What Supplements For Strength/Mass

Hi, im am a 17 and i have be lifting hard for about a year and a half now. i was wondering if you guys new any supplments that can help me jump start my strength and mass. i am currently taking protein daily

Protein Food sleep, etc… As well as good training.

I think at your age you wouldbe best sevred giving us an example of your training and diet and let us all help with that.

Then you’l;lbe set to go.

Other Than Grow! and then Surge PWO I really dont think you need much man

Hope that helps, shoot us that info.

Phill

[quote]nraff280 wrote:
Hi, im am a 17 and i have be lifting hard for about a year and a half now. i was wondering if you guys new any supplments that can help me jump start my strength and mass. i am currently taking protein daily[/quote]

I guarantee that if you posted your complete training and nutrition programming, you’d get dozens of suggestions on how to improve without worrying about supplements.

P.S. - Is there anyone who doesn’t take protein daily?!?!? Grow! and Surge should be considered part of your grocery bill.

add dextrose to your protien shakes, the added carbs make a large difference you’ll be surprised.

vanilla Grow!
+
dextrose
+
orange juice

(and if you want creatine)

= An orange julius

Try that

also get some vitamin c, take it like 4x a day, and get a mineral supplement (magnesium, zinc, etc)

honestly it’s the smallest stuff that will help you out… not good to ignore what many consider ‘minor’ details.

Protein powders for when you cant eat regular food (when at school, etc.) and after workouts.

Maybe Surge if you have money.

I know everyone wants to take creatine…I dont know that you need it but, it’s cheep so take a scoop a day if you must.

Other than that, buy food and protein. And food. and protein.

…and listen to Xen…if there’s two things he’s good at it’s spotting a great female ass and making delicious protein shakes.

I just want to add like mentioned creatine is cheap and safe… and at least for me does make a noticable difference in the gym.

I don’t think it has a direct effect on my max lifts but I can pound out more reps with my other exercises which I can’t help but think is going to make me stronger.