Wikipedia, CIA and Vatican

[quote]lixy wrote:
Gkhan wrote:
Yes, the people who came out of Saudi Arabia and conquered the Middle East, North Africa, parts of Asia and India. If you are saying that the Turks and Timur were not Arabs, you’re splitting hairs.

Splitting hairs? WTF?

Are you sure we’re talking about the same people here?

Confirm that before we can proceed to see if any of those could be considered even remotely Arab.

The US is constantly compared to Crusaders, yet, the US is not in Europe. It’s the same kind of half assed arguement.

Nice strawman.

But as long as you acknowledge how much of an ass your argument was…[/quote]

I was talking about your half assed arguement.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Gkhan wrote:
Yes, the people who came out of Saudi Arabia and conquered the Middle East, North Africa, parts of Asia and India. If you are saying that the Turks and Timur were not Arabs, you’re splitting hairs.

Splitting hairs? WTF?

Are you sure we’re talking about the same people here?

Confirm that before we can proceed to see if any of those could be considered even remotely Arab.

[/quote]

Yes, the people who came out of Saudi Arabia and conquered the Middle East, North Africa, parts of Asia and India.

Forget about the Turks, forget about the Mongols. I know who the hell Arabs are. Is this above statement true or false? These people who came out of Arabia, conquered the Middle East, North Africa, parts of Asia and India, were they Arabs? I am guessing that if they originated in a country called Arabia, then they were in fact called Arabs. And if they conquered all of this land, then I agree with another poster that they have a lot of blood on their hands.

Here’s one for ya: