Young and Juice?

Hello All,

This is my first post here. I spend several hours a day at work on this site reading and researching new ways of working out and improving myself physically, Mentally. I have been training seriously for about a yr and half and off an on before that. I always am in great shape. So before it was like a as necessary sort of deal. Basicly trying to bulk up. The run down. I am about to be 20 in novemeber and I weigh ruffly 180 and I am 6’2/ Yes im skinny I have Very low BF. And am concidered pretty cutt up. I strive to press myself to my limits everytime I am in the gym and it shows. But I want to be bigger/stronger. I have been interested in juicing for the past yr and have been researching it for the past 3months. I really want to know if it safe to juice at my age. and if I would be sacrificing anything or pottentially harming myself becuase of doing it so young. Please any and all advice would be greatly appreciated

If you don’t know how to eat and lift right, aas is not going to help much. It would be fools gold.

Spend more time getting down with the fundamentals before jumping in to something as advanced as putting together a good aas cycle.

Don’t do it buddy, stay natural.

You seem to have a good balance of hormones and such. Juicing will change that. Even one cycle with pct will still mess your natural test levels long turn. You’ll get into better shape then crash afterwards. The “one cycle” turns into two, three, so forth. Also all the sides can be depressing: acne, sexual problems, back hair growth, balding, etc?You don’t need to deal with all that for months at a time. Even continues when you get off. I’ve seem guys brake out all over AFTER a cycle for a good 2-3 months. The depression they get from that alone some times leads them to worse shape.

Your doing good, no reason you can’t add another 15 solid lbs natural. Think about it.

As Sky pointed out if you don’t know what you are doing it would be a waste and could potentially harm you in a number of ways. If you are serious about this as he already pointed out learn how to eat right and to lift right. Doing those two things alone will give your young body steroid like gains (only without steroids).

Now after ten years of doing this when you have honed your body to it’s peak natural level you can then think of adding in anabolic aids to further your development. So, let this be burned into your brain with your current lack of knowledge and time in the trenches it would be disastrous for you to “juice”.

Laters,

D

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
If you don’t know how to eat and lift right, aas is not going to help much. It would be fools gold.

Spend more time getting down with the fundamentals before jumping in to something as advanced as putting together a good aas cycle.
[/quote]

Just because he is new on T-Nation doesn’t mean he not already eating and training right man.

You need a fucking dictionary way before AAS.

[quote]chrisrodx wrote:
SkyzykS wrote:

Just because he is new on T-Nation doesn’t mean he not already eating and training right man. [/quote]

20 years old 6’2 180 pounds doesn’t exactly scream seasoned iron veteran. You can always learn more.

D

Its kind of impressive that you are actually asking for advice to do juice or not rather than what juice you should do. Hopefully you follow the advice that is given to you in this thread.
Keep studying all the differnt ways to train and you will figure out how to get full use of your bodies natural genetic potential. Dont worry so much about staying lean. You can still eat clean, just eat much much more of it. Push yourself in the gym and eat till you cant eat anymore and you will break the 200lb barrier in no time.
See Ya

[quote]chrisrodx wrote:
Just because he is new on T-Nation doesn’t mean he not already eating and training right man. [/quote]

O.K., then what do you see in that post that would indicate that he is?

Point it out to me so that I don’t jump to any more conclusions.

[quote]chrisrodx wrote:
Even one cycle with pct will still mess your natural test levels long turn.[/quote]

What is your basis for this statement?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I say wait a few years before using gear. You still have room for natural growth and you might as well use the fact that you are young and therefore still ‘firing on all cylinders’ so to speak.

Forget the “Wait until you have reached the absolute peak of your natural gain before juicing” approach. I mean, who has that kind of life, besides professional athletes, lol?

Yes you need a decent foundation in nutrition and training to maximise the benefits of AAS, but the attraction of being able to add serious mass to your frame, in a short period of time, whilst still staying lean, is not to be denied. Just don’t do it yet, IMO.

bushy [/quote]

Okay, okay, bushy, one doesn’t have to wait for ten years and reaching the ultimate pinnacle of natural development to juice. However, I did want to stress to this guy that he should really concentrate on putting it together naturally for a good while at least.

It doesn’t seem like he just fell off the turnip truck, but it also doesn’t seem like he has tons of experience either and can stand to learn a bit more before taking that step.

D

Unless your looking to be on AAS for the long haul I think the best way to look at steriods as a tool to accelerate your progress. Meaning if you allready have the tools to achieve your goal and are on your way to reaching that goal AAS will allow you to get you there faster.

Now if you don’t have the tools and arent progressing towards the goal AAS may allow you to reach it still but you will not be able to maintain whatever it is you achieved.

This may sound great to alot of people but many young guys havent been around long enough to really understand how difficult it will be to reach/maintain what they aspire to. This is why you should really push yourself naturally so you know what you need to do. Along the way you may find AAS isnt even necassary