10 Men vs 1 Wild Chimp

Ya, if 6-7 guys can pin a 17’ 2,000 pound crocodile than 10 guys can pin a chimp.

Now say 3 vs.10 or so might be a different story.

The 10 men here win easily.

The real question is how low can we get that number. I’m mostly with anime guy on this one. Although I agree he is underestimating their strength, most folks grossly overestimate it. I have been sorely disappointed with the research done on chimpanzee strength.

The point to agree on however is that their strength is really the least of your worries. Your biggest concerns are their massive teeth and their fighting style.

On my list of animals at or below my bodyweight that I would have the most reservations about facing in unarmed single combat, chimpanzee is number one (leopard is number two). That’s because at least the leopard will just try and kill you in like one second. Males can get up to 200lbs.

Chimpanzees fight like this: First they’ll bite off your nose, then your lips (taking most of your teeth and gums along with them), then your ears, then they’ll gouge out your eyes and toss them aside, then they’ll take one of your hands and bite off your fingers one by one and maybe eat your hand down a bit, then they’ll do the same with your other hand and both your feet, they’ll also eat the breasts off a woman, and bite off the genitals of either sex.

None of this actually kills you either. They just torture you and eat you alive for about an hour with the victim having long ago wished for death. But instead they almost always take so long that help inevitably arrives and “saves” the mangled ruin that used to be you. Then you live the rest of your life out as a potted plant without even the physical ability left to commit suicide.

What despicable creatures.

[quote]hawkins14 wrote:
question:

how many people would it require to secure victory over a large adult Great White Shark…?

is it even possible? even the biggest and angriest of men dont do well in the water.[/quote]
One.

Sharks are easy. You just stay still and let it come to you. When it comes up to bite you, get your hands on its nose and thrust yourself away from the jaws. Try to get a hold on one nostril at least. It may hurl you into the air, but whether you stay above the jaws or to the side or whatever just stay out of them.

From there the shark’s momentum will be stalled and it will be mostly stationary for a brief moment. This is when you need to transfer yourself to its back and grab on to the dorsal fin. Get your legs around it so that you are as secure as possible. Now it’s a simple matter of reaching up with your free hand, gouging out one of the eyes, and then shoving your fist inside it’s skull cavity and scrambling its brains.

Nothing could be easier.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]hawkins14 wrote:
question:

how many people would it require to secure victory over a large adult Great White Shark…?

is it even possible? even the biggest and angriest of men dont do well in the water.[/quote]
One.

Sharks are easy. You just stay still and let it come to you. When it comes up to bite you, get your hands on its nose and thrust yourself away from the jaws. Try to get a hold on one nostril at least. It may hurl you into the air, but whether you stay above the jaws or to the side or whatever just stay out of them.

From there the shark’s momentum will be stalled and it will be mostly stationary for a brief moment. This is when you need to transfer yourself to its back and grab on to the dorsal fin. Get your legs around it so that you are as secure as possible. Now it’s a simple matter of reaching up with your free hand, gouging out one of the eyes, and then shoving your fist inside it’s skull cavity and scrambling its brains.

Nothing could be easier.[/quote]

I love when you post this absolute nonsense, it’s great for the lols.

Oh hi

Please don’t poke my eye out…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Oh hi[/quote]

It does seem the nose is rather close to THE GAPING JAWS OF DEATH!

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Oh hi[/quote]

It does seem the nose is rather close to THE GAPING JAWS OF DEATH![/quote]

lol, I think someone has seen Deep Blue Sea a few to many times.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Oh hi[/quote]

lol, I think someone has seen Deep Blue Sea a few to many times. [/quote]

Never saw it. So you agree with csulli you just put your hand on it’s nose and push away? Nothing easier.

While I do believe most great white attacks are because of mistaken identity I also think that if you were in the water with one and he decided you were lunch you would be screwed.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Oh hi[/quote]

Never saw it. So you agree with csulli you just put your hand on it’s nose and push away? Nothing easier.

While I do believe most great white attacks are because of mistaken identity I also think that if you were in the water with one and he decided you were lunch you would be screwed.
[/quote]

No, I was giving csulli a hard time.

In deep blue see Thomas Jane just kinda pulls some crazy juijitsu shit and ends up ridding the sharks dorsal fin.

Edit: Which, by the way, you could not reach a fully grown Great Whites eyes if you were holding on to one of it’s fins.

People survive the jaws of these massive creatures too, by poking they eyes/throat. You know what never happens? The croc never gets kill in the process. Ever…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Oh hi[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I was giving csulli a hard time. [/quote]

reading comprehension fail on my part.

[quote]RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Frankly, I think you guys overestimate chimps. They’re tough, sure, but they’re small and only about as strong as a full grown man. They’ve also got teeth. That’s it. That’s nothing to sneeze at, but still, that’s it.

Could you take a hairy bodybuilding midget going off on a roid-rage? Then you’ve got a good shot at taking a chimp, just watch the teeth. The bulk of us in here are as strong, if not stronger, than a chimp. If not one, then definitely any two of us could do the job.

[/quote]

Lol at you thinking you can take on a full grown chimp. Those things fight other chimps in the wild to survive. Their daily lives depend on how wild and ferocious they can be. If you hit a wild chimp as hard as you can, I doubt you’d hurt it.

Man is a domesticated animal, and our bodies suck for fighting and killing (when you compare us to many wild animals). The only reason man is on top is because of his intelligence, not his brute strength and fighting ability. If not for our intelligence, we would be food for most animals.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Please don’t poke my eye out…[/quote]
I think your best bet is diving as fast as possible down his throat then escape out the asshole.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I think your best bet is diving as fast as possible down his throat then escape out the asshole. [/quote]

100% agree. Easily the best survival tactic presented thus far.

[quote]The Greek wrote:
Humans would win, no contest. Sure, the chimp might kill one, two, three, maybe four humans, but for fucks sake, you’ve got 10 full grown men on a team and a lone chimp on the other. What the fuck is the chimp gonna do, pick them off one by one? Superior numbers + superior intellect = humans win. [/quote]

Men have too much embedded self preservation. They’ll all stand around arguing over who is going to attack first. No one stepping up to the plate. They’ll finally agree to work together to corner the chimp and attachk it as a gang. Once cornered, the chimp will go ballistic! It’ll rip one or two to shreds wich will cause the rest to scatter. The men down one or two bodies and the remaining memebers a total head case, nobody will be willing to go near the damned thing. If they’re forced it’ll be the same result and they’ll be reduced to 6 or 7 guys.

Everyone of the men will have it played out in his mind. He’ll hope the other memebers of the group will take on the chimp and he’ll be able to skate by without harm. Unfortunately, that leaves nobody with the correct mindset to actually fight.

It’s going to be a slaughter!

Now, if you had 10 men that absolutely didn’t give a fawk and could put their fears asside, the men might be able to pull off a win. They’ll lose a few but will eventually the chimp would go down. However, these ten men don’t exsist!

The pack vs one question is always a fun one… Since someone already hi-jacked the thread with the shark question - here are some good Wolf Pack V 1 Bear videos:

4 wolves on 1 young bear: Bear wins (starts after a minute)

14 wolves on 1 adult grizzly: Wolves don’t even try

5 wolves vs female grizzly protecting young: Probably the most intense

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I think your best bet is diving as fast as possible down his throat then escape out the asshole. [/quote]

Or just staying the fuck out of their domain? Lol

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Or just staying the fuck out of their domain? Lol[/quote]
Yea that is why I stay the fuck out of the ocean.