T Nation

Your Hit List

You ever heard anyone say “you’re on my list”? Well, I’ve got a list, literally. There are certain people who, if I ever saw them in person, I would go up to and beat their ass or go down in flames trying, just to say that when I had the chance I fucking took it. Here’s the top ten:

Brody Jenner/Spencer Pratt/that dirty fucker from The Hills
Alex Rodriguez
Leonard Marshall (that fucker from the Giants who took out Joe Montana)
Al Franken
Glenn Beck
James Cameron
Curt Schilling
50 Cent
Rush Limbaugh
Rick Sanchez

Who’s on YOUR LIST?

…Oprah, Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Nancy Pelosi, Skip Bayless…

Why would you physically assault someone for their beliefs? Separate the man and you may find you actually like get along with them.

I have no list, but if I did, it would be meaningless to post here – you wouldn’t recognize any of the names on it; it would have names of people I’ve actually interacted with, not some TV persona.

If you got anywhere near Leonard Marshall or Jim Burt for that matter, you’d have to go through me first (Probably Irish too)

So add me to your list dude, this’ll be my kinda party!

I’m allright with you drop kicking Spencer Pratt square in the freaking heart. The way he treats his wife is pure crap and no ‘man’ like him deserves much of anything beside a kick to the left ventricle.

Put me on your list too

I hate people that hate people

FOX News crew + Limbaugh
Sarah Palin
Lady Gaga
The Coen Brothers
aaaaand Arnold, for not giving a pardon to Tookie. Snap!

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:
Why would you physically assault someone for their beliefs? Separate the man and you may find you actually like get along with them.

I have no list, but if I did, it would be meaningless to post here – you wouldn’t recognize any of the names on it; it would have names of people I’ve actually interacted with, not some TV persona.[/quote]

Agreed. I’ve received hate mail from people letting me know that I’m on their “list”. I feel sorry for the poor content models who are going to get their asses beat because I laughed at some guy on a phone sex line for wearing his mother’s panties.

I hate Spencer Pratt as well but I admire him at the same time, Much for the same reason I admire Hitler.

Spencer is rich, has a smoking hot wife and a Disgusting 69 camaro.So regardless of how he acts on TV, im still working in a dusty woodshop while he isnt and never will.

^^ correction, 68 Camaro.

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:
Why would you physically assault someone for their beliefs?[/quote]

Because OP is really, REALLY tough, and that’s what really, REALLY tough guys do.

1.Tyra Banks
2.Rascal Flatts
3.Sarah Palin
4.Dennis Rodman
5.The Cast of Glee
6.Jay Chino

NAAAAAAA I got a list:

The guy that took my bomber jacket out of my locker in Highschool

The man that hit a old women in the face to take her purse (if I ever catch you)

The first person that ever told Michael Jackson He looked better after plastic surgery (I owe you a punch)

Osama Bin MOFO Laden Everyone may not remember but I looked up at those towers everytime I got off the “A” train at canal and turn down the Ave of americas to go to my brothers job. You are also on my Pinapple up the anus list.

[quote]SSC wrote:
FOX News crew + Limbaugh
Sarah Palin
Lady Gaga
The Coen Brothers
aaaaand Arnold, for not giving a pardon to Tookie. Snap![/quote]

What if the four murders Tookie was convicted on were members of your family or friends of yours? I bet you’d feel completely different.

Everyone finds religion and seeks for redemption in prison. What made him so special?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
You ever heard anyone say “you’re on my list”? Well, I’ve got a list, literally. There are certain people who, if I ever saw them in person, I would go up to and beat their ass or go down in flames trying, just to say that when I had the chance I fucking took it. Here’s the top ten:

Brody Jenner/Spencer Pratt/that dirty fucker from The Hills
Alex Rodriguez
Leonard Marshall (that fucker from the Giants who took out Joe Montana)
Al Franken
Glenn Beck
James Cameron
Curt Schilling
50 Cent
Rush Limbaugh
Rick Sanchez

Who’s on YOUR LIST?[/quote]

This strengthens my belief that you have issues that need tending.

DB

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
Much for the same reason I admire Hitler.

[quote]

Youre on my list

LOL WTF this is? A hit list should be people that have wronged you not people you dislike fuck head

[quote]optheta wrote:
LOL WTF this is? A hit list should be people that have wronged you not people you dislike fuck head[/quote]

X2.

I thought we were talking people you’d assault with good reason; not because of some stupid ideological difference.

Glenn Beck practically gives me a stroke from the sheer volume of stupidity he exudes but I’m not going to hit him for it. I’d probably call him a fuckface and move on with my life.

It’s pretty funny that so many reality TV personalities are showing up here. Do you honestly believe they are the people they are portrayed as on MTV?

Oh, and my hit list consists of one name and one name only: Billy Madison.

Anyone who has Glenn Beck on their list is on mine.