Years of Testicle Pain. Recent Labs

Mayb someone can help me here I would really appreciate any advice …

Hi guys I’m 33 years old and I was on testosterone replacement therapy for a couple of years about 3 years ago. I went on because I messed my natural production up pretty bad when I was younger. Here’s my issue… I stopped taking testosterone because my blood was thickening and I was getting really high e2 levels and side effects. For the last couple of years I’ve had a painful ache in my testicles, it’s becoming unbearable. I had some atrophy from being on cycle then more while on test…been to urologist and endocrinologist they both say everything is fine but I have a lot of fatigue bad sleep, Nipple sensitivity, bad deep acne lots of sweating and ED issues on top of this pain… if anyone has any experience with this type of pain and these side effects please let me know if there’s anything that will help or if I need to go back on the test and if I do how I could keep blood from thickening … I’ll upload my labs I have tons of blood work if anybody needs to see anything else please let me know and thank you very much

The reason for the testicle aching has more to do with low LH because the testicles aren’t getting much stimulation, therefore you experience aching. I experience this testicle aching after starting TRT because LH was almost completely suppressed and my testicles weren’t being stimulated anymore, but the ache went away after awhile. There are many ways to deal with high estrogen, you can inject daily or in necessary take an estrogen blocker.

These every 2 week protocols are bad and is why you were having problems, these every two week protocols are no good. At 400mg every two weeks, no wonder your hematocrit was out of control and is doctor induced because your doctors are inexperienced.

You needed smaller injections daily or EOD injections at a minimum. I have low SHBG and estrogen is only controlled when on a daily protocol. When on TRT I’m injecting 7mg daily and feel good, that’s 49mg weekly, but uncommon around these TRT boards.

Any doctor prescribing an every two week protocol is an ancient artifact and this tells me your doctors doesn’t prescribe TRT often and doesn’t really care to learn how to play the is hormonal game. The doctors that are more up to date with modern TRT protocol always consider pre-TRT estrogen and SHBG levels.

When SHBG is low, you bind less testosterone and more is bioavailable and excess bioavailable testosterone will aromatase to estrogen, so be giving a whopper 400 mg dosage, your estrogen will touch the sky and so to will your hematocrit.

You need to get back on TRT and work with a doctor that knows what their doing and this most likely won’t be under the care of a doctor under your insurance network, because the knowledgeable hormonal doctors don’t typically take insurance.

Thank u for the reply brother … my LH IS 3.4… I forgot to upload that one but I just did , is that low???

I have never seen someone with optimal testosterone levels at this value. Your FT is midrange, but you more than likely will feel better with it higher.

I can barely see you labs for testosterone, you might get more replies if you type it in or provide a better picture.

You need to go to weekly injections.

Regarding hematocrit:

total test is 605 ng/dL

free test 1.3 ng/dl

Lh 3.4

Prolactin 8.2

Tsh 1.92 mIU/L

Fsh 4.8

estrodiol 29

sex hormone binding 19 nmol/ L

I’m sorry if I was unclear but I haven’t been on test in a few years but I did switch to weekly injections of 150 and I still had bad size effects

My hematocrit is lower on daily protocols, may not be true for everyone, that’s not any reason not to try it.

1 Like

Didn’t say don’t try it. I see zero harm in it and while most do not need to inject that often, some, like you, obviously have thrived with it.

1 Like