descr: *******************************************************
descr: * This address space is used for BBC Staff members *
descr: * accessing the internet. In case of any problems *
descr: * with users of this address space (spam, attacks, *
descr: *

[/quote]

Fair enough.

We are in the middle of a war. Wikipedia is accessable all over the world. It is plausible that sensitive information has been posted and needed to be erased.

Not every cover up is a scandal.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Something else interesting concerning the “non-biased” BBC. FOX like? Or, maybe just FOX-lite?

So now, they’re not only anti-American but also anti-Semitic?

Those sneaky Al-Qaeda sure have done a good job at infiltrating the global media.[/quote]

Arabs have traditionally been very anti semitic. Don’t play stupid.

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
Arabs have traditionally been very anti semitic. Don’t play stupid. [/quote]

I’m what you may call an Arab, and from what I gather on the history of my people, events like the Spanish inquisition or the Holocaust are yet to take place.

So, no, Arabs haven’t “traditionally been very anti semitic”. Jews were taking refuge in Arab lands when they were persecuted by Europeans.

Arabs started having problems with Jews when the Zionists expropriated their lands.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Something else interesting concerning the “non-biased” BBC. FOX like? Or, maybe just FOX-lite?

Those sneaky Al-Qaeda sure have done a good job at infiltrating the global media.[/quote]

…Not even an attempt to address what was a documented series of events.

And thanks much, Thunder.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
And thanks much, Thunder.[/quote]

Oh, no worries - playtime is over for the disingenuous and mendacious Lixy.

[quote]Limbic wrote:
kroby, are we to have it that the people are to have no power? You appear to be one of these counterinsurgent types and you’re telling us the people deserve no power? That would make you … an insurgent?!

You don’t suppose this very forum is viewed as some indicator of public perpective by the agency in question? (here we go) Are you kroby, working for that agency? LOL Even better yet, JeffR, Barrister step forth, declare your covert affiliation, Come Out, as they say!! LOL Out!

LOL[/quote]

“The People” have no power. It’s got nothing to do with deserving it. We let it go sometime, somehow. When the gov’t. tells us whats good for us instead of us telling gov’t. our will, we get what we have today.

IF we could institute a proposition ballot along with elected officials ballot, we’d get some power back. As it is, we are offered a sham of power. Because it doesn’t matter who we vote in; they are all the same in the end.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
lixy wrote:

LGF? What the hell is wrong with you?

A WHOIS on 132.185.240.120 returns the following:

OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB

How’s that BBC?

IP address 132.185.240.120, according to RIPE is:

132.185.0.0 - 132.185.255.255
netname: BBC
descr: British Broadcasting Corporation
descr: * This address space is used for BBC Staff members *
descr: * accessing the internet. In case of any problems *
descr: * with users of this address space (spam, attacks, *
descr: *

Also, it is a London address according to another database:

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation

And, LACNIC says it is BBC:

http://lacnic.net/cgi-bin/lacnic/whois?lg=EN&query=132.185.240.120

Further, the second IP address offered in the piece (ignored by Lixy) - 132.185.240.13 - checks out as London:

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation

And as the BBC, according to RIPE:

And LACNIC says it is the BBC:

http://lacnic.net/cgi-bin/lacnic/whois?lg=EN&query=132.185.240.13

The ARIN database Lixy is using to show “Amsterdam” is showing the location of the RIPE database being used to conduct the searches - RIPE is the database that tells us specifically that the IP address is BBC.

Oops.

Lixy, if you are going to reject being objective about presenting information, you should at least try to be smart about it.

As for your credibility - think of a number less than zero.[/quote]

I am not surprised at all. In fact this is what I expected.

[quote]lixy wrote:
I gather on the history of my people, events like the Spanish inquisition or the Holocaust are yet to take place.
[/quote]

So, what do you have against all the dictators ruling in the ME then? If they did not commit comparable crimes against their citizens and others, why condemn them?

Events like the Spanish inquistion and the Holocaust?

Look at the life of Timur, look at the Turkish genocide against the Kurds (remember, you’re always bitching because we armed them, and now you deny it ever took place?) and Armenians and get back to me.

[quote]lixy wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Arabs started having problems with Jews when the Zionists expropriated their lands.[/quote]

Lixy has no knowlege of the history of Islam. Everything was real peaceful like before the Jews took over Israel? The history of the Islamic world has been one of constant warfare since Mohammad died. You’re in denial.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Look at the life of Timur, look at the Turkish genocide against the Kurds (remember, you’re always bitching because we armed them, and now you deny it ever took place?) and Armenians and get back to me.[/quote]

Do you even know what an Arab is?

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Lixy has no knowlege of the history of Islam. Everything was real peaceful like before the Jews took over Israel? The history of the Islamic world has been one of constant warfare since Mohammad died. You’re in denial. [/quote]

What’s “constant warfare” gotta do with mistreating the Jews?

