16 WINS !!?

Red Wings! Red Wings! Red Wings!

Bohdi, they’re the Red Wings not the Fucking Wings.

Love my Wings!

Lexie

Just because the Cup makes a pitstop at your local mall doesn’t mean you live in “Hockeytown”… It’s all about the game, man. All about the game.

Oh Ya … sorry Lex, Yes they are the Red Wings. But in my city the Red Wings are welcomed with a little chant that goes a little something like this -

Red Wings Suck! Red Wings Suck! Red Wings Suck!

LOL!! I’m just fucking with all the Dead Wing fans.

The Wings “should” (since they took the Prez trophy an all) represent the Western Conference (and yes, you heard that from a DIE HARD Avalanche fan). But my boys are looking DAMN GOOD. :wink: It’s all gonna take 16 wins, that is why they play the game. Like I said before - " Who has the heart an strength for 16 wins?"

lol… What the hell is the stupid Hockeytown thing? Now that’s funny…Oh that’s right, Detroit has renamed the Motor City, aka Motown, to Hockeytown. Maybe it’s because they only have one sport in the town? Hhhmm?

~karma~ Yeah, you’re right. They do make pitstops in the malls of the Playoff Teams but that doesn’t make each damn town Hockeytown. :wink:

Bohdi,

My Red Wings may have lost today, but just wait…they’ll get their 16 W’s and 4 of 'em will be over those damn Avs! LOL!!

Take a little vacation to the D. Get your self a pass for the people mover and get off at Greektown. Have a cold one at Fishbones then walk down to JLA (a.k.a. “the Joe” “Joe Lewis Arena”) look up at the banners and tell me your not in Hockeytown. For everyone else…don’t forget that the Lions are “Restoring the Roar” the Pistons are “Going to Work” and the Tigers have Pudge. Sorry no cheese moto for the Tigs…we cant affored marketing with Pudges salary.

All I know:

Red Wings and Avalanche are on a collision course. Again.

In the last ten years, one of these two teams has brought home the coveted Stanley Cup half of the time. Red Wings 3, Avs 2. (For those paying attention, the Devils also have 3. You can thank them for inventing boring bullshit Hockey.)

I think it’s time to even the score.

Dan “Quick, Before the Lockout Robs Them of All their Best players!” McVicker

The Devils are going down! The Flyers WILL win the Cup this year!

Very well said Dan. My take on the Wings and the Avs are as simple as this . You hate or dislike the ones you fear the most. Just like Avs fans hate the Wings and Wings fans hate the Avs . Why beacause you fear the other. enuf said about that.
Phila/ your kidding right. To watch and cheer for the most boring style of Hockey known to man king. What a joke I hate watching a Hitch"Cock" team play.I would rather take a Roman Bath. It was boring watching his style at Dallas,then he took it to Philli. aaaaaaaaaagh

Bohdi, The Flyers have been playing wide open hockey believe me the Flyers-Devils Series has been anything but boring!

Bohdi: Ave’s might have a shot if they can keep forsberg off the crack pipe. That dude’s got the best set up in pro sports. Get coked up all summer and fall, spend a few months in rehab and come out fresh for the playoffs and get paid millions.

Magnus, dude, that’s a pretty strong statement. Not arguing but where’d you get your info?

That’s the story that a few of the players and refs I know, have mentioned. It’s obviously third hand (or more) information to me, but it’s been pretty consistant from more than a couple inside sources. More than anything, I wanted to stir up a little playoff dirt.

Everyone knows that the Red Wings will win. Its Detriots year, Pistons,Wings,Tigers, and Lions baby.

A man after my own heart andrew…

Now, the tigers and lions will be competitive, but the chance of them making the “big show” will be slim.

But damn it would be cool if the Pistons and Wings each won thier championships.

Get some focus on the city a couple years before the Super Bowl…

B.

andrew1,you have got to be kidding me! With the exception of the Wings there finally is a city with sports franchises much worse than those in the city I live in!!!

Had to bump this one up… Did anybody catch the double ot Avs-Stars game last night? Svatos scored on a nasty wrister top corner, glove side. God I love the playoffs!!! Now if more people would just shoot top shelf I’d be able to stop pulling my hair out. GO AVS!!! And just for argument’s sake, RED WINGS SUCK!!!

How about those Red Wings LMAO!!!
The Devils are dead come Sat they will be booking their tee times! Flyers are gonna win the Cup!!!

The habs will be taken out by Boston, but what’s up with everyone talkin’ bout hockey town??? The Montreal Canadiens have the most Stanley Cups, and that is what counts, Montreal is the #1 hockey city.
We have the most cups, how many does your team have??? LOL.

Love this time of year. You guys are to funny.
As for the East gonna have to go with The Bolts or Flys, Not sure Boston is deep enuf. The leafs look good but the other teams might look better.
As for the West I would have to say Wings and Avs are heading for another head on collision…“again” as for the two other teams I would have to say the Sharks and the Flames.
No matter who does what , It’s gonna be a WAR. This stuff is awsome. So how many of you put in any of the NHL finals in?
:wink: !!!
GO AVS !!!

That shit in OT of the B’s Habs game was retarded. The two Habs players an into each other…what a gong show.

If thats true about forsberg thats pretty amazing. I cant imagine many crack addicts that can stay in that kind of shape though.

LETS GO RANGERS