10 Men vs 1 Wild Chimp

In a fight to the death, how do you think 10 adult men would fare against a wild chimp. They have no prep time, they get to use no weapons besides their bodies and the fight takes place in an empty room with 4 walls a roof and a floor.

Who wins and why? I say the chimp

Chimps are pretty tough. But I wouldn’t under estimate 10 men trapped in a room in a life or death situation.

Depends on the 10 men. Is Csulli one of them?

Chimp strength has been wildly exaggerated. How strong is a chimpanzee, really?

Most men on this site could take a chimp, as long as you’re not a little bitch about betting bit. With 10 men, it wouldn’t even be a contest.

I shouldn’t say most men on this site, since I really don’t know how tough the average T-nationer is, but certainly the majority of the guys here over 200lbs could do it.

I think one on one a man would not beat a chimp. Chimps are faster, and stronger then most men even guys on here, If you get unlucky and take one hit you could easily be knocked out.

[quote]RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I shouldn’t say most men on this site, since I really don’t know how tough the average T-nationer is, but certainly the majority of the guys here over 200lbs could do it. [/quote]

It’s a wild chimp, that much stronger than humans and being cornered, a wild chimp would go ballistic. I doubt if 10 men could take a wild, cornered chimp thats fighting for it’s life. If the men were ready to die or take serious injury, maybe. But remember, you’re talking about a wild animal that fights for its life daily, and is already more ferocious and stronger than a human.

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
I think one on one a man would not beat a chimp. Chimps are faster, and stronger then most men even guys on here, If you get unlucky and take one hit you could easily be knocked out.[/quote]

I dont think they throw much of a punch.

Their pull however…

sigh

[quote]RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I shouldn’t say most men on this site, since I really don’t know how tough the average T-nationer is, but certainly the majority of the guys here over 200lbs could do it. [/quote]

To give you an idea of the level of people here, I once got into an arm wrestling match with the grim reaper himself- Death incarnate. After twisting his wrist around like a little bitch I headbutted him right in his bony skull, knocking him off his chair and on to the floor. Then I grabbed his scythe and busted it over my knee, whizzed in his eye socket and gave his succubus girlfriend a big smooch.

And I’m only about a buck70.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]RyuuKyuzo wrote:

To give you an idea of the level of people here, I once got into an arm wrestling match with the grim reaper himself- Death incarnate. After twisting his wrist around like a little bitch I headbutted him right in his bony skull, knocking him off his chair and on to the floor. Then I grabbed his scythe and busted it over my knee, whizzed in his eye socket and gave his succubus girlfriend a big smooch.

[/quote]

Yeah, but you are a level 49 welder.

Chimpanzees do not punch, they strike with their forearms. Those forearms are as strong and as hard as the shins and calves of a heavyweight Muay Thai boxer. Their grip strength is unreal, as one might expect in an animal that climbs trees every day, and enormous tricep and deltoid development from walking on their knuckles. Their muscles are made of strong, linear fibers much closer to the bone, and much denser and stronger than in humans. They also have 2-inch long, sharp canine teeth and are fond of biting genitals and faces off.

So. A combination of Georges St. Pierre and a pit bull. On about 800mg of test cyp.

Yeah. Most guys on T-Nation could take a chimp. No problem.

Ha!

Face it, most people couldn’t kill an angry raccoon with their bare hands, let alone an enraged adult male chimpanzee.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]RyuuKyuzo wrote:

[/quote]

Your post is made that much better when after reading it you glance over at your avatar. That sinister smile.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Face it, most people couldn’t kill an angry raccoon with their bare hands, let alone an enraged adult male chimpanzee. [/quote]

An angry raccoon is a little ball of fury, let me tell you. And those suckers can get to decent size.

Based on your description of a chimp, I’d say only Bauber has a shot, and that’s if he has a steel facemask and cup.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Face it, most people couldn’t kill an angry raccoon with their bare hands, let alone an enraged adult male chimpanzee. [/quote]

Angry rabid raccoons are nothing to fuck with.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]RyuuKyuzo wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah, but you come from Steel.[/quote]

Oh man, I wish I felt like it, but lately I haven’t.

That chimp would stand a pretty good chance.