18 Yrs Old, 185lbs, 10 Month Update

Great physique so far. Especially at 18. Waitin for wheels.

I’m surprised you have a 7.3 with no leg shots.

Pretty nice man. Are you trying to compete or anything? I am 19 years old. Any tips on the shedding the fat part, but keeping the muscle? Thanks man.
-Rodney

Very impressive, especially at 18! Great amount of size considering the overall conditioning. What are your short term / long term goals at the moment?

S

Gave you a seven. I might have been higher with a leg shot and if you learned to pull your pants up a little.

Seriously, great job; nice symmetry.

How tall are you? You say high carbs and high proteins. What are your typical grams a day and precentages?

[quote]rbybee30 wrote:
Pretty nice man. Are you trying to compete or anything? I am 19 years old. Any tips on the shedding the fat part, but keeping the muscle? Thanks man.
-Rodney[/quote]

thanks, i’m not trying to compete just yet i’m going to wait a couple of years see how i feel about competing then, i do 20 mins cardio every other day so monday, wednesday, friday and sunday, 20 minutes cardio at a time and one hell of a fast metabolism helps keep fat off but keep muscle on.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Very impressive, especially at 18! Great amount of size considering the overall conditioning. What are your short term / long term goals at the moment?

S[/quote]

Thanks Stu, my short term goals over the christmas period have been to try and increase my strength, i’ve been doing alot of cleans and military pressing along with other compound movements, going to stick with this type of training for a few more weeks then go back to training the way i did before which was body part splits, i’m hoping to get up to 210 pounds by May time, keeping as lean and conditioned as possible whilst doing so.

[quote]McG78 wrote:
Gave you a seven. I might have been higher with a leg shot and if you learned to pull your pants up a little.

Seriously, great job; nice symmetry.

How tall are you? You say high carbs and high proteins. What are your typical grams a day and precentages?[/quote]

haha i’ll try and pull my pants up next time, thanks man, i’m 5ft 9, i have anywhere between 350g-400g of protein a day and carbs is around 550g per day, it sounds like a lot but i have 2 shakes which add up to 300g of carbs, so that and the food i eat as well it soon adds up.

Apologies again for the lack of leg shots, i am working on trying to get the pics that were taken, but iv been busy over christmas and havnt had chance to hassle my friend into sending them, i will be putting some pics of legs up soon even if i have to take them myself, just be patient please.

Apologies again for the lack of leg shots, i am working on trying to get the pics that were taken, but iv been busy over christmas and havnt had chance to hassle my friend into sending them, i will be putting some pics of legs up soon even if i have to take them myself, just be patient please.

Great physique bro. Should be much higher than 5.2

dude thats crazy, great job!

I would like to see what you look like in not so amazing lighting, haha.

Seriously though you look fuckin sick, some cool pics. When I was 18 I looked like McLuvin

gj

Great work. Love those delts.
How long you been training for?

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
I would like to see what you look like in not so amazing lighting, haha.

Seriously though you look fuckin sick, some cool pics. When I was 18 I looked like McLuvin

gj[/quote]

I believe it was jason biggs bug :wink:

OP you look wicked, id also like to see what you looked like without overhead lighting. total body shot with the flash on??

thanks guys, means alot and yeah i know the lighting helps but bodybuilders compete under decent light if not better, been training for just over 3 years.

You look great OP, looks like you really go for it in the gym and on the dinner plate.
Where are you from, im sure i recognise you?

[quote]TheSin wrote:
You look great OP, looks like you really go for it in the gym and on the dinner plate.
Where are you from, im sure i recognise you?[/quote]

Thanks man as long as my diets in order which is the hard part it makes training seem easy, and im from Barnsley in England.

[quote]adh wrote:

[quote]TheSin wrote:
Where are you from, im sure i recognise you?[/quote]

Thanks man as long as my diets in order which is the hard part it makes training seem easy, and im from Barnsley in England. [/quote]

Yeah thought i recognised you, im from barnsley too, you work in club loco don’t you lol

FINALLY! Somebody with fucking proportional traps and shoulders!!! A 9 just for that stand out feature alone. As far as your upper body definitely some of the best genetics I’ve seen here in a whiiiile. Keep at it you can go further than most can.

Oh lats stuck out as needing some work though. If I had to name something.