Zombie Apocalypse - Mechanical Drop Set

Christian,

I’m assuming that the mechanical drop set on the behind-the-neck press/ohp/push press combo uses 20lbs less than the 5 rep max on the weakest exercise? The article says to use 20lbs less than the 5RM, but I just wanted to be sure.

Also, after doing the conditioning part (10 pullups, 20 dips, 30 pushups, 40 lunges, 50 squats) I’ve determined that you and Chris are truly evil! LOL

[quote]BigIron77 wrote:
Christian,

I’m assuming that the mechanical drop set on the behind-the-neck press/ohp/push press combo uses 20lbs less than the 5 rep max on the weakest exercise? The article says to use 20lbs less than the 5RM, but I just wanted to be sure.

Also, after doing the conditioning part (10 pullups, 20 dips, 30 pushups, 40 lunges, 50 squats) I’ve determined that you and Chris are truly evil! LOL[/quote]

Yes, 20lbs then your 5RM on the weakest movement and you start with your weakest and finish with your strongest movement

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]BigIron77 wrote:
Christian,

Also, after doing the conditioning part (10 pullups, 20 dips, 30 pushups, 40 lunges, 50 squats) I’ve determined that you and Chris are truly evil! LOL[/quote]

Yes, 20lbs then your 5RM on the weakest movement and you start with your weakest and finish with your strongest movement[/quote]

Cool, thanks!

Lol, I’m on week 3 loving this, most amount of pressing/oly movements I have ever done and already a genuine noticeable improvement on the traps. Also been adding a few Crossfit WODs/skill work and a Bench and weighted chin-up workout. But this is a super nice template to work off, thanks a lot CT/Chris, appreciate the good work!

Just curious what kind of times everyone is getting on that 10-20-30-40-50 rep workout. 1st week I got 35 minutes and tonight I’m down to 28 minutes, but I suck at the body weight squats LOL!