What Happened To Health For Life?

What ever happened to that health for life guy, I think his name was jerry robinson. he had some really great books, namely the 7 minute rotator cuff solution. I am looking to buy some of his old books however net searches tell me his company is out of business and his books are out of print. on the largest search engines (amazon, albris, barnes) the books are few and far between. anybody have any ideas or comments.

Why pay for information that you can get here free? Better too!

I ran into the same problem about 6 months ago. My brother bought their legendary abs routine years ago and I remembered they had a stretching program called Synerstretch. I was looking for a good stretching routine and decided to look them up on the internet. My internet searching was mostly fruitless. I did come across one site that was selling it for 80 dollars but I wasn’t willing to pay that. I’ve been looking on E-bay with no luck. When I did the search I did find the original health for life web site but it looked outdated. I tried emailing them but never got a reply. They must have gone under…