16 WINS !!?

biltritewave, I don’t think many people on this board know the meaning of “gong show”.

Biltritewave is showing his age using a Gong Show reference.

I’m 19 and I know what “what a gong show” means, but then again I’m probably the exception.

I am 22 and use the term.

How about those Jersey Devils!!! LMFAO!!! GO FLYERS!!!

LEAFS BABY!!! This is the year!!! Be-LEAF-it!!!

B R U I N S

what’s a “red wing”? I think my girlfriends pad had red wings last month!

With the way the Avalanche star players are turning it on there’s no way that anybody in the league will be able to compete with Colorado, NOBODY! AVS BABY!!! AVS!! oh and umm… RED WINGS SUCK!!

“gong show” was used all the time in the junoir hockey league i played in. I think gong show is just a slang term common in hockey. So unless you have alot of experience being intimately involved in hockey you might not be familiar witht he term.

There’s even a clothing company that produces apparel called gong show (gongshowgear.com)

Second round.
The Bolt’s vs. Can’s
The Fly’s vs. Leafs

then you have
The Fucking Wings vs. Flames
And The Fish vs. THE AVALANCHE !!

So who’s gonna make it this round??
Some great teams. It is gonna be a hellava round two.

Canadiens
My Flyers(Leafs Suck)
Red Wings
Avalanche

I got the Leafs cuz Belfour is a mad man right now, the Bolts just cuz I like Martin St Louis, the Flames cuz I’m an optimist and the Avs. They might as well start putting their names on the cup now to save some time! AVS BABY!!

Belfour hasn’t done anything against The Flyers especially this season. The Leafs only won one game all season long against The Flyers!

But you have to remember that the regular season and the playoffs are two completely different beasts. Belfour is on a tear right now, especially shutting down one of the leagues best offenses in the Sens. Don’t get me wrong I think Philly has a great chance to win but as most people kno a hot goalie will get you everywhere in the playoffs.

Well said JJ. You have a hot guy between the pipes and get some goals. You have a great chance to lift the Holy Cup.
The Bolt’s and the Leafs, I know I know but the drunken Eagle is playing well .So long as he stays off the sauce .
As for the West … :wink: gotta love the fact that The wings and THE AVALANCHE are on a collition coarse again.

5{ after getting the monkey off their backs by beating the Devils they will find a way to beat Belfour. I know this is going to be a rough and tough series. I just wish I didn’t have to go out to watch them. I live in Phila. and have DirecTv and they can’t broadcast The Flyers because Comcast own the Flyers and they are blacked out on ESPN for DirecTv customers in Phila.

Well now that one game has gone down in each series, I’m a little shocked to say the least. Detroit AND Colorado losing… But it is only one game… ok this was a shameless bump but I didn’t want it to be obvious…

Hey I’m not to shocked at all. Two of the best teams in the NHL, did not prepare for battle round two. Just like any sport you have to be ready. Just because your the wings and The Avalanche you can’t expect teams just to roll over for you. You have to bring your best game. Because you should know that if you are one of the best teams they are gonna bring everything they have at you and then some,if you are the underdog.I know I would,like I’m sure everyone on T-Nation would.I always competed the hardest against the “best”.

I wasn’t as shocked to see the big boys lose as I was at how absolutely horrible the Avs looked in losing. They looked like they didn’t want to be there. That frightens me a bit but hopefully this was their wake up call. I’d be willing to bet we see a completely different team out there today.

um, guess not. The Avs got stomped.

I am currently 3 out of 30 in my hockey pool, with the Avs, Wings, Bolts and Flyers as my winners. The Avs better step it up.