Your Hit List

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
The 8 dudes that jumped me for my leather jacket in High School.

The dudes that broke into my house and stole my PS2, PSP, Ipod and my other assorted electronics.

The guys that robbed my mother and made her extremely fearful for her general safety for years afterwards.

The dude that shot and killed my friend Kenyatta(RIP)out side my house. Jail was not near enough punishment.

Now that’s a personal “hit list” I could give a fuck about on air celebrities who are playing a role to get paid.

Oh and to the OP…Touch Leonard Marshall and that’s your ass. It was a legal hit and the Giants won the Superbowl that year. Montana went on to have a great career at KC and Steve Young brought San Fran two Superbowl victories. So get over it. [/quote]

I’ll NEVER get over seeing the greatest QB of alltime get shellacked like that.

As for all the comments about on air celebrities and so on: unless you have zero sense of humor or are so uptight that a greased BB couldn’t get up your ass, it should be obvious that this thread was intended as a humorous look at people we hate who we probably will never meet anyways.

If you’re one of the people here who has decried the entire juvenile nature of this thread get over yourself.

The dudes that broke into my house and stole my PS2, PSP, Ipod and my other assorted electronics.

The guys that robbed my mother and made her extremely fearful for her general safety for years afterwards.

The dude that shot and killed my friend Kenyatta(RIP)out side my house. Jail was not near enough punishment.

Now that’s a personal “hit list” I could give a fuck about on air celebrities who are playing a role to get paid.

Oh and to the OP…Touch Leonard Marshall and that’s your ass. It was a legal hit and the Giants won the Superbowl that year. Montana went on to have a great career at KC and Steve Young brought San Fran two Superbowl victories. So get over it. [/quote]

steve young only won one Super Bowl and Joe Montana didn’t have a great career at KC; he played two years with them, which is two years not in a Niners uniform.

Ha Ha the is should get some flame, The OP brought up football.

Well Im a seahawks fan so all the officials who called super bowl 40.Fuck those guys, and fuck Bettis and his ring.

This thread reminds me of Death Proof…

" Well, since you’ll be leaving in the next couple of days, that rain check will be worthless. But that’s okay. I understand if I make you uncomfortable. You’re still a nice girl, and I still like you. But I must warn you of something - you know how people say “You’re okay in my book” or “In my book, that’s no good”? Well, I actually have a book And everybody I ever meet goes in this book. And, now I’ve met you, and you’re going in the book! Except, I’m afraid I must file you… under… “chicken shit.” "

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

steve young only won one Super Bowl and Joe Montana didn’t have a great career at KC; he played two years with them, which is two years not in a Niners uniform.[/quote]

Montana had one of the Greatest comebacks of Monday Night Football history while he was in KC uniform. Montana had a full and rich career prior to leaving San Fran, blame the O line for not protecting his blindside. Your right about Young only winning one Superbowl my mistake.

As for the original topic I too had a celeb punch list and looked forward to actually meeting a couple of these people in real life. Then I just said ‘fuck it’ and created a Celeb boning list. I created a list of women who If i EVER see in person I will say sweet nothings in their ear till thy cream their panties or inner thighs due to lack of panties, and bone me right on the spot. Those celebs are:

Alicia Keys
Selma Hayek
Either one of the Sister/Sister twins
Scarlett Johannsen
New addition to the list Zoe Saldana

I see that your original topic was just a joke but when I really started to think about it, I was reminded that there are a couple people on this planet that I would actually pay money to see again.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

steve young only won one Super Bowl and Joe Montana didn’t have a great career at KC; he played two years with them, which is two years not in a Niners uniform.[/quote]

Montana had one of the Greatest comebacks of Monday Night Football history while he was in KC uniform. Montana had a full and rich career prior to leaving San Fran, blame the O line for not protecting his blindside. Your right about Young only winning one Superbowl my mistake.

