Where is Kerley?

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
The day I added Kerley on FB, he disappeared. Omgz[/quote]

srsly?

Ermm… Bump? He seems to have disappeared again?!

^ Look in SAMA. He is probably in school.

whatever happened to SickAbs? That guy was funny.

Maybe I’ll leave this site for a month or so and see if you fuckers make a thread about my disappearance. Probably not though; I don’t think my surly attitude and bizarre posting history would be all that missed. Fuck you guys. :slight_smile:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
whatever happened to SickAbs? That guy was funny.

Maybe I’ll leave this site for a month or so and see if you fuckers make a thread about my disappearance. Probably not though; I don’t think my surly attitude and bizarre posting history would be all that missed. Fuck you guys. :)[/quote]

Sickabz actually deserves a ‘where is he’ thread but on the other hand is my dick.

I want Sr Joker to return.

TRAPS!!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

TRAPS!![/quote]

I also wonder where CubanMeat32 is. A couple months ago Hallowed started a thread wondering where he went and he only showed up after Edgy and I laid out a well-prepared case as to why he thought he was a troll from day one. He defended himself (poorly, I might add), started a thread about trying to organize some sort of T-Nation get-together, then disappeared. I think the get-together thing was a thinly-veiled attempt to get a bunch of us all in the same room together so he could assassinate us. I’m still convinced that guy was a troll, even though his buddy PBAndy (who I also think was part of that whole operation and hates my guts for figuring him out) vociferously denies it, and that he fled in shame once Edgy and I exposed him for the treacherous, treasonous troll he is. Which is kinda disappointing since a small part of me thought Cuban was a somewhat interesting poster, or at least the subject of some of his threads were interesting.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

TRAPS!![/quote]
[/quote]

What’s the story behind this guy?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

TRAPS!![/quote]
[/quote]

What’s the story behind this guy?[/quote]

Sorry DB do not have the link to the thread, I think ID does. So maybe he will post it. I actually thought it was even better than the shoe BF% kid.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

TRAPS!![/quote]
[/quote]

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/enigma666_im_calling_you_out

dude srsly read each page, honestly one of the top 3 threads on this site, after the holymac/6th grade teacher thread, and the “i fucked my aunt” thread

Not that we want him back but where fuck did celtics go?

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Not that we want him back but where fuck did celtics go?[/quote]

LOL holy shit i was just thinking the same thing.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

He couldn’t handle all the trolls on T-Nation.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

LOL holy shit i was just thinking the same thing. [/quote]

Hahaha! So was I! Personally, I don’t mind some of these trolls. It’s entertaining to participate in and watch others fucking slam the guy and it’s even funnier to read the posts from people who actually take the guy seriously. I wouldn’t mind at all if Celtics came back, if for nothing else than because he’s an easy target.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Hahaha! So was I! Personally, I don’t mind some of these trolls. It’s entertaining to participate in and watch others fucking slam the guy and it’s even funnier to read the posts from people who actually take the guy seriously. I wouldn’t mind at all if Celtics came back, if for nothing else than because I want to fuck him so bad.[/quote]

Fixed it for you bro.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Hahaha! So was I! Personally, I don’t mind some of these trolls. It’s entertaining to participate in and watch others fucking slam the guy and it’s even funnier to read the posts from people who actually take the guy seriously. I wouldn’t mind at all if Celtics came back, if for nothing else than because I want to fuck him so bad.[/quote]

Fixed it for you bro.[/quote]

Thanks. He’s quite the lay.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Fixed it for you bro.[/quote]

Thanks. He’s quite the lay. [/quote]

So ive herd. kerley is much better than celtics though, imo. a real giver

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

TRAPS!![/quote]
[/quote]

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/enigma666_im_calling_you_out

dude srsly read each page, honestly one of the top 3 threads on this site, after the holymac/6th grade teacher thread, and the “i fucked my aunt” thread[/quote]

link to MMF and ant fucker threads?

Where is growing boy I always ask.