Bench:290
Squat:430
Deadlift:405

10 months of work

Back

Front

Legs

better wheels than me ile give u that!

You look decent as far as size, not great but decent.

You have good numbers, but this is rate my physique and you don’t have a good one. 1.

1. I extremely doubt that squat is a parallel squat, if it is grats, but I can just imagine a 1/10th squat with that number and your legs.
  2. this isn’t ’ YO BRAS I HAVEN’T EVEN TOUCHED A YEAR OF LIFTING YET BUT LOOK AT ME GOOOOOO" it’s RMP which means you should atleast have like 2 years or some remarkable changes.
  3. Aint bad.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

1. I extremely doubt that squat is a parallel squat, if it is grats, but I can just imagine a 1/10th squat with that number and your legs.
  2. this isn’t ’ YO BRAS I HAVEN’T EVEN TOUCHED A YEAR OF LIFTING YET BUT LOOK AT ME GOOOOOO" it’s RMP which means you should atleast have like 2 years or some remarkable changes.
  3. Aint bad.[/quote]

Apparently you havent been on this site long enough. Everybody can squat 400+ ezy…

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

3. Aint bad.[/quote]

Apparently you havent been on this site long enough. Everybody can squat 400+ ezy… [/quote]

I forgot a 400+ squat is included in the signing up package. Hell I posted in another thread about my 425 squat which I hadn’t even tried or known I could do, then when Way called me out on it, I actually went and tried it, I thought it’d be a sinch, a lot harder than anticipated , Thought I easily 455.

You all cant be serious… He’s 17 and hes got a good base to start from. Sure hes carrying a decent amount of fat but to say “this is rate my physique and you don’t have a good one” is just putting someone down for the sake of it. Its obvious this guy has put hard work into his physique, show some fucking respect. You wouldn’t say that to his face, don’t type it to him via the internet.

Also please show me where in the world a 430 squat is so head turning nobody believes it.

To OP: Keep up the work bro.

I’ve seen exactly one guy squat over 4 plates with my measly 1.5 years of lifting experience. Sooo… South East Asia I guess, lol.

No hate from me though, the OP has done a very decent job in his first year. Keep it up bro and post back here in another year.

Keep doing your thing. I will say your chest looks horrible, looks there is no muscle and just gyno. You need more mass everywhere, biceps need work…But hey your 17, just keep lifting and things will fall into place. I don’t believe your numbers either.

[quote]Deorum wrote:
You all cant be serious… He’s 17 and hes got a good base to start from. Sure hes carrying a decent amount of fat but to say “this is rate my physique and you don’t have a good one” is just putting someone down for the sake of it. Its obvious this guy has put hard work into his physique, show some fucking respect. You wouldn’t say that to his face, don’t type it to him via the internet.

Also please show me where in the world a 430 squat is so head turning nobody believes it.

To OP: Keep up the work bro. [/quote]

Are you angry?

This is “Rate My Physique” and not “Rate My Lifts.” If someone wants to lie about their numbers, who cares? The photos are what you’re judging here.

[quote]Deorum wrote:

To OP: Keep up the work bro. [/quote]
Look how cute you get when you’re upset :):):slight_smile:

Not upset, just feeling pity for the people who turn their head at 4 plates on the squat.

Anyway it’s,

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
This is “Rate My Physique” and not “Rate My Lifts.” If someone wants to lie about their numbers, who cares? The photos are what you’re judging here.[/quote]

that.

Rate his physique. Critic his weak points(such as chest or fat) and give a rating. Not tell him how badly you think he is lying on his numbers.

[quote]Deorum wrote:
Not upset, just feeling pity for the people who turn their head at 4 plates on the squat.

Anyway it’s,

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
This is “Rate My Physique” and not “Rate My Lifts.” If someone wants to lie about their numbers, who cares? The photos are what you’re judging here.[/quote]

that.

Rate his physique. Critic his weak points(such as chest or fat) and give a rating. Not tell him how badly you think he is lying on his numbers.[/quote]

Lol Fine , I’ll give.

1. I doubted his lift because of the condition of his legs and that his age ( same as mine ) tend to get careless with heavy squats.

2. Don’t PM me because of a stupid joke, get over yourself.

3. I did critique him. Just not exactly detailed.

I refuse to rate pictures that the OP couldn’t bother to rotate right side up.

Decent size for your lifting age. Not very lean so hard to gauge.

His lifting numbers are well within the realm of believability.