As for the original topic I too had a celeb punch list and looked forward to actually meeting a couple of these people in real life. Then I just said ‘fuck it’ and created a Celeb boning list. I created a list of women who If i EVER see in person I will say sweet nothings in their ear till thy cream their panties or inner thighs due to lack of panties, and bone me right on the spot. Those celebs are:

Alicia Keys
Selma Hayek
Scarlett Johannsen

I see that your original topic was just a joke but when I really started to think about it, I was reminded that there are a couple people on this planet that I would actually pay money to see again.
[/quote]

Nice list! Allow me to provide a boning list as well…

Kim Kardashian
Kourtney Kardashian
Eva Mendes
Vida Guerra
Beyonce
that black chick from Clueless
Scarlett Johansson
Mila Kunis
Petra Nemcova
Megan Fox

push

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Alicia Keys
Selma Hayek
Scarlett Johannsen

[/quote]

Nice list! Allow me to provide a boning list as well…

Kim Kardashian
Kourtney Kardashian
Eva Mendes
Vida Guerra
Beyonce
that black chick from Clueless
Scarlett Johansson
Mila Kunis
Petra Nemcova
Megan Fox[/quote]

That black chick from Clueless, Stacy Dash.I love her.

She was in king magazine awhile back, its worth checking out.

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:

Agreed. I’ve received hate mail from people letting me know that I’m on their “list”. I feel sorry for the poor content models who are going to get their asses beat because I laughed at some guy on a phone sex line for wearing his mother’s panties.[/quote]

Was that you laughing? You’re on my list.[/quote]

hahaha, bring it panty boy.
lol

Pootie Tang and DBCooper know their stuff.

Sofia Vergada. First saw her in a 2004 movie with her and Roselyn Sanchez. She’s gotten prettier with age.

Sofia Vergada!

Sofia Vergada!

This is a moral and repulsive.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
This is a moral and repulsive.[/quote]

Your spelling is repulsive.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Kim Jong-il

People who jump out of airliners over the Pacific Northwest with stolen money

King George III

The creator of Friends

The punks who stole my pickup this past Dec. in Edmonton with my wife’s Christmas present, cell phone, digital camera, etc.

Proponent(s) of centralization of federal power

People who whine about dogs riding in the bed of pickups

The person(s) responsible for ceasing production of Speed Racer

Deputy sheriff who lied under oath in court against me in a traffic offense matter

Barry Manilow[/quote]

lol

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

Your spelling is repulsive. [/quote]

Sorry, this is immoral.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

Your spelling is repulsive. [/quote]

Sorry, this is immoral.[/quote]

Open up a thread about it on PWI then.

Don’t know if I could trust anyone that didn’t have a list… I wouldn’t believe they were ever being honest, or even human for that matter… And hell yes I have a list. Anyway, immoral? No not in the least. Just saying that a decent ass kicking my adjust their attitudes a bit…

Can’t say, but she knows who she is…
The guy that put his gf’s 4 yr old son in I.C.U. with head trauma.
Osama Bin Ladan.
That fucker in high school that kicked my ass when I was 10yrs old.

And so on and so on…

Micheal Bay
Taylor Lautner (he’s some sort of karate champ, but I’d give it a go)
Batista and John Cena
Johnny Depp
The forehead guy from The Office
Topher Grace (fucker just had to leave a great show…)
All dumb conservatives and liberals
anti-Ron Paul people

I hate Michael Moore so fucking much. It’s like he has an asshole where his mouth is supposed to be. Everything he says is a decadent pile of shit.

Liberals that won’t shut up
Conservatives that won’t shut up
Osama Fucking Bin Laden
The creators of Survivor (which I think set off the reality tv movement, and doomed our society)
Nancy Grace
Jersey Shore cast
M. Night Shyamalan
People that are intolerant of other people’s cultures
and the Dutch
People that don’t want the guvment to interfere with their Medicare

Also, I think that Hitler guy was a real asshole.