When to Have Metabolic Drive Bars?

Hiii alll !!!

just a small query… i just bought the Metabolic Drive Bars but didnt find anything in regards the using instructions or the serving size !!?

so when do you think i should take, before or after workout??? … and how many of them a day !?

Depends on you mostly, I haven’t personally taken the Metabolic Drive Bars but for other types of protein/meal replacement bars I usually have them when hungry or right before/after a workout

It’s just a protein bar man,… take it whenever you can’t get a meal in. Also, depending on your daily numbers, either have one or two (I’ll usually down two, which comes out to about 500 cals, and 40g of protein).

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
It’s just a protein bar man,… take it whenever you can’t get a meal in. Also, depending on your daily numbers, either have one or two (I’ll usually down two, which comes out to about 500 cals, and 40g of protein).

S[/quote]

x2 I’ve found they’re so delicious I can’t keep them on hand, which sucks b/c they’re cheaper by the bunch

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

S[/quote]

x2 I’ve found they’re so delicious I can’t keep them on hand, which sucks b/c they’re cheaper by the bunch[/quote]

x3 and for that, I do blame Biotest

Think of them as candy bars with some protein. Eat one when you get that urge.

Thanks guys for the help and replies !!