Wrong Transplant Surgery

Holy sh*t this is gross!

"A retired woman in Germany was experiencing pain in her leg. Her physician recommended that she go in for a fairly routine surgery to rememdy the situation and to make her life more enjoyable. When the woman woke up from the surgery her leg still hurt, but her ass felt like the ass of an 18 year old… why? Well, it seems as though the doctors were scheduled for two procedures that morning. One, was for the woman with the leg issue, and the other was for a dude who needed a new anus.

OOPS!

The woman, who did get herself a brand new, sparkley, clean anus and the opportunity to sue the clinic in Hochfranken, Bavaria, and the asshole doctors who screwed the “pooch” if you will.

The person who we should feel sorry for is the weight lifter who was actually due the anus. He had injured it (so to speak) while attempting to dead lift a Volkswagon. Below is a picture of his injury."

Here is the link if you wanna see the injury:

My lord that almost made me puke.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
"A retired woman in Germany was experiencing pain in her leg. Her physician recommended that she go in for a fairly routine surgery to rememdy the situation and to make her life more enjoyable. When the woman woke up from the surgery her leg still hurt, but her ass felt like the ass of an 18 year old… why? Well, it seems as though the doctors were scheduled for two procedures that morning. One, was for the woman with the leg issue, and the other was for a dude who needed a new anus.

OOPS!

The woman, who did get herself a brand new, sparkley, clean anus and the opportunity to sue the clinic in Hochfranken, Bavaria, and the asshole doctors who screwed the “pooch” if you will.

The person who we should feel sorry for is the weight lifter who was actually due the anus. He had injured it (so to speak) while attempting to dead lift a Volkswagon. Below is a picture of his injury."

My lord that almost made me puke.[/quote]

The story may be real but that pic has been on the interwebz for years now!

That was very disturbing. Very, very disturbing.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
B rocK wrote:

OOPS!

My lord that almost made me puke.

The story may be real but that pic has been on the interwebz for years now!
[/quote]

That could be true, either way…yucky.

I think the pic is real, but the story is fabricated.

no one lies on the interwebz

Ha! Ha!

Your topic title got changed.

Oh yeah and the story sucks too.

Surgical mistakes are far more common then the GP thinks. I know someone who just had knee surgery and they made him label the correct knee to operate on presurgery. My heart pumps purple piss for all the MDs bitching about malpractice insurance…

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
I think the pic is real, but the story is fabricated.[/quote]

Yeah: Is this Weightlifter with a Prolapsed Rectum Real? | Snopes.com

[quote]GDI Inc wrote:
Surgical mistakes are far more common then the GP thinks. I know someone who just had knee surgery and they made him label the correct knee to operate on presurgery. My heart pumps purple piss for all the MDs bitching about malpractice insurance…[/quote]

Maybe you should try another color. Many docs are now leaving the field of medicine because of insane malpractice coverage. If you get rid of all of the good doctors because it isn’t even financially rewarding like it used to be, how well off do you think society will be overall?

Our current society is sue happy, especially in light of the current financial situation in this country. They are simply LOOKING for reasons to sue someone so they can get rich quick. Anyone applauding that is retarded.

No matter how good a surgeon is, he isn’t God.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

[/quote]

I would imagine real rectal trauma due to extreme pressure would be much less “pretty and well defined” than that picture. Any effects studio could do that easily.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
Holy sh*t this is gross!

OOPS!

My lord that almost made me puke.[/quote]

You think that’s bad? Professor X went in yesterday for a routine outpatient procedure and when he came out he was a white dude.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

I would imagine real rectal trauma due to extreme pressure would be much less “pretty and well defined” than that picture. Any effects studio could do that easily.[/quote]

Nice avatar. I see the hard work is paying off.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

I would imagine real rectal trauma due to extreme pressure would be much less “pretty and well defined” than that picture. Any effects studio could do that easily.

Nice avatar. I see the hard work is paying off.[/quote]

I’ve been hitting it hard 5 and even 6 times a day…the Golden Corral buffet, that is. 55 more visits and I get a free membership to the closest gym. I’M GONNA WIN!!

RSGZ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

Nice avatar. I see the hard work is paying off.

I’ve been hitting it hard 5 and even 6 times a day…the Golden Corral buffet, that is. 55 more visits and I get a free membership to the closest gym. I’M GONNA WIN!![/quote]

Once you get to the gym, don’t lift anything too heavy. After all, you might accidentally build too much muscle and get too big, even risk losing the chance at hawt abz.

That is one very disturbing picture.

^^ that’s the main point of my post! lol gross!

GDI Inc wrote:
Surgical mistakes are far more common then the GP thinks. I know someone who just had knee surgery and they made him label the correct knee to operate on presurgery. My heart pumps purple piss for all the MDs bitching about malpractice insurance…

Maybe you should try another color. Many docs are now leaving the field of medicine because of insane malpractice coverage. If you get rid of all of the good doctors because it isn’t even financially rewarding like it used to be, how well off do you think society will be overall?

Our current society is sue happy, especially in light of the current financial situation in this country. They are simply LOOKING for reasons to sue someone so they can get rich quick. Anyone applauding that is retarded.

No matter how good a surgeon is, he isn’t God.[/quote]

When I had each shoulder operated on (at different times) they asked me 3-4 times and did mark the shoulder. I don’t know what the big deal is at all. The surgeon probably saw over a thousand people between the time he saw me and then operated.

It is a sue happy society, I saw this commercial last night put out by lawyers that said, “Have you been injured in a rollover yamaha rhino accident? Were you injured seriously? You may be entitled to money, call us.” Look at this thing:

No shit you are going to get injured if you roll over. I think the sellers defense would be assumption of risk*, but apparently the manufacturer is getting sued out the ass on this one.

Wow, obscene picture.

I’ve seen that picture before…

…in an article that warned against squatting heavy.

Story is definitely made up, picture is used a lot.

so I’m still confused as to how that actually happened to that guy in real life? or did it even happen at all? lol