10 Men vs 1 Wild Chimp

I’m heading to bed, but tomorrow I’ll crunch some numbers and create a tale-of-the-tape so we can take out some of the ambiguity in this debate.

See ya then!

LOL

Humans would win, no contest. Sure, the chimp might kill one, two, three, maybe four humans, but for fucks sake, you’ve got 10 full grown men on a team and a lone chimp on the other. What the fuck is the chimp gonna do, pick them off one by one? Superior numbers + superior intellect = humans win.

question:

how many people would it require to secure victory over a large adult Great White Shark…?

is it even possible? even the biggest and angriest of men dont do well in the water.

[quote]hawkins14 wrote:
question:

how many people would it require to secure victory over a large adult Great White Shark…?

is it even possible? even the biggest and angriest of men dont do well in the water.[/quote]
Is it in water or on land? lol
The air?

[quote]hawkins14 wrote:
question:

is it even possible? even the biggest and angriest of men dont do well in the water.[/quote]

[quote]hawkins14 wrote:
question:

I think we need to define “victory” in this context.

[quote]hawkins14 wrote:
question:

If they’re not armed, I don’t think it’s possible for even a hundred people to win against a Great White Shark in its home turf.

Wasn’t the line In Deep Blue Sea - the average man swims 5 feet a second, the average shark 30 feet a second?

Yea… I’m going to keep my two feet on land. A large ocean where the apex predator can disappear and reappear at its whim, with no risk whatsoever. Do people even have luck killing them with weapons? I mean is there a hunting season?

[quote]magick wrote:

[quote]hawkins14 wrote:
question:

If they’re not armed, I don’t think it’s possible for even a hundred people to win against a Great White Shark in its home turf.[/quote]

armed only with a swimming cap

I’d go for a triangle choke

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]hawkins14 wrote:
question:

I think we need to define “victory” in this context.[/quote]

death.

heres an interesting thought:

species vs species. who wins, all the sharks, or all the people. sharks have home advantage as they are not eligble to play away from home.

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:

[quote]hawkins14 wrote:
question:

3[/quote]

these 3 must be muskateers

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:

[quote]hawkins14 wrote:
question:

3[/quote]

yeah but you’d lose the boat and one of guys. Plus what if the shark doesn’t get a scuba tank stuck in its mouth? or if it does what happens if you can’t shoot it?

On the other hand, I bet if Brody went down in the cage with the strychnine spear instead of Hooper in the first place everything would’ve been fine

What about 10 girls gone wild vs. 1 civilized chimp?

[quote]Diddy Ryder wrote:
What about 10 girls gone wild vs. 1 civilized chimp?[/quote]
How would you make the girls go wild?

[quote]Quiet Warrior wrote:

How would you make the girls go wild?[/quote]

Crystal Meth, Breaking Bad quality.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Quiet Warrior wrote:

How would you make the girls go wild?[/quote]

Crystal Meth, Breaking Bad quality.[/quote]

Nah just a few shots of tequila and then point a camera at them. Should do the trick.

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
I’d go for a triangle choke[/quote]

You mean, pull a chimp’s teeth really close to your crotch? Good luck!

It’s 10 men. It’s not even a contest. I doubt the chimp even kills anybody unless it manages to bite someone in the throat before getting pinned (or there is nobody available post fight to treat the wounded).

Honestly, how many guys do you think it takes to pin the chimp. Even if it’s really strong, one per limb plus one on the body should be more than enough. That leaves a couple free to beat it to death even if a couple other guys sustained bites and broken limbs in the initial grapple before pinning it.