17 Years Old, 5'9

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Thompson_13 wrote:

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Just busting your balls dude but you’ve put 40 pounds or more on all your lifts since September? If your going to flaunt fucking prove it and the squat better be below parallel. Anyways I don’t want to hijack this thread anymore myself, everyone just keep doing your thing. [/quote]

Yeah bro, changed my diet, and training style. I’ve also been training with a 360lbs animal who has taught me a lot, I’ve been hitting it real hard getting ready for my comp. I’ll get nate to throw it up in the video section. [/quote]

Haha yeah man Dwayne makes Prof x Look like a small girl ( No offense to Prof X)[/quote]

lol well good deal guys. Look forward to the vids.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Thompson_13 wrote:

Just busting your balls dude but you’ve put 40 pounds or more on all your lifts since September? If your going to flaunt fucking prove it and the squat better be below parallel. Anyways I don’t want to hijack this thread anymore myself, everyone just keep doing your thing. [/quote]

Yeah bro, changed my diet, and training style. I’ve also been training with a 360lbs animal who has taught me a lot, I’ve been hitting it real hard getting ready for my comp. I’ll get nate to throw it up in the video section. [/quote]

Yes, Duane is the biggest guy I’ve ever seen or trained with, easily the strongest too.

Haha yeah man Dwayne makes Prof x Look like a small girl ( No offense to Prof X)[/quote]

lol well good deal guys. Look forward to the vids. [/quote]

Link to squat vid: Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness