17 Years Old, 5'9

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Deorum wrote:
Not upset, just feeling pity for the people who turn their head at 4 plates on the squat.

Anyway it’s,

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
This is “Rate My Physique” and not “Rate My Lifts.” If someone wants to lie about their numbers, who cares? The photos are what you’re judging here.[/quote]

that.

Rate his physique. Critic his weak points(such as chest or fat) and give a rating. Not tell him how badly you think he is lying on his numbers.[/quote]

Lol Fine , I’ll give.

1. I doubted his lift because of the condition of his legs and that his age ( same as mine ) tend to get careless with heavy squats.

2. Don’t PM me because of a stupid joke, get over yourself.

3. I did critique him. Just not exactly detailed.
    [/quote]

Looks like that fella has a crush on you buddy hahahha, this site is a riot man.

[quote]Thompson_13 wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Deorum wrote:
Not upset, just feeling pity for the people who turn their head at 4 plates on the squat.

Anyway it’s,

This is “Rate My Physique” and not “Rate My Lifts.” If someone wants to lie about their numbers, who cares? The photos are what you’re judging here.[/quote]

that.

Rate his physique. Critic his weak points(such as chest or fat) and give a rating. Not tell him how badly you think he is lying on his numbers.[/quote]

Lol Fine , I’ll give.

1. I doubted his lift because of the condition of his legs and that his age ( same as mine ) tend to get careless with heavy squats.

[/quote]

Looks like that fella has a crush on you buddy hahahha, this site is a riot man. [/quote]

haha, yeah she’s gone to shit.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Deorum wrote:

Anyway it’s,

that.

Lol Fine , I’ll give.

[/quote]

Looks like that fella has a crush on you buddy hahahha, this site is a riot man. [/quote]

[/quote]

You must have a pretty sweet ass for your friend to come to e-back him up like that. Seeing as how your facing ass out I take it your the catcher?

Please lets not turn this into an advertisement for you and your buddy’s bromance.

[quote]Deorum wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Deorum wrote:

Anyway it’s,

that.

Lol Fine , I’ll give.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You must have a pretty sweet ass for your friend to come to e-back him up like that. Seeing as how your facing ass out I take it your the catcher?

Please lets not turn this into an advertisement for you and your buddy’s bromance.
[/quote]

Aha, he just came on and posted brotha, I have no power over him. You seem pretty confident posting on this site though, even though you have 0 pictures up.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Deorum wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Deorum wrote:

Anyway it’s,

that.

Lol Fine , I’ll give.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Aha, he just came on and posted brotha, I have no power over him. You seem pretty confident posting on this site though, even though you have 0 pictures up.
[/quote]

I remember when he had pictures. Shredded, but not the biggest dude around if I remember correctly.

I give him props for the discipline to diet like that, but…

I still have 2 pictures up for what its worth. About 4 months, 2 inches, and 10-15lbs ago but they are still up.

[quote]Deorum wrote:
I still have 2 pictures up for what its worth. About 4 months, 2 inches, and 10-15lbs ago but they are still up.[/quote]

You got 2 inches taller!!! HOLY CRAP! Please pm me your super height enhancing routine…
/bad reading comprehension

x2 on the refusing to rate sideways pics. I refuse to turn my head to get a proper frame of reference.

Back to the point, not a good physique.

[quote]Deorum wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Deorum wrote:

Anyway it’s,

that.

Lol Fine , I’ll give.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

First off, you would be much better off spending more time training and less time talking shit. You’re a skinny little punk who clearly needs to learn how to train. I don’t understand why you are cutting before you even have a base. Second, eat a dick. Also I’ll throw up some pics after my show.

[quote]Deorum wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Deorum wrote:

Anyway it’s,

that.

Lol Fine , I’ll give.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

First off, you would be much better off spending more time training and less time talking shit. You’re a skinny little punk who clearly needs to learn how to train. I don’t understand why you are cutting before you even have a base. Second, eat a dick. Also I’ll throw up some pics after my show.
[/quote]

Lmfao! I knew you were a joke but wow thanks for that laugh. “Eat a dick”, tough words off your computer. Also I’m absolutely shocked that someone with a back as horrible as yours would even begin to bring up another’s “base”. I train powerlifting and my back is still many a time better than yours. Your entire insult was horribly thought out and its only humor came from how you parodied yourself and the image of every frat boy. Go back to your bromance.

