100% Natural. What You Think?

Im suprised noone commented on the 345 bench max, and 95 lb overhead press.

The OP is full of awesome.

I’m 18. Do I have potential?

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:
I’m 18. Do I have potential?[/quote]

As what, a pirate?

:wink:

Aren’t Trolls supposed to be believable and/or funny?

This is neither.

Your effort makes me Sadface. :frowning:

OP, you are from another site I know, your username is obvious seeing as you can’t spell right and use fuckhead numbers to create gay ass words you cannot read.

Swole came from that site, the 18 and potential photo came from there too. Take your shit, pack up and leave this forum.

My little brother is 16 and is more jacked then you and he sits on the computer all day making lego movies.

Have I fed you enough? Or do you need some more troll feed to flourish off of. I can go all day man. You want me to come buttfuck you, let’s go. Prison style man, I don’t give a fuck if you have a dick, I’ll bend you over and jerk your dong as I’m diggin out your ass. Makes no difference to me, one hole, two hole, fuck I don’t care.

gtfo.

I’m calling B/S man

You can lift WAY more than 95 with those shoulders man! Keep doing some tricep curls and you’ll get there yet!

i gave u a 10 to help prevent u from cutting yourself

[quote]JonEightPackGuy wrote:
OP, you are from another site I know, your username is obvious seeing as you can’t spell right and use fuckhead numbers to create gay ass words you cannot read.

Swole came from that site, the 18 and potential photo came from there too. Take your shit, pack up and leave this forum.

My little brother is 16 and is more jacked then you and he sits on the computer all day making lego movies.

Have I fed you enough? Or do you need some more troll feed to flourish off of. I can go all day man. You want me to come buttfuck you, let’s go. Prison style man, I don’t give a fuck if you have a dick, I’ll bend you over and jerk your dong as I’m diggin out your ass. Makes no difference to me, one hole, two hole, fuck I don’t care.

gtfo.

-5 [/quote]

Actually, I got this photo from some random myspace in which the owner thought he was jacked. This is the product of being drunk. Obviously I am a troll with an even trollier name. Good job at being wrong and looking like a jackass.

Anyway, since you are open to the idea. MMF?

Looking like a jackass? that would be you, OP.

Your a fucking pin, your split sucks anus and you have girly arms and chest, congrats on being a jerkoff

Mr Olympia 2011

[quote]Steveo989 wrote:
Well the fact his max lifts are 345 bench and 95 for shoulder press is laughable, obviously a troll but bench would carry over to shoulder press a little better than a 95 pound overhead press lolerskatz[/quote]

too true…my bench is way less than that but I can press 95 for warm up

Cut the guy some slack. He looks like he’s been working hard at this for 5 years, way more than some of you. He has some pretty sweet abs and can bench 345. How many of you losers can bench 345?

poor bastard…do you ever eat protein? I dunno I hear it works.

Work on your trolling delivery. A funnnnnyer pic and stats would have been helpful. Like this:

Back shot: Sorry but the camera angle is off and I didn’t capture most of my back

Most muscluar: Lack of abs because I wan’t born with any ab muscle. Nay J/K I have them, but obV I’m coming off a bulk. Was taking SWF but like Dave Tate and some of his boyz I was gaining too fasst and had to cut back because of an upcoming competition. Anyways, I think my strong part is my legs as you can see. I also love my sick Christsmas tree. Get a lot of comments from dudes in the locker room about my pythons or something like that. Anywhos. Let me have it. I’m STRONG enough to handle your criticisms.

PPS: My workout stats and plan looks like this:

Bench: 333
Squat: 600 (i know, but I tell you my legs are the shizzle)
Curl: 30’s for reps

Those are the big 3, right?

Program that got me this way (this is a good place for your joke about taking notes):
Mon Off

Tue Arms and court ordered anger management (have to carry books to class)

Wed Arms again; that’s pretty much it. My legs just get this way on their own

Sunday, repeat

pic didn’t take. I also tried loading a video of my squat but it would n’t take either

PS THIS IS NOT ME!!! I’m 220 with 19 inch internet gunz. For reals though this looks nothing like me, besides the whiteness.