Will Be Coming Into Money Next Year

[quote]Jaybee wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]Jaybee wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:
Coke and hookers[/quote]

As a bodybuilder I’m obviously not going near any pale powder, bad enough I like a glass or five of the good stuff without adding Charlie White to the mix…

But the hookers are all sorted, got me a VERRRRY understanding gal.[/quote]

She’d have to be pretty fucking understanding to give you cash for hookers. I wouldn’t get my hopes up on that one.[/quote]

Been there and done it, she paid the agency direct last year for a call-out on my birthday, she wanted to watch but couldn’t make it over at the last minute. As for ‘flipping’ houses, it’s like the estate agents say - “Location, location, location”.

Anyway fellas, I’m not spending any time replying to shitty replies, can we just leave the jealousy crap out and concentrate on the matter of capital growth? [/quote]

ha ha ha ha, no response needed, I would sent your gf a link to this site so we can all have a shot at that pussy homie. I normally wouldnt read such a stupid fucking post but im working 24 hours straight. holy fuck this is just to funny from start to finish. Im waiting for a grand finally revelation like youve never met the chick or “her” name is Rupaul. OMG, Im about as jealous of you as… cant think of any. My girl is a fucking dime, Hookers would pay me to watch me fuck her.

Speaking of that you want to pay me to fuck my girl and your gf can watch? Im in the states so it would leave more money for you since she wouldnt need a plane ticket.

Speaking of you should buy a plane, all us state side rappers are. They get great gas mileage and are easy to park.

Does anyone on here know what type of plane I should buy if I want to do the loop things with the smoke coming out the back? Seriously my girl can fly planes and will give me a ride and let me yell wheeee if someone on here can give me reliable plane advice.

Come state side, put 50,000 grand in your pocket and step out in one of the towns the auto industry left. brag to everyone how much money is in your pocket and try to score a couple kilos of heroin. cut it hard and then fly your new plane over the whitehouse with the heroin blowing out the back. yup thats the best I can think of:):):):slight_smile:

[quote]John S. wrote:
Coke and hookers[/quote]
this

anabolic steriods