100% Natural. What You Think?

been workin out for bout 5 years now. my diet is pretty good except i eat fast food 3 or 4 times, usually taco bell. i drink like a fish on the weekends. but heres what has happened and i think it looks amazing.

i took some pretty good supplements one was i think called supradrole? idk i took 3 a day for 8 weeks and felt like shit for a long time after and lost a buncha weight that i put on lol.

my routine

monday
chest
bicepts
tricepts

tuesday
shoulders
bicepts
tricepts

wednesday
chest
shoulders
back

thursday
chest
bicepts
tricepts

friday
shoulders
bicepts
tricepts

usually do lots of curls and pressdowns for arms. my chest i do flyes, cable flyes, incline flyes, decline dumbell, incline dumbell, flat bench, decline bench, smith incline bench and push up variations in each workout. shoulders i just like to hit the lateral raises. i hope you guys are taking notes.

my maxes are
bench 345 x 1
shoulder press 95 x 1

i dont do deads or squats or nonna that shit, thats for powerlifters and stuff i just like showing off my huge pecs.

anyway, leave any feedback, i might take it into consideration since im doing good now after 5 years.

You are perhaps the best thing that has happened to the site since ANACONDA, I suggest you start your own sub forum so you can educate everyone how to get this big. Are you really natural man, I mean I’ve seen people get really big natty (I.e Jim Cordova and Jeff Rodriguez), but this is just scary big. Lol I bet you need 10XL shirts to contain those pythons, can you write up a program for me, I mainly want to tone my bis and get my abs LOL. Looking swole!

I actually can’t get enough of how sexc and toned you are, can you send me some nudes or some pictures of you holding a shoe while stroking your d? You are truly the epitome of male physique… I… I think I… I LOVE YOU!!!

i’m voting nik as 2009 T-Nations biggest fan of my swole ass.

get off mah weiner, braaah.

Dude you don’t look good

use rock throw!!

[quote]nik133 wrote:
I actually can’t get enough of how sexc and toned you are, can you send me some nudes or some pictures of you holding a shoe while stroking your d? You are truly the epitome of male physique… I… I think I… I LOVE YOU!!![/quote]

MMF? please?

you dudes are just jealous I’m cut up in the winter and not a morbidly obese 15% body fat like everyone else around this time.

[quote]b1gb0ysw0l3 wrote:

[quote]nik133 wrote:
I actually can’t get enough of how sexc and toned you are, can you send me some nudes or some pictures of you holding a shoe while stroking your d? You are truly the epitome of male physique… I… I think I… I LOVE YOU!!![/quote]

MMF? please?

you dudes are just jealous I’m cut up in the winter and not a morbidly obese 15% body fat like everyone else around this time.[/quote]

yeah i want a MMF, but nik133 and i will be the MM and you the F.(no homo)

Come on dude, go and ask your mom if she needs something for tonight’s dinner (you need that dinner).

And worst troll job ever

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
use rock throw!![/quote]

i might have missed the train on this, but when did 15% bf become morbidly obese?

shoulders i just like to hit the lateral raises. i hope you guys are taking notes.

hahaha I actually had a good chuckle with this, so not a huge waste troll. Keep up the great lifting, and perfect split.

you could hve at least put some effort into trolling to make reading this thread worth while.

so you guys call me a troll when I’m just trying to show off my progress. i see how this forum works. did you not reaad what my chest routine and max is? i think thats pretty damn respectable.

snorlax is my favorite pokeman lol but idk what that has to do with my picture, n00bs. i got 7.1 which is better than most of these amateurs around here.

lol even though it’s an obvious troll.

you’re too big brah. time to lean down for spring break!

a/s/l?

wooooah.
There is no way you are NATURAL.
Blood test or it did not happen.

For some reason, i dont really know why…

but i really dont think you can bench 345

Hieght/Wieght?

This is evo 2 of bicept troll :smiley:

Vid of blood test being done, plz.

BULBASAUR CAN’T LEARN ROCK THROW WTF

Dude,

Your traps are sic.