Where is Kerley?

Ermmm where is Kerley?

Anyone else think he’s over fapped and dehydrated himself through the night while his folks are on vacation, and he’s lying on his bedroom floor in a pool jizz?

He’s been lost in Fap Heaven.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

http://fapheaven.blogspot.com/[/quote]

ID there are dicks and tits on that page, NSFW ftw homey!

I also miss Kerley.

I remember when T-Nation Author Lonnie Lowery started a thread about whatever and Kerley was the first to reply…he said “Tits or GTFO”. It was amazing.

Who is this?

I heard they found him dead in an air duct over a ladies’ restroom, naked, with one hand around his cock.

By then rigor mortis had set in, which made the viewing pretty awkward.

I’ve been wondering where Kerley is as well. I know one thing for sure, he’s definitely not eating a hat and more than likely fapping to his mom as we speak.

I miss that kid and his inappropriate avatars!

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

ID there are dicks and tits on that page, NSFW ftw homey! [/quote]

I wish I saw your post before I clicked…well then again…fap heaven…sorta implies

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
I also miss Kerley.

I remember when T-Nation Author Lonnie Lowery started a thread about whatever and Kerley was the first to reply…he said “Tits or GTFO”. It was amazing.[/quote]

SHIT! Thems were good times!

So we should all message him pictures of random red heads till he returns…

NEW MESSAGES: 117

He went to England for “a month or two” according to his Facebook Page… (but I’m sure there’s fapping a plenty going on across the pond -lol)

S

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
I also miss Kerley.

I remember when T-Nation Author Lonnie Lowery started a thread about whatever and Kerley was the first to reply…he said “Tits or GTFO”. It was amazing.[/quote]

Lm fuckin’ao!!

Link please!!

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
I also miss Kerley.

Lm fuckin’ao!!

Link please!![/quote]

Fun times.

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

ID there are dicks and tits on that page, NSFW ftw homey! [/quote]

Sorry Goatboy. But even that goofy Andrew_Live realized the title is the warning.

But then again goats were never very sensible.

Baaaaa!

lol!!

Maybe he took the David Carradine way out…

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
I also miss Kerley.

i remember that. ahhh, classic kerley.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
I’ve been wondering where Kerley is as well. I know one thing for sure, he’s definitely not eating a hat and more than likely fapping to his mom as we speak. [/quote]

That’s so wrong in so many ways.

FREE KERLEY

He’s fine. We’re chillin at my apt right now. He actually doesnt fap that often.

Kerley’s probably just working up to a big yield.

I’m more concerned about not seeing a post from Celtics in ages.