Wrong Transplant Surgery

[quote]rasturai wrote:
so I’m still confused as to how that actually happened to that guy in real life? or did it even happen at all? lol[/quote]

If you ever shit out your lower intestine…expect more blood. Something would have to be torn for that to happen…and that looks way too clean for that.

I would put money on that being a prop photo from some deranged movie effects guy than something real.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
rasturai wrote:
so I’m still confused as to how that actually happened to that guy in real life? or did it even happen at all? lol

If you ever shit out your lower intestine…expect more blood. Something would have to be torn for that to happen…and that looks way too clean for that.

I would put money on that being a prop photo from some deranged movie effects guy than something real.[/quote]

I’ve looked around the net but can’t find anything about it, though other photos of rectal prolapses did look similar.

I’m no doctor, nor do I have medical training so I can’t confirm anything, but I would definitely expect a lot more (or at least some) blood.

I’ve heard stories of people shitting out their lower poop shoot, but I didn’t think it really happened like this. Jesus Christ.

I’m even more surprised that there is such thing as an anus transplant. What a whacky world.