Who Killed General Patton?

"Until recently, it was only speculation that Patton had been assassinated. Now it is known for a fact. And it is know for a very simple reason. Because an agent of the well-known OSS (Office of Strategic Services) or American military spy, a certain Douglas Bazata, a Jew of Lebanese origin, announced it in front of 450 invited guests; high ranking, ex-members of the OSS, in the Hilton Hotel in Washington, the 25th of September, 1979. Bazata said, word-for-word:

“For divers political reasons, many extremely high-ranking persons hated Patton. I know who killed him. Because I am the one who was hired to do it. Ten thousand dollars. General William Donovan himself, director of the O.S.S, entrusted me with the mission. I set up the accident. Since he didn’t die in the accident, he was kept in isolation in the hospital, where he was killed with an injection.”

http://www.rense.com/general63/patton.htm

Sons of bitches!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
"Until recently, it was only speculation that Patton had been assassinated. Now it is known for a fact. And it is know for a very simple reason. Because an agent of the well-known OSS (Office of Strategic Services) or American military spy, a certain Douglas Bazata, a Jew of Lebanese origin, announced it in front of 450 invited guests; high ranking, ex-members of the OSS, in the Hilton Hotel in Washington, the 25th of September, 1979. Bazata said, word-for-word:

"For divers political reasons,…[/quote]

Damn those divers and their politics. Why can’t they just stay underwater?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Damn those divers and their politics. Why can’t they just stay underwater?[/quote]

Ask rrjc5488. Then ask yourself: what are the other 5487 rrjcs plotting at this very moment?

The world is a scary place.

“Patton” is on AMC again. I forgot how much I love that movie. Such an interesting man.