And please throw up all the pics you want. Its obvious you don’t have the genetics to ever do anything in bodybuilding.

i wish i could find the picture about arguing on the internet and the special olympics…if someone can find it please do post it here…Id actually like to post it on like 70% of the threads since it holds so true there

[quote]Deorum wrote:

[quote]Deorum wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Deorum wrote:

Anyway it’s,

that.

Lol Fine , I’ll give.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lmfao! I knew you were a joke but wow thanks for that laugh. “Eat a dick”, tough words off your computer. Also I’m absolutely shocked that someone with a back as horrible as yours would even begin to bring up another’s “base”. I train powerlifting and my back is still many a time better than yours. Your entire insult was horribly thought out and its only humor came from how you parodied yourself and the image of every frat boy. Go back to your bromance.

And please throw up all the pics you want. Its obvious you don’t have the genetics to ever do anything in bodybuilding. [/quote]

My physique is far better than yours don’t kid yourself. I Would put money down my lifts are heavier than yours, to be honest if you can’t push 315, squat 405, and pull 495 you can’t call yourself a powerlifter or even strong for that matter, and you can’t so get off this fourm and actually train. I’ve already hit all those lifts, with my “poor genetics”. You talk too much for someone so small. This fourm used to have a lot of big guys on it, now a lot have moved on and have been replaced with little punk e thugs like yourself. You should join up on bb.com.

Vids or it didn’t happen ^^^.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Vids or it didn’t happen ^^^.[/quote]

This is the last post I’m making in this thread but that pic in his DP is like last year in march, the kid has gotten up to 230 since and is dieted down to 210 or some shit like that now, he does legit hit those numbers aha, and yeah we hijacked the shit out of this kids thread.

To the OP - decent results, Depending on your goal I’d say cut some fat and eat cleaner and keep lifting heavy.

True, OP sorry for the hijack. People don’t always get along and it shows on the internet as well, just looks a little more ridiculous here.

Anyway my point was at 17 years old, some were making it sound like you have nothing to show for your hard work and its obvious you do. Keep working hard.

Hahaha, calling me out? I’ll put up the squat video today, the rest will have to wait until next week then I train chest, and back.
Also Op sorry for the hijack as well.

You are well on your way. Learn how to eat, and diet and you will be very big in a few years.

Hahaha, calling me out? I’ll put up the squat video today, the rest will have to wait until next week then I train chest, and back.
Also Op sorry for the hijack as well.

You are well on your way. Learn how to eat, and diet and you will be very big in a few years. [/quote]

Where you going to post the video?

Just busting your balls dude but you’ve put 40 pounds or more on all your lifts since September? If your going to flaunt fucking prove it and the squat better be below parallel. Anyways I don’t want to hijack this thread anymore myself, everyone just keep doing your thing.

Just busting your balls dude but you’ve put 40 pounds or more on all your lifts since September? If your going to flaunt fucking prove it and the squat better be below parallel. Anyways I don’t want to hijack this thread anymore myself, everyone just keep doing your thing. [/quote]

Yeah bro, changed my diet, and training style. I’ve also been training with a 360lbs animal who has taught me a lot, I’ve been hitting it real hard getting ready for my comp. I’ll get nate to throw it up in the video section.

Just busting your balls dude but you’ve put 40 pounds or more on all your lifts since September? If your going to flaunt fucking prove it and the squat better be below parallel. Anyways I don’t want to hijack this thread anymore myself, everyone just keep doing your thing. [/quote]

Yeah bro, changed my diet, and training style. I’ve also been training with a 360lbs animal who has taught me a lot, I’ve been hitting it real hard getting ready for my comp. I’ll get nate to throw it up in the video section. [/quote]

Haha yeah man Dwayne makes Prof x Look like a small girl ( No offense to Prof X)