When Did You See Your Best Results?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
If my left side isn’t fully recovered in time for the next workout does that mean I should just do the right side again?

[/quote]

you could. but with 3 days of rest /week that sounds like you’re not eating enough or getting enough sleep[/quote]

OK, but my biggest concern (excuse the pun) is what happens if a schedule masturbation day falls on the same day as ‘right side’? do I just not train my right arm to failure or shall I start developing proficiency at masturbating with the left hand? But then what if the left handing jerking affects ‘left side day’? I’m not sure how well my masturbation schedule will allow me to use this routine… I suppose I could get girlfriend?

I tried to figure out who was trolling who in this thread, and my head exploded…

Or is it ‘whom’?

I was all like what program am I gonna do, then I found this gem!! thanks god!

i don’t see what the problem ppl have with it.

free weights are used on ‘back and front’ days.

machines and cables are used almost exclusivly on the side days.

People should think more about it and ask themselves why they think this program is a joke…

They would than realize that nothing is wrong with such a template…

How many sets per body part on L/R days vs Front/Back days?

[quote]Liv92 wrote:
How many sets per body part on L/R days vs Front/Back days?[/quote]

it should be tailored to the individual. some people work well with lots of volume, others dont.

i do 5-6 sets per large muscle and 3-4 for ‘smaller’ muscle groups

wtf is this bullshit? holymac, i respect your opinion and your past contributions to the site but you have the time to fuck around like this and post dumb ass posts in every thread but don’t have the time to put together a decent post for the “how do you train thread?” I don’t give a fuck if other advanced members post dumb shit because Waylanderxx, Pro X, Bugeisha, bonez, Ebomb, Austin B, KingBeef, DOH have all contributed heavily to this site or at least posted about how they’ve gotten to where they’ve gotten to but instead you act like some sort of celebrity on here and post dumb ass jokes in every thread that no one understand except for you and your buddies. this is a a training and nutrition forum where the basis of credibility of the poster is based on their progress as well as the advice they give, no one gives a fuck if you look like jay cutler but contribute absolutely nothing to this site. a poster who has made outstanding gains but contributes nothing to the site is literally a fucking leech to this forum and would best be served by gtfo.

[quote]bigandstrong24 wrote:
wtf is this bullshit? holymac, i respect your opinion and your past contributions to the site but you have the time to fuck around like this and post dumb ass posts in every thread but don’t have the time to put together a decent post for the “how do you train thread?” I don’t give a fuck if other advanced members post dumb shit because Waylanderxx, Pro X, Bugeisha, bonez, Ebomb, Austin B, KingBeef, DOH have all contributed heavily to this site or at least posted about how they’ve gotten to where they’ve gotten to but instead you act like some sort of celebrity on here and post dumb ass jokes in every thread that no one understand except for you and your buddies. this is a a training and nutrition forum where the basis of credibility of the poster is based on their progress as well as the advice they give, no one gives a fuck if you look like jay cutler but contribute absolutely nothing to this site. a poster who has made outstanding gains but contributes nothing to the site is literally a fucking leech to this forum and would best be served by gtfo. [/quote]

i’m not butthurt but i for one have used this forum to help my self for quite some time and would encourage noobs to do the same. the forum has been dumb downed lately and their really isn’t a reason since their are many advanced guys around like holymac. some choose to contribute very valuable info (waylanderxx, bones, king beef, etc) and some choose to contribute absolutely nothing worth a shit while still taking the time out to contribute (holymac). respect the fucking forum is what i am saying.

Plz tell me why you think this 360 program is a joke bigandstrong

Valid reasons plz not just “this is stupid”

Think about it.

i’m not butthurt but i for one have used this forum to help my self for quite some time and would encourage noobs to do the same. the forum has been dumb downed lately and their really isn’t a reason since their are many advanced guys around like holymac. some choose to contribute very valuable info (waylanderxx, bones, king beef, etc) and some choose to contribute absolutely nothing worth a shit while still taking the time out to contribute (holymac). respect the fucking forum is what i am saying. [/quote]

Here’s an idea, try the 360 method.

Come back with your tail between your legs.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I tried to figure out who was trolling who in this thread, and my head exploded…

Or is it ‘whom’?

[/quote]

“… who was trolling whom…”

Sorry for your splosion

i’m not butthurt but i for one have used this forum to help my self for quite some time and would encourage noobs to do the same. the forum has been dumb downed lately and their really isn’t a reason since their are many advanced guys around like holymac. some choose to contribute very valuable info (waylanderxx, bones, king beef, etc) and some choose to contribute absolutely nothing worth a shit while still taking the time out to contribute (holymac). respect the fucking forum is what i am saying. [/quote]

no youre definitely butthurt.

[quote]SSC wrote:

Here’s an idea, try the 360 method.

Come back with your tail between your legs.[/quote]

You have made a fuck TON of progress as well and you and Hungry are guys I forgot to mention. /dick riding

oh i know you

you’re the guy that thinks he knows about steroids b/c you’re ‘friend’ is a ‘npc competitor’

cool man, glad you could make it to my party

oh i know you

you’re the guy that thinks he knows about steroids b/c you’re ‘friend’ is a ‘npc competitor’

cool man, glad you could make it to my party[/quote]

I don’t think I know much about steroids and I didn’t claim to. My friend IS an NPC competitor and shared his cycle with me and I shared it with the forum. Your more than welcome to stop by my gym and train with us if your in the area. (South Jersey) I have nothing against you my man I just want the information being contributed to this forum to continually improve. I for one am sick of logging on to here and seeing beginners give advice to other beginners or guys with no pics claiming they are a natty 300 pounds dishing out useless advice. Call me whatever you like, butthurt/ghey/whatever but my only wish is for advanced forum member to contribute advice whenever possible, something all of your buddies do and do very well. I see no reason why you shouldn’t be accountable to do the same if your utilizing the forum your self as your personal dumping ground for jokes and candid pictures. Am I really being unreasonable or disrespectful in any way?

I don’t think I know much about steroids and I didn’t claim to. My friend IS an NPC competitor and shared his cycle with me and I shared it with the forum. Your more than welcome to stop by my gym and train with us if your in the area. (South Jersey) I have nothing against you my man I just want the information being contributed to this forum to continually improve. I for one am sick of logging on to here and seeing beginners give advice to other beginners or guys with no pics claiming they are a natty 300 pounds dishing out useless advice. Call me whatever you like, butthurt/ghey/whatever but my only wish is for advanced forum member to contribute advice whenever possible, something all of your buddies do and do very well. I see no reason why you shouldn’t be accountable to do the same if your utilizing the forum your self as your personal dumping ground for jokes and candid pictures. Am I really being unreasonable or disrespectful in any way?
[/quote]

is there an issue you have with 360 muscle? please feel free to ask questions.

[/quote]

is there an issue you have with 360 muscle? please feel free to ask questions. [/quote]

Nah, it’s great. I’m actually “butthurt” I wasted my fucking time.

I for one am sick of logging on to here and seeing beginners give advice to other beginners or guys with no pics…
[/quote]

lol says the guy that joined mid-2011 and has no pictures or training logs…

/edit