18 Yrs Old, 185lbs, 10 Month Update

Forgot to add, gave you a 9 cos i’ve seen you in person so i know how impressive you look with a top on.

oh right haha yeah that’s me, didnt think that many people from barnsley knew about this website but thanks for the comments and ratings mate.

[quote]Deorum wrote:
FINALLY! Somebody with fucking proportional traps and shoulders!!! A 9 just for that stand out feature alone. As far as your upper body definitely some of the best genetics I’ve seen here in a whiiiile. Keep at it you can go further than most can.

Oh lats stuck out as needing some work though. If I had to name something.[/quote]

thanks man, yeah i’v always had problems with lats probably worst body part that i struggle to make grow started doing alot more wide rowing to try and fix em.

Didn’t see your update here mate, seen your them on facebook though! Hadn’t seen that front relaxed but that’s probably the most impressive with the good proportions and leanness! Keep it up. 3 people from Barnsley on T-Nation, wow. Me and adh are both good mates with the guy who took the photos, for sure he knows how to take em, but it’s not like what your seeing is an illusion…

To assure everyone this lad is very committed indeed, shows what 3 years hard training combined with good nutrition and surrounded by a few other big guys he trains with can do! He hit’s the squats and deadlifts hard and has been doing for at least 2/3 of his training time now, I imagine legs are on point with the rest.

Fucking excellent work man, keep it up!

grmbles about wishing he’d started when he was 15 … ><

Arms look really solid. How much are you benching?

If you hit military press twice a week and start pressing some good weight overhead it will bring your shoulders up fast.

(Edit: just to clarify, call me crazy but I think you can never have big enough delts lol)

[quote]GHOSTrun wrote:
Arms look really solid. How much are you benching?

If you hit military press twice a week and start pressing some good weight overhead it will bring your shoulders up fast.

(Edit: just to clarify, call me crazy but I think you can never have big enough delts lol)[/quote]

Apologies for the late late reply, only just realised people had replied on this lol, I was benching 105kg at the time you posted this, that weight has now shot up and I’m now benching 160kg for 6 reps.

[quote]adh wrote:
Apologies for the late late reply, only just realised people had replied on this lol, I was benching 105kg at the time you posted this, that weight has now shot up and I’m now benching 160kg for 6 reps. [/quote]

Mate. Teach me… That’s unheard of bench progress I’ve still not even surpassed 105kg. 160 x 6 is stupid for your bodyweight!

That Arnold Pose is sick. Nice job.

[quote]jake_j_m wrote:

Mate. Teach me… That’s unheard of bench progress I’ve still not even surpassed 105kg. 160 x 6 is stupid for your bodyweight![/quote]

It just takes time is all mate. Smash those front raises.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
That Arnold Pose is sick. Nice job.[/quote]

Thanks man.

6.8 is too low. I would say this deserves at least an 8. Great mass on the arms, traps and delts.

Great Work!

Thanks guys! Means a lot.

Diet and workouts still looking the same? Mind giving a peak into both of those?

I’ll upload 3 leg photos just to compensate for the amount of time its took for me to actually get some photos of them.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Never did manage to get that leg shot up, did you.

That’s why the low ratng I’m guessing.

LEGS - do you train them?

Other than that, great physique!

BBB[/quote]

Sorry it took a while mate haha.