be.

[quote]Hold Up wrote:

Their race doesn’t matter, period… [/quote]

I have to disagree. Their race matters even more now because the op started this thread as a statement of race about BLACKS. The mods changed the title.

[quote]Hold Up wrote:

Their race doesn’t matter, period… [/quote]

I have to disagree. Their race matters even more now because the op started this thread as a statement of race about BLACKS. The mods changed the title. [/quote]

Wow trying something new for once disagreeing