100% Natural. What You Think?

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:
Dude,

Your traps are sic.[/quote]

agreed. i now have trap envy

[quote]nik133 wrote:
You are perhaps the best thing that has happened to the site since ANACONDA, I suggest you start your own sub forum so you can educate everyone how to get this big. Are you really natural man, I mean I’ve seen people get really big natty (I.e Jim Cordova and Jeff Rodriguez), but this is just scary big. Lol I bet you need 10XL shirts to contain those pythons, can you write up a program for me, I mainly want to tone my bis and get my abs LOL. Looking swole![/quote]

I saw Ben Johnson at my old gym one time. He was training this smoking hot girl. Mr. Johnson was wearing skin tight acid wash jeans and cowboy boots whilst doing so, and I guarantee he knew at least 10x more than anyone else in the entire gym about training.

This kid cant be real…it just cant be!, theres gotta be someone out there that made a person like this, this even makes the best trolls look like shit!

Im really dumfucked.

[quote]b1gb0ysw0l3 wrote:
i took some pretty good supplements one was i think called supertroll? .[/quote]

Fixed.

troll

this is obviously a troll!

I wish I could get that shredded and huge at the same time. Your arms are bigger than my baby sister’s troll. I do find it sad that you have the time to waste ours or you’re just that delusional.

Well the fact his max lifts are 345 bench and 95 for shoulder press is laughable, obviously a troll but bench would carry over to shoulder press a little better than a 95 pound overhead press lolerskatz

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
BULBASAUR CAN’T LEARN ROCK THROW WTF[/quote]

LMAO

Nice bicepts and tricepts.

where is the negative button on the rate scale? when in the f@@@@ does he work out at that he thinks he can brag ?

[quote]SidTheSloth wrote:
This is evo 2 of bicept troll :smiley:

Vid of blood test being done, plz.[/quote]

[quote]elano wrote:
Nice bicepts and tricepts.[/quote]

you fuckers beat me to it

I demand an OP Vs. Clip11 Bench off!!!

You’re right, Deadlifts and Squats are bullshit…Don’t ever do them.
And Dude…Back on Wednesdays?? You don’t need to train it EVERY Wednesday, Wednesdays can be better used for jackin up yer gunz.

P.S “DON’T EVER CONSIDER TRAINING YOUR LEGS.”

You look a solid “1”…maybe less.

WOW!..5 years…amazing genetics

I guess all the trolls have one thing in common: can’t spell biCEPS and triCEPS right.

Anyways, I don’t know if he’s serious or not.

Honestly OP, are you doing this for a laugh or just joking?

It’d be HILARIOUS if you were serious!

And if that’s that case then I’ll just sit back and enjoy this thread. :wink:

Please post more pictures. If you reveal the rest of your body, perhaps you will surpass drivethruhero’s epic reputation around here.

Looks like he did a couple of crunches, and a few push-ups. That’s about it.

an advice ,bulk up a couple of 20 pounds of muscle and repost,guys here r animals wont tolerate someone skinny