Years of Testicle Pain. Recent Labs

The reason for the testicle aching has more to do with low LH because the testicles aren’t getting much stimulation, therefore you experience aching. I experience this testicle aching after starting TRT because LH was almost completely suppressed and my testicles weren’t being stimulated anymore, but the ache went away after awhile. There are many ways to deal with high estrogen, you can inject daily or in necessary take an estrogen blocker.

These every 2 week protocols are bad and is why you were having problems, these every two week protocols are no good. At 400mg every two weeks, no wonder your hematocrit was out of control and is doctor induced because your doctors are inexperienced.

You needed smaller injections daily or EOD injections at a minimum. I have low SHBG and estrogen is only controlled when on a daily protocol. When on TRT I’m injecting 7mg daily and feel good, that’s 49mg weekly, but uncommon around these TRT boards.

Any doctor prescribing an every two week protocol is an ancient artifact and this tells me your doctors doesn’t prescribe TRT often and doesn’t really care to learn how to play the is hormonal game. The doctors that are more up to date with modern TRT protocol always consider pre-TRT estrogen and SHBG levels.

When SHBG is low, you bind less testosterone and more is bioavailable and excess bioavailable testosterone will aromatase to estrogen, so be giving a whopper 400 mg dosage, your estrogen will touch the sky and so to will your hematocrit.

You need to get back on TRT and work with a doctor that knows what their doing and this most likely won’t be under the care of a doctor under your insurance network, because the knowledgeable hormonal doctors don’t typically take insurance.