1 Month on New Protocol, Erectile Dysfunction Not Improving

Zero estrogen is great way to not have libido or any positive effects from TRT. 2mg is a great way to get there fast. On the plus side he won’t be thinking about his ED when his E2 is crashed and getting out of bed feels like climbing Everest.

1 Like

Listen to what everyone here is saying.

My advice:

1. Ditch the AI completely as estrogen is directly responsible for libido and erection strength. Lowering it is lowering the very thing you are after. It is absolutely counterproductive.

2. Ditch the HCG unless you need to be fertile right now.

3. Most docs I deal with start men at 200mg a week, but considering 1400 total T with hcg, if you drop the hcg this will fall. Divide your dose into daily shots. You can do then Sub-Q using a small 1/2" 27-30 gauge needle.

Do that for 6-8 weeks and assess. I’m certain you will be significantly closer to your goal by then and can make adjustments at that time.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Just keep in mind that your ED might actually not have been caused by the low T initially

Many studies demonstrated that ED in only about 50% of men with low T improves on TRT.

Here is one as an example

I took some tren pills for 3 weeks about 2 years ago. After that short cycle, I never felt the same again.

Thanks, I will man!. I just saw a video here of some doc recommending the sub q shot on your belly. Do you recommend I do it there or intramuscular? Also how many MG’s a week? Thanks in advance

There are two videos floating around on this forum. One of Dr Crisler and one with me doing a TRT for newbies video. Sub-Q in the belly with a small needle is the easiest way to start if you’ve never done it before. That’s the way I started and still do it that way to this day.

I’ll leave you links to two videos I’ve done that may help you. This should be plenty to get you started.

I can’t seem to find them where are they exactly at

Deca dick is caused by something else entirely.

Two, there are more. ED can be caused by a lot of things, but unless you know for sure the pills were legit Tren, I would start there. And keep in mind, some people react in very weird ways to different things. I just don’t see any reason why your TRT protocol would have any effect whatsoever on your ED, except maybe he’s got your E2 too low with that huge dose of anastrozole.

I wouldn’t assume too much about what the cause is for him, I’m just frankly suspicious if a guy takes pills and develops ED that the pills were not not as advertised. Deca is a lot cheaper than Tren, so there is incentive for dealers to sell the cheaper drug as the more expensive one. Especially if they figure the buyer won’t know the difference.

1 Like

Good point

I did my first sub q shot today. I’ll continue from now on daily for about 2-3 months and see what it does for me. Thanks again for the advice, I’ll keep you guys posted.

1 Like

Hey man I ran into your thread how do you feeling now sex drive are back?

I felt good after the 2nd week on this protocol. But as of last week my sex drive has gone back to almost nothing… I don’t know what else to do… I cut the AI and have been doing 16 IU sub q cypionate injections daily (250 MG Cyp a week). I’m running out of hope and options.

Your dose is still too high and am going to assume you’re on 16mg of testosterone which I think is too much. You need to decrease you dosage and if you start feeling better for longer, 3 weeks instead of two weeks, you’re on the right track.

Sometime TRT takes a little longer to dose correctly, you’ll get there sooner or later.

You must lower your dose(also clarify your injecting and measuring method). If you are using a 1 ml(100 tic) or 1/2ml(50 tic) slin pin and counting off the ticks as ‘1 iu’ and your test is 250mg/ml…that means that each tic on the slin pin is 2.5mg. You are most likely injecting 16* 2.5mg = 40mg test per day. This dose is way too high. Cut it in half.

You felt good on the 2nd week of the protocol because you dropped the AI and when you started to produce some more E2 you felt better for a moment(aka ‘the window’). But you are most likely injecting way too much. You havent lost hope and options. Plenty of both left. You can live in that good window you found after your 2nd week if you just have some patience and persistence.

Cut his dose in half?

Are you guys for real?

I’m reading through this thread and it has to be some of the worst advice I’ve seen here.

He was taking 1mg of Arimidex twice a week. That’s why he had no libido. It had nothing to do with his dose.

Why the hell are you guys telling him to cut his dose in half??

For crissakes people. It’s advice like this that sent me into a tailspin for years listening to nonsense like this.

@angral23 find my email in my bio and email me please.

There you go again, always wanting guys to increase their dosage, I actually believe you don’t understand how to manage symptoms of men on TRT. It’s clear as day that this guy’s levels are too high.

@blizzardtest was right on the money, he stopped the AI and felt good for a short while, the excessive dosage took over and estrogen went unchecked as levels went too high. It’s even been suggested the dosage isn’t what it appears to be because I believe the dosing is higher than initially thought.

I won’t say much more than this because I don’t want to hijack this guy’s thread.

1 Like

Where did I say “increase” his dose? Where?? Tell me where!

You guys want to cut it IN HALF. No, I would never cut someone’s dose in half.

He’s taking 2MG of Arimidex a week!

@systemlord, stop addressing me. You’re incompetent. It’s enough already. You’re making accusations of things that were never said. It’s enough!