[quote]

Limbic wrote:
You don’t suppose this very forum is viewed as some indicator of public perpective by the agency in question? (here we go) Are you kroby, working for that agency? LOL Even better yet, JeffR, Barrister step forth, declare your covert affiliation, Come Out, as they say!! LOL Out!

vroom wrote:
LOL

Shoot, the Dems better win the next election, I’d love to work for the CIA!

Limbic wrote:
I don’t know if you’d want that, vroom, their work is never done, you know, like a woman’s? LOL

Here it’s been over an hour since I called both “Out” and neither has responded. Barrister is too busy devising new, yet-more-crude eye-catching avatars like “Hippies used to get me off, now they Just Won’t Do It.”.

Jeffy, of course is staring at himself in the mirror, abusing himself, calling himself “elephantine” and “enormous”, preparing his face-fucking responses for T-Nation, his assignment with the “Agency”.

Not the sort of life-transforming changes one should seek.[/quote]

Ah yes, you’ve found me out. I’m part of what was formerly a top-secret branch of the NSA devoted to converting the hearts and minds of the fit and strong via planting ideas on fitness and bodybuilding forums.

Luckily for the world, you were just too clever and now the billions and billions of dollars that have been poured into this scheme are all for naught. THe world is safe again for the criminally insane. Give your self a medal - just try not to drool all over it or stick yourself in any vital areas.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Gkhan wrote:
Look at the life of Timur, look at the Turkish genocide against the Kurds (remember, you’re always bitching because we armed them, and now you deny it ever took place?) and Armenians and get back to me.

Do you even know what an Arab is?[/quote]

Yes, the people who came out of Saudi Arabia and conquered the Middle East, North Africa, parts of Asia and India. If you are saying that the Turks and Timur were not Arabs, you’re splitting hairs. The US is constantly compared to Crusaders, yet, the US is not in Europe. It’s the same kind of half assed arguement. I was speaking of Islam and there were plenty of things that equal the violence of the crusades, the inquisition and the holocaust in the history of that religion.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Gkhan wrote:
Lixy has no knowlege of the history of Islam. Everything was real peaceful like before the Jews took over Israel? The history of the Islamic world has been one of constant warfare since Mohammad died. You’re in denial.

What’s “constant warfare” gotta do with mistreating the Jews?[/quote]

Ya got me on this one. I mis-read the original post.

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
lixy wrote:
Sloth wrote:

Those sneaky Al-Qaeda sure have done a good job at infiltrating the global media.

Arabs have traditionally been very anti semitic. Don’t play stupid. [/quote]

Arabs are semites.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Yes, the people who came out of Saudi Arabia and conquered the Middle East, North Africa, parts of Asia and India. If you are saying that the Turks and Timur were not Arabs, you’re splitting hairs. [/quote]

Splitting hairs? WTF?

Are you sure we’re talking about the same people here?

Confirm that before we can proceed to see if any of those could be considered even remotely Arab.

Nice strawman.

But as long as you acknowledge how much of an ass your argument was…

[quote]lixy wrote:

I’m what you may call an Arab, and from what I gather on the history of my people, events like the Spanish inquisition or the Holocaust are yet to take place.

[/quote]

You conquered half the world in a century.
Your people converted half the world in 100 years.

Pretty sure you didn’t do that by giving them candy.

And of course your people are quite actively engaged in events like the holocaust and inquisition, just not on the same scale.

I would definitely consider driving trucks full of explosives into town to destroy a village in NW Iraq inhabited by an ancient religious sect, because they worship differently than you a clear example of ethnic cleansing or genocide.

Do your people really have to kill 6 million for you to realize that have blood on their hands? Fuck, it’s your people’s blood on your people’s hands for the most part.

Edit: HALF the world. type-o.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:

Limbic wrote:

vroom wrote:
LOL

Shoot, the Dems better win the next election, I’d love to work for the CIA!

Limbic wrote:
I don’t know if you’d want that, vroom, their work is never done, you know, like a woman’s? LOL

Here it’s been over an hour since I called both “Out” and neither has responded. Barrister is too busy devising new, yet-more-crude eye-catching avatars like “Hippies used to get me off, now they Just Won’t Do It.”.

Jeffy, of course is staring at himself in the mirror, abusing himself, calling himself “elephantine” and “enormous”, preparing his face-fucking responses for T-Nation, his assignment with the “Agency”.

Not the sort of life-transforming changes one should seek.

Ah yes, you’ve found me out. I’m part of what was formerly a top-secret branch of the NSA devoted to converting the hearts and minds of the fit and strong via planting ideas on fitness and bodybuilding forums.

Luckily for the world, you were just too clever and now the billions and billions of dollars that have been poured into this scheme are all for naught. THe world is safe again for the criminally insane. Give your self a medal - just try not to drool all over it or stick yourself in any vital areas.[/quote]

Note my efficiency. Haha.

And I never said the world was safe for your president.

The lamentation of de women is enough for me. No medals. Hahaha. Also note: Jeffy fears me.

And Barrister: You WILL change your avatar. You WILL. Very re-miss of you.