Who the Hell Is This Chick?

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
This turns you on???!!![/quote]

From the waist down…U fuckin bet it does. Waist up… hell no.

[quote]reddog6376 wrote:
This turns you on???!!![/quote]

Dude, I can totally see this chick’s tube steak boogie.

Would you hit it?

I’m trying to eat here!

[quote]fahd wrote:
Would you hit it?[/quote]

I can see his nipple!

[quote]GJA_BOSTON wrote:
Christine Envall…

So Disturbing…I had to share:[/quote]

O yea…nuthhin turns me on more than the “Dog the Bounty Hunter” mullet. Jesus, I wouldn’t fuck her with your dick, Test.

If a man is attracted to a woman with musclularity exceeding there own, or that of the average male, he is undoubtedly a homosexual.

It is arguable that liking any muscle deinition by first response, before associating a concious connection to appealing personal habits of said women(resulting in muscularity) is a product of homosexuality.

Heterosexual men are naturally attracted to women with visible fat content because of the evolved response to such fat content(fat=ample food=healthy for bearing children).
heterosexual men turn away from women that are overfat only because of the perception of adipose fat as being unhealthy(a perception modeled by the trends of society).

Therefore, men place the “optimal” level of bodyfat in women differently, depending on the feedback from the community they live in and the media they observe.

[quote]TestOnly wrote:
Thanks bro. The thread which stated “each his own” is right. Gay??? Not hardly. As I stated before bony assed chicken legged little girls do nothing sexually for me. I like REAL women. Granted the not so attractive chick is at the extreme end of what I would nail it’s still very nailable.

From the waist down a woman, in my opinoin, can get as massive/large as her genetics allow and it would only attract me more. From the waist up it’s almost equally repelling. A man w/ different tastes than me doesn’t make him gay. It’s so funny how “some” people’s closeted insecurties surface when a different viewpoint is presented. [/quote]

Dude: You got issues; this body type you describe DOES NOT EXIST in nature and only with the good ol male hormone is it possible. Show me a set of those legs on a natural woman and we can debate but right now bro, you are describing broads with as much test running thru their veins as any of us…and that my friend, makes “her” androgynous AT BEST…lololololol.

[quote]stonesanctus wrote:
If a man is attracted to a woman … he is undoubtedly a homosexual.
[/quote]

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

If a man is attracted to a woman with musclularity exceeding there own, or that of the average male, he is undoubtedly a homosexual.

It is arguable that liking any muscle deinition by first response, before associating a concious connection to appealing personal habits of said women(resulting in muscularity) is a product of homosexuality.

Heterosexual men are naturally attracted to women with visible fat content because of the evolved response to such fat content(fat=ample food=healthy for bearing children).
heterosexual men turn away from women that are overfat only because of the perception of adipose fat as being unhealthy(a perception modeled by the trends of society).

Therefore, men place the “optimal” level of bodyfat in women differently, depending on the feedback from the community they live in and the media they observe.[/quote]

So does that mean every woman who is attracted to skinny guys is a lesbian? I’m not into the muscular girls, but your analogy doesn’t hold water.

What I find funny is that he thinks that if our legs are smaller than hers, that it somehow proves his point. The fact that a woman has bigger legs than some dudes on a bodybuilding forum is proof of her freakishly manly physique that honestly frightens me a little bit.

She looks no different than the Arnold era male bodybuilders. She is impressive as a bodybuilder but defanitely not sexually.

[quote]DemiAjax wrote:
So does that mean every woman who is attracted to skinny guys is a lesbian? I’m not into the muscular girls, but your analogy doesn’t hold water.
[/quote]

But what if a woman was only attracted to men with very high levels of gyno, with chests that resemble women’s breasts?

She doesn’t like women, but only finds men with gyno very attractive, and guys with muscle to be very unattractive.

Therefore, men place the “optimal” level of bodyfat in women differently, depending on the feedback from the community they live in and the media they observe.[/quote]

There thousands of dudes who like BIG chicks. See below link. Just becuz ur small and insecure u come up w/ some postulate psychological BULLSHIT to which U have NO professional creditials to back up hypothesis.

I’m 5’8" 229lbs at 14% BF and my legs are 29"… given average female bone structure even the massive chicks’ thigh might at most measure 28".

www.bigmexgals.com > Ask Barrancos if he’s homo. He’s nailed alot of “much grande chicas” than ur geeky, skinny LITTLE ass ever will.

Next…

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
DemiAjax wrote:

But what if a woman was only attracted to men with very high levels of gyno, with chests that resemble women’s breasts?

She doesn’t like women, but only finds men with gyno very attractive, and guys with muscle to be very unattractive.[/quote]

Fair enough. The question here isn’t even really the degree of “muscularity,” rather it’s the ambiguity of gender.

[quote]DemiAjax wrote:

[/quote]

She might be a lesbian if she’s attracted to softish guys with hips, little wasits, an hourglass figure, and bitch tits. To your average distance runner, no. Their bodies are not similar to womens.

Test, you seem to think that if you are big, you must like big women. That’s not at all the case. I would say most muscular guys like fit, muscular women but only up to a point.

Perhaps the point of Pauline Nordin or Christiane Lamy. They remain sexy with female shapes despite having good muscle.

You are most likely the exception. That’s ok, but recognize that. Has nothing to do with size or inadequacy. The level of muscularity you like on women is just unappealing to most guys whatever their size.

[quote]DemiAjax wrote:
SWR-1222D wrote:
DemiAjax wrote:

She doesn’t like women, but only finds men with gyno very attractive, and guys with muscle to be very unattractive.

Fair enough. The question here isn’t even really the degree of “muscularity,” rather it’s the ambiguity of gender.[/quote]

NO, the “question” is does another man’s taste in women becuz it’s different from the majority make him a homo…of course NOT.

It’s amazing how a bunch of hypertrohpically frustrated little dudes all band together when threatened and start throwing cheapshots out. U r one group of weak pussies. I’m sure deep inside U know that.

There are guys who are into obese women as well - chubby chasers who forcefeed women to make them bigger and bigger. That don’t make it natural.

We’re not homophobic - it’s ok with is if you’re queerer than a football bat. Just admit to yourself. You’re only harming yourself, man!

Usually stay out of these bunfights…but can’t resist having a go here.

Some men do like women who look like this,any population has its freaks let’s face it,but it’s completely,savagely unnatural and disturbing.

I make no bones about it(and certainly can’t get any sort of bone over these horrendous pharmaceutically poisoned infertile and never will be fertile mutants!)they are bigger and probably stronger than me,but why does that make my dissenting opinion invalid?

Test you are a statisical freak!You are in a tiny minority of 1%,and tiny extreme minorities tend to be the most outspoken.Your welcome to your extreme deviancy,but don’t be suprised if some of the more vocal majority(vast,overwhelming majority)decide you are as mad as an insane balloon.

next loon please!

“…If a man is attracted to a woman with musclularity exceeding there own, or that of the average male, he is undoubtedly a homosexual…”

Mufasa